message board
English Spanish

Our National Team

Our National Team

Postby Kelsey Jager » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:49 am

First of all i would just like to say, that i am honored to have the USA TEAM representing our country. And they have all shown there talent in this game not only physically but mentally. I loved getting up at 1:00am to watch them in the Olympics. So thanks to Team USA for your hard work and making this sport what it is today!!
Kelsey Jager
Mail to Kelsey Jager

Our National Team

Postby Etsi Heuer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:21 pm

South Africa has selected a formidable mens team for the Worldseries in Australia and all softball fans in South Africa are waiting in anticipation for the results.

Etsi Heuer
Mail to Etsi Heuer

Our National Team

Postby emily » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:48 am

when is your next tryout, wheather it be open or not. thanks for your time.
Em
emily
Mail to emily

Our National Team

Postby EMILY » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:16 am

I THINK OUR USA SOFTBALL TEAM DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, YOU TRY MAKING IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT!! YOU ALL DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU LADIES!! YOU ARE MY IDOLS AND I LOVE YOU ALL
EMILY
Mail to EMILY

Our National Team

Postby Emmanuel Bokole » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:01 pm

Im glad our women’s national team has made it yet again to the world cup. I hope that BNSC wont disappoint them again by saying there is not enough funds, like it did before, in the last world cup! They really deserve the chance! Good luck ladies, make us proud!
Emmanuel Bokole
Mail to Emmanuel Bokole

Our National Team

Postby Heal » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:40 am

Was very excited to see good softball from Botswana and south africa and to see my own team playing well against these two.

ISF keep the good work

Heal
Mail to Heal

Our National Team

Postby Heal » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:34 am

I glad I could get to your website and better still to your messaged board.

I am sure you have noticed that I am from Zimbabwe and I am excited to read in our local newspaper (The Hearld, last Thursday)that you will be having a tournament from Dec 9-11. I am only diturbed to have noticed that our Zimbabwean National team has not properly trained for such a prestigiuos tournament and further more to learn that the National Association is running round trying to get Corperate sponsorship which we all know is not there. I last played the game 12 years ago and I am really looking forward to this tournamentI hope to be rejoing the softball family agin sometime in the near future.It will have been a nice thing to have you as an International body assist the Host country in the Hosting of such a tournament. Our government is broke and maybe our National Federation is too shy to mention that to you.There is noway it will be getting anything from our Sports Controlling Board

I would be happy to go to the Dream Park and hear that ISF has assisted.

Keep up the good work and sometime back I read that you had donated some shoes and equipment in Zimbabwe. Thank you.

Heal
Mail to Heal

Our National Team

Postby Cerny » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:51 am

I think that we have great softball teams and they are well coached. I love to play softball and love to watch it too. i play in River Falls WI and love my coach and my teammates. My friend Kelsey and I love to play it and love everything about it we even made our own fanisey softball! LOL hahha! GO WISCONSIN

Cerny
Cerny
Mail to Cerny

Our National Team

Postby sammy » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:35 pm

our team rocks! congrats to all the US softball players out there! Go minnesota!
sammy
Mail to sammy

Our National Team

Postby Romina » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:21 am

Congrats to the Malta national fastpitch team for having improved latley! Keep it up!
YOU GO GIRLS!!!
Romina
Mail to Romina

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008