message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:14 am

Kylee wrote:My name is Kylee Stutzman and I am 19 and live in California. I just finished my first year of college with a .500 batting average, .650 on base percentage and .500 slugging percentage. I want to take a break from school and travel the world for a little bit. I throw and bat right-handed. I play mainly 1B (I stand tall at 5'10") and 2B, but I am capable of playing all positions except pitcher. I have live, breath and eat softball. I spend close to 3 hours a day in the batting cages. I can hit, field, and throw just like most players looking for a team, but what sets me apart is my dedication for the game and my loyalty to my teammates and coaches. I will do anything to win if it means slamming into a fence to make a catch, taking a softball square in the back, or sacrificing myself for the benefit of my team. Name the task and I will do it. If you are looking for a player who will completely commit to the game and will do anything to win, look no further.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration, if you have any other questions for me my e-mail is: kylee.stutzman13@gmail.com

Hi Kylee are you still looking for a team?We ar in Christchurch New Zealand.email donnandme@xtra.co.nz
Mark
Mail to Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 am

Kelcie Bormann wrote:My name is Kelcie Bormann and I competed at the Division 2 Level at Wayne State College in Nebraska. I was a pitcher and designated hitter while I wasn't pitching for my four years. I really want to take the opportunity while I am young to continue my career as a softball player and travel the world. I bat right and throw right. My top speed for my pitch was 68 mph in a practice setting. In a game, I consistently would throw 65-66 mph. I was a 3 time all NSIC conference selection. I was first team my sophomore and senior year and second team my junior year. I made it as a pitcher/utility. In conference play my senior year, I batted .466, my slugging % was .773, and my on base percentage was over .500. On the year, I was second on my team in RBI's with 36 and was the 4 hitter. Pitching I had an ERA of 2.42 which is a little worse than my junior year of 2.02. I had 205 strike outs in 187 innings pitched, with the opponents BA of .243. In high school I led the state of Iowa in strike outs twice. I thought I was ready to hang up my cleats at the end of the season, but my love for the game continues to grow inside me and I am not ready to be done. If you are interested, I would love to send a video of my skills. Thank you for your time!
Kelcie Bormann

Hi Kelcie are you still looking for a team?We are in Christchurch New Zealand.email donnandme@xtra.co.nz
Mark
Mail to Mark

Postby Maureen Duddy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello my name is Maureen Duddy, I attend Marist College (NCAA Division I) in Poughkeepsie, NY. I am set to graduate in May of 2016, but I am not ready for my softball career to be over. I have played all three years so far at Marist, and plan on playing all season this year as well. My freshman and sophomore years I was primarily the center fielder, while junior and senior year I was the primary first baseman. I also played the other outfield positions, as well as third base. I have been the lead off hitter all four years at Marist, and own both the single-season and career stolen base records after only my junior year.
I pride myself on being able to play multiple positions without the change affecting my approach at the plate.

I am very interested in continuing my softball career once I graduate, and I hope you consider me if you are looking for players.

Here is a link to my career stats so far:
http://www.goredfoxes.com/ViewArticle.d ... M_ID=27700

Thank you so much, I hope to hear from you.

Maureen Duddy
Marist College #52
Maureen Duddy
Mail to Maureen Duddy

Postby Martika Armstead » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello my name is Martika Armstead, I attended Indiana and have played all four years of my softball career. I am an outfielder/Centerfielder who is quick on her feet. I have played in Amsterdam and Australia a few years ago. I would really love to continue my softball career overseas. If any team is in need of a outfielder I really love to hear back from you!

Below is a link to my college softball stats:
http://www.dakstats.com/WebSync/Pages/T ... 3265&tab=2

Thank you for your time,
Martika Armstead
Martika Armstead
Mail to Martika Armstead

