message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

General Discussion

Postby rick ribaulo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:09 am

i think cat osterman is soooooooooo hot....
as 6ֹ male athlete i love her!!!!!!
she has made me a fan of womens softball.
watch ever u of t game that i can....
good luck this season....cat...
big fan in buffalo...

rick
rick ribaulo
Mail to rick ribaulo

General Discussion

Postby Brian Ebbs » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:36 pm

I may be the next manager of the Irish Slowpitch Co Ed National team. I am looking for any experienced coaches living in Ireland, preferably the Dublin area. If anyone knows of any they can mail me back please. The European Slowpitch Championships are due to take place in August 2006. Thank you.
Brian Ebbs
Mail to Brian Ebbs

General Discussion

Postby Mandy Thornhill » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:41 am

Hello My name is Mandy Thornhill. I am a freshmen at the Burrillville High School in Rhode Island. I am writing to you regarding a very special friend of mine, Kara Willis. She is a softmore here at burrillville. She doesn’t know that I am writing to you and I am trying to keep it a secret because I don’t want break her heart. Kara is one of the most devoted pitchers in softball,she is truely a great soft Ball player I have ever met. She is the one who introduced me to the sport and made me realize the true definition of sportsman ship and friendship. Kara is my hero and I would do anything for her. She is a honor roll student who is loved all around. She does for every one but never gets anything in return.Karas life is a constant speed bump. She has the worst luck all around. Kara plays for a division 3 high school team. Was asked to move to a division 1 and the only thing that was holding her back is our friend ship and the love of our school. She thinks excuse me knows she can make our high school better. She says that if she graduates out of a division 3 high school she will e proud. Kara went to nationals in ohio. Her team placed in the top 10. Kara has a special talent. What you are about to read is a piece of karas journal she doesn’t know that I took, "Wow I was just looking through a lot of colleges and their softball teams and the NCAA results from last year. As I knew UCLA vs. Michigan was the big game last year. The world series of softball is 3 days. Game 1 UCLA won Game 2 Michigan won...it was big Game three. UCLA was the defending champions going for there 12th win of the college world series..(UCLA is the best softball college ever with the most wins technically) It was a close win.. I remember watching it one summer night. (I’m a HUGE UCLA fan) UCLA was winning I thought they had it in the bag they were up .. Then last inning Michigan took that all back and won the game. For the first time ever in history an east coast team has won the NCAA Division One World Series. I was sad that UCLA lost but I was happy to hear that a new team for the east coast can say they had beaten UCLA. I was looking at pictures of this game and I just got the feeling of.. I wish I could do that. I wish that when I’m old enough I can be the one playing in that game. and people know about it and talk about it. I wish I could be successful one day in softball. I love it so much. I cant even explain why. its just a huge part of me. It really is my dream to succeed in softball and that might sound unrealistic but I really want to. My dad tells me I wont be able to make it to div. 1 unless I went to a div. 1 high school. I was going to I was all set and ready to go. Then I desided to stay here in div. 3 softball burrillville... where I have the possiblility of going to a div 3 college. but the plus side is I meet mike and he makes me happy and I love him to death he is most of the reason im glad I stayed here. so im glad a made that sacrifice or I would have never met him. and trust me I do love him. sometimes I just wish I could talk to some of these colleges and see what they are looking for and what I have to do to ever make it to the big leagues. I would do any thing! I would practice everyday with what ever I need to work on. oviously I’m only (almost 16) and I have time to grow and learn but I would like to know what I need to know. I just feel like there are ppl who are out there who have an advantage on me and those ppl would deff. over rate me u know what im saying so i wanna learn all I can learn. and be able to conquere anything someone would throw at me. ill never be perfect but my dream is to be good enough.. thats all and I dont need to be known or anything thats not what I want. what i really want is the true feeling O accomplishment and winning.. it looks like such a wonderful feeling. like when those girls from michigan won I just wanted to cry for them and how excited they were. it really amazed me I really wish I can have an experience like that in my life... that would be enough to say I accomplished my dreams... " Thats what she wrote and I nearly broke down in tears. The reason that I am writing this letter to you is because I am hoping that you can help me ,help my friend accomplish one of her dreams and that is meeting Cat Osterman . This is one of her biggest heroes. I want Kara to be able to meet her for her 16th birth day. She turns 16 December 2nd. I feel bad for kara because she never met her hero and I see my hero every day..Because she is my hero.... You could ask Kara any question about the ncaa and the Texas longhorns or Cat osterman. Kara is one of the greatest people I have ever met and I am sure that you would be inspired just like I am . Please write me back if anything .... Thank you very much.
Sicerly,
Mandy Thornhill
Mandy Thornhill
Mail to Mandy Thornhill

General Discussion

Postby Leah » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:59 pm

i am 14 years old, and a freshman in high school. i have decided that i wanted to take my softball career further and start getting my talent out to show some college scouts. what would be a good college research about, that is close to Il?
Leah
Mail to Leah

General Discussion

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:37 pm

Chris
Mail to Chris

General Discussion

Postby Jenny Fromer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:41 am

BaseballSoftballUK, the Managing Agency for both sports in Great Britain, is looking for a Game Development Director for British Softball.

This will be a full-time position based in Great Britain. The post-holder will be responsible for implementing a structure and philosophy that will allow successful integration of development and elite programmes, increasing the quality and quantity of the coaching base in Britain, supporting development programmes, and helping to improve the performance of Great Britain national teams in all formats (including slowpitch) and at all age levels.

The post-holder will also be an Assistant Coach with the Great Britain Women’s Fastpitch Team programme as we attempt to qualify for the Beijing Olympics. A background as a Fastpitch pitching coach will be an advantage, but is not essential.

The post will begin from January 1, 2006 (or later by negotiation).

For a full Job Description and an Application Form, contact Jenny Fromer, Chief Development Officer, via the Mail Me! option below, call (+44) 207-453-7056, or fax (+44) 207-453-7007.
Jenny Fromer
Mail to Jenny Fromer

General Discussion

Postby Jim Lowry » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:57 am

I would like to find a web site that has all the USF teams uniform colors and flag colors. Where can I find them?

Diector of Missouri Warcats/Surge
Jim Lowry
Jim Lowry
Mail to Jim Lowry

General Discussion

Postby Renette » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:07 am

Can anyone tell me where the next softball europeans are going to be held please?
Renette
Mail to Renette

General Discussion

Postby janna » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:32 pm

hi my name is janna and im 13 and i play softball 24/7/365!!! i love the sport i play on 2 team one a tournament team that has been 2 nationals and won regionals.and another city league team. i am a pitcher i can throw a fastball, change up in three ways, 4 kinds of drops, curve, and a slider. i can pitch around mid 50s but i excell in junk! my fav. pitcher is lisa fernandez!shes awesome!i also play basketball and i run cross country and track. but i love softball and i dedicate most of my time to that!g2g!~janna~
janna
Mail to janna

General Discussion

Postby Jaime Vasquez » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 am

I play softball in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. I have noticed that most umpires in the various leagues of Tijuana and around the State lack competence and have very little or no training at all. I would like to know if there is anybody out there that would like to volunteer their time to give our umpires a clinic. Obviously, we do not have funds to commit ourselfs to a cuota that’s why i’m looking for an umpire that loves the game (spanish speaking if possible) and that is willing to teach other umpires the right technics for umpiring a softball game.
Thank you.
Jaime Vasquez
Mail to Jaime Vasquez

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008