message board
English Spanish

Our National Team

Our National Team

Postby Sandra Willemburg » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 pm

South Africa, ladies you may have lost all your games but I am sure you will have many memories to treasure and hope if perhaps some of you have lost interest or thinking of retiring that these memories and the proud smiles on the faces of those you have admired will keep you going for the next 20 years.Remember you have only one youth so be proud South Africans and strive always to give your best.Good luck for the future.
Falcons fan Sandra.
Sandra Willemburg
Mail to Sandra Willemburg

Our National Team

Postby Alana » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 pm

South Africa we are so proud of you all for raising your own funds and making your own way to the 2010 World Series. We wave our flags high in your honour.
You have trained hard. The Bood sweat and tears that have gone into your passion shows.
Play hard and have fun ladies. You might not bring back the trophy, but know that we believe you are the best.
Viva SSA Women 2010 Viva. Ke Nako
Alana
Mail to Alana

Our National Team

Postby Shaka » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 pm

We all know that it’s out there guys...i mean, it’s the world championship for crying out loud! So, dont u guys bury your heads in sand after thez 1st day games, never do die! This is the stage where 1 needs 2 dig deep insyd her inner soul n say,’m a winner today, come wat may. I will fight tooth n nail to win this match even if it costs me a leg.’ Yeah, you all are doing this for yourselves n our country’s pride, remeber? I for 1 beliv you guys will win 2 games in this 2010 world games, the way to prove me wrong is to win more than 2. All the best guys, my prayers r always with u guys.
Shaka
Mail to Shaka

Our National Team

Postby AUS » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 pm

GO THE AUSSIE SPIRIT

PLAY HARD GIRLS

EVERYONE BACK HOME IS SUPPORTING YOU GUYS!.

C - SP16! LEAD THE GIRLS TO GLORY YOU GUYS ARE THE IDOLS OF SO MANY BACK HOME AND AROUND THE WORLD.

ENJOY! HAVE FUN AND LAUGH HEAPS!

GO SPIRIT!
AUS
Mail to AUS

Our National Team

Postby Jimmy Monametsi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Viva Botswana Viva! its now our time to show da whol wrld who we are, da tym to rise da flag of our country hy. wish you a very gud luk guyz.u’re da bst team in da likz of da big 1;Marco,Tespo n others,nt 4getin our young representative,Manxane,Bonolo Molefhe!!
Jimmy Monametsi
Mail to Jimmy Monametsi

Our National Team

Postby Recks » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 pm

I will be keeping a closer eye on how our national team will perform in venezuela. i am proud and confident that they will put up a gud performance. i support team Botsawna all the way. YES LADIES, AGAINST ALL ODDS I KNOW YOU CAN. GUD LUCK.
Recks
Mail to Recks

Our National Team

Postby Matome » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

The time is now Ladies go and redeem your selves I wish you the best luck, as for those left behind don’t forget to get prepared the Selebi Phikwe EXTRAVAGANZA tournament guys.
Matome
Mail to Matome

Our National Team

Postby Recks » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am

Less than 100 days to go before the women’s fast pitch championship in Venezuela. As a proud motswana in Botswana, i can confidently say Team Botsawna ladies will do us proud.A mixture of experienced players,Skillful young stars and a more determined coach, will be a force to be reckoned with in south America. GOOD LUCK LADIES WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
Recks
Mail to Recks

Our National Team

Postby SUGAR » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 pm

you guys where great at the worlds and dont worry with time we’ll be the best
and next year will be the ladies and teams watch out and dont forget dynamites come in small pakages
one last thing BIG UP TO BEARS LADIES SOFTBALL CLUB for getting all the GOLDS during the local tournaments
WELL DONE LADIES
SUGAR
Mail to SUGAR

Our National Team

Postby SHELLEY BOURGEAULT » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI AND YET WE CLAIM ANOTHER PRIZE FOR OUR GREAT SPORTING NATION WTG GUYS YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN PROUD , AND AS AN AUSSIE LIVING IN CANADA, IT WAS EXTRA SPECIAL FOR ME. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK BOB, YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE YOU FIRST CAME TO AUSTRALIA AND STARTED EDUCATING US AUSSIES IN CANBERRA, CHEERS MATEY
SHELLEY BOURGEAULT
Mail to SHELLEY BOURGEAULT

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008