message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

General Discussion

Postby mary » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:05 am

hey Lucka from slovakia...

it is the same thing going on in greece as well about sports...fans like soccer,basketball etc...but...!
there is an effective way to attract people to the sport no matter what governments do:go to schools and perform softball exhibition.kids just love it and stick with it!!!
mary
Mail to mary

General Discussion

Postby Timm Max » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:41 pm

Excuse me. Smiles doesn´t work.
Timm Max
Mail to Timm Max

General Discussion

Postby Timm Max » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:39 pm

@all: I wish you a nice christmas and a happy new year.
[img]http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/xmas/w015.gif[/img] [img]http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/xmas/u040.gif[/img]
Timm Max
Mail to Timm Max

General Discussion

Postby Kara Stevens » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:21 pm

My name is Kara Stevens, I am a 5A All-State pitcher, and I am trying out in 2 years for the softball olympics. Currently I am attending Cisco Jr. College. I hope to go to Baylor afterword. This summer, I will be a coach for pithcers. 20 bucks an hour. I love doing it and love being a role model for pitchers. Just always remember to follow your dreams.

Kara stevens
Kara Stevens
Mail to Kara Stevens

General Discussion

Postby valerie torres » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:16 am

Hi! my name is valerie and i have been playing softball for a couple of years and i am 15 yrs old. So i was wondering if anyone know were i can apply for softball colleges. just e-mail me and tell me.
thanks
valerie
valerie torres
Mail to valerie torres

General Discussion

Postby Lucka » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:02 am

Hi!my name is Lucka and I am from slovakia.that is the small country in the central Europe.(I do appologize but my english is not the best but I do my best.)i have played softball for 7 years and I love it.it is my huggest love but in our country and expecialy in my town people do not know softball so we do not have easy time when we want to play softball and be successful in it.in our town, childrens do not want to play any sport so we can not to find new players and our government support just sporta like soccer, hockey and basketball...I have group of friends and we love every kind of sports expecialy softball(: but it seems like we are alone.can somebody advise us how to promot softball in our coutry?thanks.....Happy Chrismas(O:
Lucka
Mail to Lucka

General Discussion

Postby Jose Gandara » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:56 am

U.S.A was impresive in the Pan am qualifier in Guatemala. Jaime Southern was the best picher in the tournament, she was unhittable against Canada in the final game. She is also one of the nicest and prettiest persons you will ever meet..
Congratulations Jaime!!!!! Big admirer in guatemala... Jose

Jose Gandara
Mail to Jose Gandara

General Discussion

Postby jordan childress » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:58 am

Hi, My name is jordan childress and I am 16 years old and I have been playing softball for 9 years. I was wondering does anyone know any good places to apply to college for softball. I play 1st base and I am also a pitcher. Let me know thanks.
jordan childress
Mail to jordan childress

General Discussion

Postby Chenai » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:50 am

Thanks to you the ISF for bringing the tournament our way.

Chenai
Mail to Chenai

General Discussion

Postby Nigel Freight » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:12 pm

Is there a website where I can follow the upcoming Pan Am softball games in Guatemala?
Nigel Freight
Mail to Nigel Freight

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008