message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

General Discussion

Postby Kinsley Balunsat » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:46 am

Hi, I am entering my Sr. in HS-@ Lake Stevens HS, our school ball season is March-June, and I have played SB since I was 5.

I am currently on a travel ASA team in the State of Wa. called the Washington Lady Hawks- gold. We have just returned from Gold Nationals, in Salinas, Ca. where our team placed 13th in the Nation. I have not committed to a college or university as of yet. I plan to continue to play SB once I graduate from HS at the college level or internationally, if the opportunity presents itself to me.

Our team is currently gearing up for fall ball and several college exposure tournements in several states prior to winter break. I play 1st, 3rd, and O/F, and usually bat 4-6 in our line up.

If you are interested in any further information on myself, pls visit our teams website or e-mail me back and will be glad to talk to you.
Softball (diamonds) are a girls best friend!!!!

Kinsley Balunsat
Mail to Kinsley Balunsat

General Discussion

Postby cayla » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:01 pm

Hi my name is Cayla I am a high school graduate 2005. I am now in my first week of community college in Indiana. I am studying to be a teacher and a softball coach. I love the game and have played since I was 5 years old. I am looking for a team to play on. I pitch [ and have been coached] catcher and 3rd base. I played on the middle school and high school teams. Softball is my passion and my college does not have a team. Someone please e mail me if they know of a team I could play on!!
cayla
Mail to cayla

General Discussion

Postby Bec Leak-Marshall » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:19 pm

hi i’m 14 & i loved softball ever since i was 3. i was wondering if anyone wants to be my penpal and talk about softball!
Bec Leak-Marshall
Mail to Bec Leak-Marshall

General Discussion

Postby E Rivera » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:50 pm

I am a 40 year old softball player looking for a team to play tournaments. I will try out if needed.I play third base and outfield.
E Rivera
Mail to E Rivera

General Discussion

Postby emma(see below) » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:13 am

i forgot to say im 11 and im not looking to play outside of WNY (not in other country’s teams)
emma(see below)
Mail to emma(see below)

General Discussion

Postby Emma » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:11 am

hi..im emma.i love softball i’ve been playing for 3 years. I’m able to pitch bunt, bat, play everypostion, ecept catcher.i’m looking to play for a team other than my comunity team in Amherst,NY. I’m not sure if im good enough to play on a travel team. i want someone to honeslty tell me if i have a chance(by trying out)but im not sure how to or where to.please let me know if you have any answers
Emma
Mail to Emma

General Discussion

Postby Steve McBrain » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:02 am

I am a Certified Clinician with ISF. I have spent eight months the last two years in the Republic of Turkey giving clinics and official governmental courses all over the country. I have extensively (over 40 years) softball background as a player, coach and manager in the Southern California area. My experienced has been primarily on the woman’s side with travel ball and high school teams. I am very interested in coaching at whatever level (beginner, intermediate or elite) and I would love to be a national coach. I have the ability to judge, evalutate and develop talent. I am fully retired and willing to stay for extended periods of time. I have a BA in Business Administration and a Masters in Public Administration. My daughter is a Pitching Instrutor who has her own "pitching academy".
Steve McBrain
Mail to Steve McBrain

General Discussion

Postby Andrew Pettes » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:53 am

I am not a player, I am a coach looking for the right coaching situation abroad. I have coached Fastpitch Softball for many years, and I currently manage two travelball teams in the Southern California area. I am a teacher and I have a Masters Degree in Education.
Andrew Pettes
Mail to Andrew Pettes

General Discussion

Postby Charles » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:28 pm

I am a player in Central America and I would just like to suggest that more information be available for softball within Central America. Central America is not a powerhouse in softball, but countries do play competitive softball. Currently the federations of the different countries have come together to create different means of competitive softball and showcasing many young talents, in both male and female divisions, yet no ifnormation is being related to the rest of the softball world. Currently there is a Champion of Champions held every year in both male and female which features the top softball clubs from the various countries. There is also youth tournaments held to develop the growth of the sport. I hope in the future there will be more information available about softball in Central America.
Charles
Mail to Charles

General Discussion

Postby Fabretto Francesca » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:24 am

Subject: SOFTBALL TOURNAMENTS IN ITALY
--------------------------------------
Hello,
I’m a softball coach in Italy.
Different Italian teams organize summer young tournaments in Italy (especially Girls, Cadets, Juniores).
They would like to invite US teams at their tournaments.
Therefore, I would like to know if any US club or association is interested to come and have a softball experience in Italy.

Some of the organizing clubs provide for everything (like board and lodging) so you have to pay for the trip only. Other clubs can provide for the meals and they find a good solution at low price for the lodging (like tents or similar).

Therefore if anybody is interested, please send me an email at my address quoted here below.

There would be also the possibility to do a softball exchange, so the Italian teams could come in the future to US.
It can be a very nice experience!

Thank you in advance for your help.
All the best

Francesca Fabretto
Softball Club Langhirano, Parma, Italy
Tel. +39.0521.798352 (office)
Cell. +39.347.3718326 (mobile)
Email otterbaf@hotmail.com
Fabretto Francesca
Mail to Fabretto Francesca

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board