Postby Kelcie Bormann » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm

My name is Kelcie Bormann and I competed at the Division 2 Level at Wayne State College in Nebraska. I was a pitcher and designated hitter while I wasn't pitching for my four years. I really want to take the opportunity while I am young to continue my career as a softball player and travel the world. I bat right and throw right. My top speed for my pitch was 68 mph in a practice setting. In a game, I consistently would throw 65-66 mph. I was a 3 time all NSIC conference selection. I was first team my sophomore and senior year and second team my junior year. I made it as a pitcher/utility. In conference play my senior year, I batted .466, my slugging % was .773, and my on base percentage was over .500. On the year, I was second on my team in RBI's with 36 and was the 4 hitter. Pitching I had an ERA of 2.42 which is a little worse than my junior year of 2.02. I had 205 strike outs in 187 innings pitched, with the opponents BA of .243. In high school I led the state of Iowa in strike outs twice. I thought I was ready to hang up my cleats at the end of the season, but my love for the game continues to grow inside me and I am not ready to be done. If you are interested, I would love to send a video of my skills. Thank you for your time!
Kelcie Bormann
Kelcie Bormann
Mail to Kelcie Bormann

Postby Stephanie » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Hello, My name is Stephanie Watkins. I am currently a Junior at MacMurray College in Jacksonville, IL, this is a Division III school in central Illinois, I was going to go small D I but decided I was not ready to go that far from home, as of today and some really great consideration I am ready to explore the world and play at the next level. The first two year of college I played a JUCO school (Lincoln land community college) where I was very successful. I bat right handed and throw right handed. I am relatively quick for my build. I am a Catcher/ Second Basemen / Third Basemen and I have also played outfield before. This year at Mac I played second base mostly because we are in significant need of infielders. I hit .419 this year and honestly I struggled, because of my own mind. I'm more mentally prepared for this next season at Mac and I am ready to venture to another country to pursue my career.

This is a link to a recruit video from LLCC:
https://vimeo.com/92103599

p.s. I ran faster than what is listed I just got running about 12 or 13 of those. :D
Stephanie
Mail to Stephanie

Postby Kiah Ruffin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:56 am

​Hello,

My name is Kiah Ruffin and I am a 21 year old outfielder looking to play overseas. I graduate May 2016 with a degree in Sports management. This past season being my last to play ball for a university I am looking to further my career in softball by playing at an even higher level. I have played for 2 years at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (NCAA Division I) and then transferred to Winston Salem State University (NCAA Division II) where I will be earning my degree. I have experience in all outfield positions and am a quadruple threat slapper at the plate with skills such as hitting, soft slap, hard slap and bunting. Ending my 2015 season with a .270 batting avg. and .931 FLD% I will be sure to bring experience and knowledge of the game to any team I have the opportunity to play for. I have helped my team win the CIAA conference championship in 2014 (WSSU) and earned all tournament honors at the CIAA championship tournament this season (2015). Please let me know of anything else that I can do to make my dream a reality. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kiah Ruffin
Winston Salem State University
Senior, Sports Management Major, Class of 2016
e: Kiah_Ruffin@aol.com
Kiah Ruffin
Mail to Kiah Ruffin

Postby Victoria Castillo » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Hello my name is Victoria Castillo. I am currently seeking to play overseas/Europe. I played two years at a junior college and two years at NAIA University. I would love to pursue my career, as well as helping the community surroundings. I also have one year of coaching college experience and 4 years of coaching high school.

Below is a video to look at!! I hope to hear from someone soon!

http://youtu.be/Vh_L8eZi1vk

Thanks!

Victoria C.
Victoria Castillo
Mail to Victoria Castillo

Postby Jennifer Hamil » Mon May 25, 2015 4:22 am

Hello, my name's Jen Hamil.
I just recently graduated from college, (played 2 years at a JUCO and 2 years at the NAIA level) and I'm not ready to give up the game competitively. I'm a middle infielder and usually bat 3rd-6th in the line-up, I hit 3rd this whole year and ended with a .454.
Jennifer Hamil
Mail to Jennifer Hamil

Postby Alli Cook » Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

My name is Alli Cook, i will be a senior at the University of Chico in Ca,2016 i have been the starting CF for the last 3 years,2015 CCAA FIRST TEAM,2014 CCAA SECOND TEAM
i am a slapper and either lead off or bat #2, my season Battering AVE.337 Career Batting AVE .330, I lead Chico St. in Career records SB 69
Runs scored 101,Hits 170, and i am #1 Hardest to strike out in my conference.049
in 175 at bats i stuck out 3 times, base on balls 5 , hit by pitch 1,FLD%.962
I would love to play in the summer 2016, My travel ball team (So Cal Pumas) has college teams that play during the summerthis year
Alli Cook
Mail to Alli Cook

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008