message board
English Spanish

Suggestion Box

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby www.pitchout.nl » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 pm

www.pitchout.nl is a Dutch softball newswebsite who wants to give foreign players the possibility to let Dutch softball teams know that they are interested in playing in Holland for the 2014 season. If you're a foreign player and you're interested in playing for a Dutch clubteam? Mail to redactie@pitchout.nl and we place your add!
www.pitchout.nl
Mail to www.pitchout.nl

Postby Bogas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 am

Eulaine Landero wrote:RET. 2ND LT. ERIBERTO “BERT” S. LANDERO SR.

(ISF HALL OF FAMER)

Has passed away in the grace of our Lord, April 4 , 2012 at the age of 84. He was survived by his wife, children, son & daughters in –law, brothers & sisters, and grand & great grandchildren.

His remain lies in his residence at 207 Acacia St. Comembo, Makati City. Interment will be announced later.

R.I.P :(

Mail to Bogas

Eriberto Landero

Postby Eulaine Landero » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 am

RET. 2ND LT. ERIBERTO “BERT” S. LANDERO SR.

(ISF HALL OF FAMER)

Has passed away in the grace of our Lord, April 4 , 2012 at the age of 84. He was survived by his wife, children, son & daughters in –law, brothers & sisters, and grand & great grandchildren.

His remain lies in his residence at 207 Acacia St. Comembo, Makati City. Interment will be announced later.
Eulaine Landero
Mail to Eulaine Landero

Postby gary Evans » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 pm

It is now 2012 and I don't see any information concerning ISF umpire qualifying
schools on your web site. I have umpires I would like to send but they need information on where, when, cost, agenda, etc.
Thank you.
gary Evans
Mail to gary Evans

being an umpire and have team

Postby jeneth capron » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 am

is it right for the president of the league to call games
jeneth capron
Mail to jeneth capron

suggestion box

Postby Steve O » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm

I think composite bats are the greatest blight on our game today. 30 years ago, there were those that hit them out and those that didn’t...now EVERYBODY can hit them out. Add to this the danger they pose to pitchers and one has to ask the question as to why we would want to have them. Sure the advocates will say that they have been limited through the new BPF but I tell ya what, they still whack the ball better than any aluminium bat I ever saw. ban them I say!
Steve O
Mail to Steve O

suggestion box

Postby Jen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 am

Would it be possible to have the Women’s World Championship game at the ISF Headquarters in Plant City?
Jen
Mail to Jen

suggestion box

Postby Beth » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 am

I know the ISF has been working to find a location for the World Championships this upcoming summer... are you still considering having it in the States? Is it a possibility to have the tournament at the ISF headquarters in Plant City? That would be great! Also, there are loads of softball fanatics in Florida that would be great support for all of the teams!
Beth
Mail to Beth

suggestion box

Postby Kevin Rose » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Maybe the way to get softball back in the Olympics is for the ISF to put the Women’s Worlds Championships right in the middle of the 2012 Olympic schedule, we all watch softball on rival sports stations(and fill the venue) during the olympics events. Then we can prove the numbers they are losing.
Kevin Rose
Mail to Kevin Rose

suggestion box

Postby Jon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 am

It seems that a lot is going on in the softball world. May I say that there seems to be a lack of softball action in the Central America region. Softball has great potential in the region, in both male and female categories, but there seems to be nothing as far as tournaments are concerned to push and develope internationally. CONCASOFT needs to get together and start pushing the sport on a more international level. I hope this message can be relayed to those capable of pushing softball in Central America.
Jon
Mail to Jon

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008