message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

General Discussion

Postby Leah » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:59 pm

i am 14 years old, and a freshman in high school. i have decided that i wanted to take my softball career further and start getting my talent out to show some college scouts. what would be a good college research about, that is close to Il?
Leah
Mail to Leah

General Discussion

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:37 pm

Chris
Mail to Chris

General Discussion

Postby Jenny Fromer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:41 am

BaseballSoftballUK, the Managing Agency for both sports in Great Britain, is looking for a Game Development Director for British Softball.

This will be a full-time position based in Great Britain. The post-holder will be responsible for implementing a structure and philosophy that will allow successful integration of development and elite programmes, increasing the quality and quantity of the coaching base in Britain, supporting development programmes, and helping to improve the performance of Great Britain national teams in all formats (including slowpitch) and at all age levels.

The post-holder will also be an Assistant Coach with the Great Britain Women’s Fastpitch Team programme as we attempt to qualify for the Beijing Olympics. A background as a Fastpitch pitching coach will be an advantage, but is not essential.

The post will begin from January 1, 2006 (or later by negotiation).

For a full Job Description and an Application Form, contact Jenny Fromer, Chief Development Officer, via the Mail Me! option below, call (+44) 207-453-7056, or fax (+44) 207-453-7007.
Jenny Fromer
Mail to Jenny Fromer

General Discussion

Postby Jim Lowry » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:57 am

I would like to find a web site that has all the USF teams uniform colors and flag colors. Where can I find them?

Diector of Missouri Warcats/Surge
Jim Lowry
Jim Lowry
Mail to Jim Lowry

General Discussion

Postby Renette » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:07 am

Can anyone tell me where the next softball europeans are going to be held please?
Renette
Mail to Renette

General Discussion

Postby janna » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:32 pm

hi my name is janna and im 13 and i play softball 24/7/365!!! i love the sport i play on 2 team one a tournament team that has been 2 nationals and won regionals.and another city league team. i am a pitcher i can throw a fastball, change up in three ways, 4 kinds of drops, curve, and a slider. i can pitch around mid 50s but i excell in junk! my fav. pitcher is lisa fernandez!shes awesome!i also play basketball and i run cross country and track. but i love softball and i dedicate most of my time to that!g2g!~janna~
janna
Mail to janna

General Discussion

Postby Jaime Vasquez » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 am

I play softball in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. I have noticed that most umpires in the various leagues of Tijuana and around the State lack competence and have very little or no training at all. I would like to know if there is anybody out there that would like to volunteer their time to give our umpires a clinic. Obviously, we do not have funds to commit ourselfs to a cuota that’s why i’m looking for an umpire that loves the game (spanish speaking if possible) and that is willing to teach other umpires the right technics for umpiring a softball game.
Thank you.
Jaime Vasquez
Mail to Jaime Vasquez

General Discussion

Postby mike talmadge » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:10 am

two weeks ago i caught the worlds best pitcher. marty grant is the most amazing pitcher i have ever seen. he has never pitched modified and he came to the states and played in one of the tougher tourneys over here and he just shut people down. i just want everyone to know that he is the best of the best.
mike talmadge
Mail to mike talmadge

General Discussion

Postby Alana R. Kramer » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:00 pm

Hello my name is Alana, and i have played softball since i was four and i was wondering if anyone wanted to be my penpal and talk softball?
Alana R. Kramer
Mail to Alana R. Kramer

General Discussion

Postby Danielle » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:38 am

Hey my names Danielle Im a pitcher for a 14U Fastpitch Softball Tourney team! In Astoria Oregon..I’m 13 years old..Softball is my Oxygen lol..Seriously! Sometimes thats what I think!..I practice Everyday..I am now learning how to throw a peel drop..and for just learning my ball is moving very nicely!..My favorite teams are USA and Texas Longhorns! Cat Osterman is my Favorite player and my inspiration! I totally look up to her (haha no not because im short and shez tall!) but just because shez an amazing pitcher!..I read her Journal on the catching up with cat thing and its soo awesome!...oh man there are alot of funny things on there! she reminds me alot of me! lol its kewl..but like watching how she handles things on the feild is really helpful!..and when i get frusterated i just think "alright do you seriously think cat would be complaining about this?!?Suck it up!" and when I’m just having a bad time i think about cat and what she would do in a situation like the one im having and it helps! its kinda kewl!...i also read alot about her and it helps me out soooooo much you dont even know!..lol its great! im totally "Inspired by a legond, destined to become one!"shyeah!..softball is my life!..i live for it!..its the greatest thing since sliced bread!...haha (just a saying)..Cant wait for next season to start!..but im still practing on my own all year round! GO SOFTBALL!! GET SOME!!! haha Hook ’em!!!!!!(no seriously do it!)lol Much love, -Dani #4 (better talk to me b4 im famous! haha j/k!!!)

GO CAT OSTERMAN!#8! YEAHYA!!!! (SHE ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Danielle
Mail to Danielle

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008