message board
English Spanish

Our National Team

Our National Team

Postby Janelle Tirona » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:36 pm

I think that our international softball team is the best and there are also other int’l teams that are good.
I’m 15 and ever since the 5th grade I’ve had my future planned out. I’d go to college at UCLA(GO BRUINS!!) and play softball for the bruins, then I whould be a part of the olympic team. But now things have changed.
Janelle Tirona
Mail to Janelle Tirona

Our National Team

Postby Deshan K. Young » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:03 am

I wanted to say that our olympic teams are very good and I hope to be a part of the USA team when I am older.

Keep up the good work!
Deshan K. Young
Mail to Deshan K. Young

Our National Team

Postby Lerato » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:36 pm

I’ve had the pleasure of watching Lisa Fernandes and her teammates live at the 1998 World Champs in Japan in the final against Australia. The standard of Softball was so high then, and although the South African team didn’t do well there we certainly learned a lot from the whole experience. Softball is still improving albeit at a very small rate in my country, and I hope that by the next World Champs in Beijing we will give some teams a run for theur money - and of course I wish to be there to participate in my favourite sport. Let us strive together to make our sport, Softball, one of the best in the world.
Lerato
Mail to Lerato

Our National Team

Postby Mackenzie » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:25 pm

I love watching Jennie Finch and Cat Osterman pitch. I have always wanted to be as good as a pitcher as them!
Mackenzie
Mail to Mackenzie

Our National Team

Postby Brittany » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:24 pm

I have played softball for about eight years. I’m 13. I love watching Cat Osterman pitch because i’m left handed too and I pitch also. I just love watching them play.
Brittany
Mail to Brittany

Our National Team

Postby Peter Muruko » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:14 am

Our greatest appreciation to ISF for the responding positively to our appeal of kit as we have embarked on our National team rebuilding exercise. Zimbabwe thanks the ISF. It is unfortunate that the IOC does not acknowledge the hard working by the softball community.

Anyway we are now appealling to well wish to assist our team financially as the country can not support the program. The team is scheduled to travel to Botswana for some games early September but the Sport Authourity can not assist. We are also supposed to camping and practising for our Africa Zone world qualifiers in December 8-10 in Harare. The Teams needs a minimum of US$5 000. to meet all these cost.

thank you

Peter Muruko
Secretary General
Peter Muruko
Mail to Peter Muruko

Our National Team

Postby Carley#15 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:50 am

the usa team is awesome! lisa fernandez has really inspired me to become a better pitcher and i learned some things watching her on tv!
Carley#15
Mail to Carley#15

Our National Team

Postby Taylor Hannah Richardson » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:42 pm

Our team is the one thing that has inspired me to become all I can be with my softball career! Without you all my hopes, dreams, and ambition would have never existed. So thank you again for making me find my true talents!

Your admirer,
Taylor Richardson
Taylor Hannah Richardson
Mail to Taylor Hannah Richardson

Our National Team

Postby Taylor#4 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:25 am

May I say that watching the Usa National Team perform has been a real treat. They show respect for each other, and respect for the opposing team. Also, I don’t think that they would have gotten anywhere without their amazing pitching staff, and overall everyone on the team always contributes to helping them win like they do. They win and lose together-all for one and one for all. I just wanted to say that the players and the coaches have all done a tremendous job this year. GO USA!!!
Taylor#4
Mail to Taylor#4

Our National Team

Postby Caitlyn Halbert #00 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:17 am

hi i am 11 years old and i am dying to see the usa team play again they do great even if they loose if you won every game i’d still love you the same even if you lost every game. just remember i am rooting to have the olympic games reinstated to the 2012 olympics well my last thing to say is HOOK EM HORNS THANKX CAITLYN HALBERT YUKON OKLAHOMA
Caitlyn Halbert #00
Mail to Caitlyn Halbert #00

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008