message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

Re: General Discussion

Postby Craig » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 am

Does anyone know if the ISF World Championship games for the week will be streamed online?
Craig
Mail to Craig

louisville TPS Catalyst bat Fast pitch (any type) - NOT APPR

Postby Aldiana » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:50 am

Hi... :)
I'm Aldiana from Indonesia, i have some question for you...It's about the louisville TPS Catalyst bats for Fast pitch Approved & Not Approved by ISF.
what type of bat louisville slugger catalist bat of manufacturers should not be in use?
I need the Answer from you ASAP.

Thank you,
Best regard

Aldiana Pipin
Indonesia Umpire
Aldiana
Mail to Aldiana

Postby Elsie Natal » Thu May 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Hector "Tito" Gracia wrote:Please contact us ASAP: trecevecescampeones@yahoo.com and leave your info so we can contact you. We have a possible opportunity for you.
Elsie Natal
Mail to Elsie Natal

LOOKING TO COACH A TEAM

Postby MIGUEL » Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 am

HI

My name is Miguel Matos I am looking to coach a team in the USA, if any managers out there in the us needs a coach please contact me at my email mmiguel_1983@yahoo.com

I am 29 years old, I love the game very much i am a young coach but i have manage a lot of game softball is my true love,

i currantly manage the NY Wolfpack Softball team here in New York city

if you are in need of a hard working person please contact me any time, I still have some things to learn but willing to learn from a good manager.

thanks for taking the time to read my post.
MIGUEL
Mail to MIGUEL

Postby Benita » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Looking for a team that my son may be able to play on. He is 15 and is a pitcher. Around the Louisiana area.
Benita
Mail to Benita

Postby leonardo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Buenas , si un juego de semifinal es suspendido por lluvia abriendo la 4º entrada debe comenzar desde 0 para la siguiente jornada o se reanuda con el mismo marcador que tenia al ser suspendido? agradezco su respuesta mi correo es leonardoocanto@hotmail.com gracias.
leonardo
Mail to leonardo

Re: Championship games

Postby dawn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

hi guys, I need some help. we are now playing our championship games. We have won 3 games so far but they took one of our games away from us saying that we hada illegal player. the girl is a member of our team and is on our roster but they are saying were she has not played during the regular season that she is not allowed to play during championships. does anyone know if this is actually a rule or just random.
thanks for your help
dawn
Mail to dawn

Postby ISF » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Lupe wrote:What is the difference between the ball used in NCAA and international Softball? I am preparing for upcoming international tournament and i need this info so i can practice with the right equipment. Thanks

Dear Lupe:

On our (this) website, go to the Rules & Standards section, and then choose Playing Rules, and then Slow/Fast/Modified. It will open a PDF document containing our 2010-2013 rules. On PDF page 71 there is Appendix 4: BALL STANDARDS
This will help answer your question.

(FYI, for world championship fast pitch play, the ISF uses the Mizuno 150 yellow optic.)

The specs should be no different from the NCAA except the thread height and texture of the covering may feel different.
ISF
Mail to ISF

Postby Lupe » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 pm

What is the difference between the ball used in NCAA and international Softball? I am preparing for upcoming international tournament and i need this info so i can practice with the right equipment. Thanks
Lupe
Mail to Lupe

Postby Jim Moore » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 am

Hector "Tito" Gracia wrote:Please contact us ASAP: trecevecescampeones@yahoo.com and leave your info so we can contact you. We have a possible opportunity for you.

Contact Jim Moore via email at either jmooresoftball@gmail.com or tvredsox@gmail.com .
Jim Moore
Mail to Jim Moore

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008