message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

Re: General Discussion

Postby valerio » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:17 am

2 questions
1. Is it correct that the running boundaries between each base is 6 ft when combining 3 ft inside and 3 ft outside the base path?
2. While running toward 1st base, the batter-runner is (not inside the 3 ft zone) hit by the ball thrown by the catcher about a foot to the base, the ref call him out for interference. Is this the right call?
valerio
Mail to valerio

Postby Thomas » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:13 am

valerio langrine wrote:Is there any changes or new amendments to the ISF Rulebook.

New rule changes posted on ISF website
Thomas
Mail to Thomas

Postby International Softball Federation » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:22 pm

brent wrote:Anybody know the swchedule for the upcoming ball tournament in Almnatonte Springs in Jan 16 2014.

The schedule is available on the ISF website at the following link: http://isfsoftball.org/english/events/docs/isgu2014.pdf
International Softball Federation
Mail to International Softball Federation

Postby brent » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:07 am

Anybody know the swchedule for the upcoming ball tournament in Almnatonte Springs in Jan 16 2014.
brent
Mail to brent

Postby International Softball Federation » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:22 pm

valerio langrine wrote:Is there any changes or new amendments to the ISF Rulebook.

Rule changes will be discussed and voted on at the upcoming ISF Congress in October in Cartagena, Colombia.
International Softball Federation
Mail to International Softball Federation

Postby Marc Benjamin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm trying to get an email address for Fabian Barlow who used to coach the Australian women's national Team. Does anyone have an email address for him.

Marc Benjamin
Head Softball Coach
Barton Community College
Marc Benjamin
Mail to Marc Benjamin

Postby valerio langrine » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Is there any changes or new amendments to the ISF Rulebook.
valerio langrine
Mail to valerio langrine

Postby James » Fri May 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi guys,

I am a representative from Kenya and I am requesting for all your support to encourage Kenya's inclusion into the Championships.
We are encouraging this special sport to grow into 'the sport' that everyone will be fighting for a piece in a few years' time here in Kenya. our inclusion will boost our morale greatly.

http://www.softballkenya.com/

Regards,
O. Joel James
Assistant Secretary General,
Softball Federation of Kenya
James
Mail to James

Postby Heather » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:49 am

I have a question re playoff draws. I play on a social league fast pitch team. Our playoffs are played this weekend. We are currently in 2nd place. Here is the current draw: Game 1: 1st place vs. 2nd place, Game 2: 3rd place vs. 4th place. Winner of game 1 has an automatic spot in the finals next week. Loser of game 1 plays winner of game 2 for the second spot in the finals. My question is: is it in the IFS softball regulations that the 1st place teams vs. the 2nd place team in the first round of the playoffs??? It seems rather odd to me. Logically, 1st place should be playing 3rd place and 2nd place should be vs. 4th place. Then the winner/loser of each team plays accordingly. Because, how the ASA in Auckland has set it out currently, the 1st or 2nd place team could perhaps be out of the whole final in the playoffs, when it's normally the ultimate outcome to have the 1st and 2nd place team playing in the final? Help please
Heather
Mail to Heather

Postby Heather » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:47 am

I have a question re playoff draws. I play on a social league fast pitch team. Our playoffs are played this weekend. We are currently in 2nd place. Here is the current draw: Game 1: 1st place vs. 2nd place, Game 2: 3rd place vs. 4th place. Winner of game 1 has an automatic spot in the finals next week. Loser of game 1 plays winner of game 2 for the second spot in the finals. My question is: is it in the IFS softball regulations that the 1st place teams vs. the 2nd place team in the first round of the playoffs??? It seems rather odd to me. Logically, 1st place should be playing 3rd place and 2nd place should be vs. 4th place. Then the winner/loser of each team plays accordingly. Because, how the ASA in Auckland has set it out currently, the 1st or 2nd place team could perhaps be out of the whole final in the playoffs, when it's normally the ultimate outcome to have the 1st and 2nd place team playing in the final? Help please
Heather
Mail to Heather

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008