message board
English Spanish

Suggestion Box

suggestion box

Postby Bruce W., ISF Dir. of Comm. » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:08 am

Spencer - There already is a link from our website to the ESF’s website. It’s on the Regional Confederations page in the "The ISF" section.
Bruce W., ISF Dir. of Comm.
Mail to Bruce W., ISF Dir. of Comm.

suggestion box

Postby Spencer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:31 pm

It would be a good idea if they was a limk from the ISF to the ESF site, do you realise how hard it is to do a search for the ESF site?
Spencer
Mail to Spencer

suggestion box

Postby Willie Cooper » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:52 am

Maybe there should be two sections for the message board and players seeking teams in other countries as a lot of the posted messages seem to deal with players just in the USA alone. Maybe there should be one section for North America, or Americas, and a seperate section for the Rest of the World. Just a suggestion?
Willie Cooper
Mail to Willie Cooper

suggestion box

Postby Romina » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:45 pm

I suggest that you change the link to the ’Maltese Association Baseball Softball’ in the ’member countries’ page to the correct one;
http://www.baseballsoftballmalta.org/
Romina
Mail to Romina

suggestion box

Postby Julie Nemeth » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:15 pm

Hi all, ISF it would be great if you could have photos on your website. Good softball photos are really hard to find. I use Webshots and download photos all the time and I would like to increase my collection of softball photos.
Julie Nemeth
Mail to Julie Nemeth

suggestion box

Postby Christopher Hendrickson » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:54 am

I have 2 girls ages 9 and 7. They have started playing softball(fastpitch). After taking them out to practice, we were watching a college womens softball game on ESPN. After watching for a little while both daughters started to lose interest because of the lack of actual play. What I mean is, it seems womens softball was set up for the pitcher and thats it. Mostly strikeouts or walks, most games low scoring, and more than half of the batters run as the pitch is being thrown and just try to poke at the ball and beat the throw. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t move the pitchers mound back alittle(to give the hitters a little more time to take a real swing) and also make the bases a little longer(so the defense can make a diving stop and still have some time to make a throw). THis would allow for more defense (instead of just who is pitching), and this would also let the women stand in the box and actually take a real swing. I believe this would make the game more exciting and I believe there would be more hits, more good defensive plays. As of right now the game lacks some excitement.

P.S. - Every other sport is trying to attract more fans by making changes to better the game for fans as well as its players. I think Womens softball needs to do the same.

Thanks,
Chris
Christopher Hendrickson
Mail to Christopher Hendrickson

suggestion box

Postby Carley » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:59 am

hi my name is Carley, i am 11 yrs. old and have played softball sense kindergarden. i am on a travel team and our team was one of 8 teams left in the state! i think that softball is a lot more fun to watch on tv then baseball so i think softball should be on more!
Carley
Mail to Carley

suggestion box

Postby Mandi » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:34 am

Dear African members: May I suggest that time has come to relook on the organisations of Softball & baseball in our continent? I do propose that an African Softball Federation be formed and also re look on the location. ABSA has not served members as expected and maybe because of the work load in administering the two sports. Think about the ground (development) we can cover with two separate Federations? More advantages are there!!
Mandi
Mail to Mandi

Previous

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008