message board
English Spanish

General Discussion

General Discussion

Postby Joyce » Tue May 31, 2005 11:29 am

Hi .....I’m Joyce.I’m a softball player.3-5 December 2005 we will hold the competition Chian Mai open softball championship 2005 if you interest please mail to me.
Joyce
Mail to Joyce

General Discussion

Postby Bruce » Wed May 18, 2005 11:41 pm

Anybody know of a good stats website to use for my team? I want to keep hitting stats mostly...and maybe pitching stats too. The cheaper the better. Thanks, Bruce
Bruce
Mail to Bruce

General Discussion

Postby Gilles Laframboise » Wed May 18, 2005 12:29 pm

Message: Hi everyone, would it be accepted to play with a bat from the sambat company? (they make wood bat for the major league in Canada and the US) do the company needs to register in order to use their product? ps they qualify regarding your spec but it’s not written on it Official Softball. thank you in advance yours Gilles Laframboise
Gilles Laframboise
Mail to Gilles Laframboise

General Discussion

Postby Ryan Derosier » Tue May 17, 2005 2:20 pm

Could anyone please help me get in touch with Lynsey Engelker (TECHNICAL ASSISTANT) for the Us SoftbalTeam. I am a long lost friend in Arizona. Email me at azstyle01@yahoo.com
Ryan Derosier
Mail to Ryan Derosier

General Discussion

Postby Doreen Hernandez » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:44 am

Could anyone tell me are there any US teams signed up to compete in the 2005 WOrld Master Games in Canada? I am interested in competing and would like to participate with team from US. Age group 35-44 play shortstop but am willing to play any position to compete. Please contact me @ spordyd@aol.com Thanks Doreen
Doreen Hernandez
Mail to Doreen Hernandez

General Discussion

Postby HARRY DOWNS » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:55 pm

I’M LOOKING FOR A MODIFIED SOFTBALL LEAGUE IN SAN BERNANDINO OR RIVERSIDE COUNTY CALIFORNIA, I HAVE A TEAM, WE NEED TO FIND A LEAGUE TO PLAY. IF ANYONE KNOW OF A LEAGUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS: HARRY
HARRY DOWNS
Mail to HARRY DOWNS

Previous

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008