message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

General Discussion

Postby mary » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:52 am

thank you lucka,happy and succesful new year to you too and to all of the forum viewers!!!
mary
Mail to mary

General Discussion

Postby Lucka » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:34 am

Hi Mary!i wish you a happy new year...
Lucka
Mail to Lucka

General Discussion

Postby tee » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:53 am

Again...
I would like to know that ...
Do they sale some of softball good game on DVD or Video ?
For example , Olympic game , Women’s World Championship games.
I would like to buy some....
If anybody know , please tell me..
Thank you again.
tee
Mail to tee

General Discussion

Postby tee » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:22 am

Hello,
I am a softball player in Thailand.
I like softball so much...
Would anybody please suggest me where can I learn a good softball stuff from website or DVD or Book ?
Thank you very much.
Tee.
tee
Mail to tee

General Discussion

Postby mary » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:06 pm

hey lucka...
then i was your opponent 4 years ago>>>:)
you mean in austria in 2001 i guess.
as for the school promotional programs i know,here as well parents love having their kids involved in soccer,basketball or track and field...but:it doesn’t have to be in the school program,just to find a physical educator willing to spend some time each week for that.that can be "off the record"as well...it worked here as long as it has to do with willingness but our problem is that there is no space in greek schools,not even many grass fields,so we had to be creative...
mary
Mail to mary

General Discussion

Postby Bruce W., ISF Dir. of Comm. » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:37 am

To those who have posted from Greece & Slovakia, as well as any others to whom such postings apply...The ISF encourages softball enthusiasts to contact the national governing body for the sport in your country via the links provided on our website. In the "The ISF" section, go to Directory/Member Countries and find your country listed at the bottom. It is either linked to their website or their e-mail address.
Bruce W., ISF Dir. of Comm.
Mail to Bruce W., ISF Dir. of Comm.

General Discussion

Postby lucka » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:01 am

Hi Mary from Greece.Thank zou for your advise but we try do it like you and we are promotting softball at slovak schools but it do not bring us any success.Or it do not bring us any success in my town because there are successful hockey and basketball teams and parents support their kids at sports like these.We do not have any idea what we shall do.and i am verry mad for that.
P.s.are you from Greece?I played with your national team 4 years ago at European turnament.That was verry good match.I wish you verry nice New years party and happy new year 2006 and a lot of pleasure(i think pleasure is france word but...(:) papa=bye bye in my language
lucka
Mail to lucka

General Discussion

Postby mary » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:05 am

hey Lucka from slovakia...

it is the same thing going on in greece as well about sports...fans like soccer,basketball etc...but...!
there is an effective way to attract people to the sport no matter what governments do:go to schools and perform softball exhibition.kids just love it and stick with it!!!
mary
Mail to mary

General Discussion

Postby Timm Max » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:41 pm

Excuse me. Smiles doesn´t work.
Timm Max
Mail to Timm Max

General Discussion

Postby Timm Max » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:39 pm

@all: I wish you a nice christmas and a happy new year.
[img]http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/xmas/w015.gif[/img] [img]http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/xmas/u040.gif[/img]
Timm Max
Mail to Timm Max

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008