message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Alli Cook » Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

My name is Alli Cook, i will be a senior at the University of Chico in Ca,2016 i have been the starting CF for the last 3 years,2015 CCAA FIRST TEAM,2014 CCAA SECOND TEAM
i am a slapper and either lead off or bat #2, my season Battering AVE.337 Career Batting AVE .330, I lead Chico St. in Career records SB 69
Runs scored 101,Hits 170, and i am #1 Hardest to strike out in my conference.049
in 175 at bats i stuck out 3 times, base on balls 5 , hit by pitch 1,FLD%.962
I would love to play in the summer 2016, My travel ball team (So Cal Pumas) has college teams that play during the summerthis year
Alli Cook
Mail to Alli Cook

Postby Kylee » Mon May 18, 2015 10:31 pm

My name is Kylee Stutzman and I am 19 and live in California. I just finished my first year of college with a .500 batting average, .650 on base percentage and .500 slugging percentage. I want to take a break from school and travel the world for a little bit. I throw and bat right-handed. I play mainly 1B (I stand tall at 5'10") and 2B, but I am capable of playing all positions except pitcher. I have live, breath and eat softball. I spend close to 3 hours a day in the batting cages. I can hit, field, and throw just like most players looking for a team, but what sets me apart is my dedication for the game and my loyalty to my teammates and coaches. I will do anything to win if it means slamming into a fence to make a catch, taking a softball square in the back, or sacrificing myself for the benefit of my team. Name the task and I will do it. If you are looking for a player who will completely commit to the game and will do anything to win, look no further.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration, if you have any other questions for me my e-mail is: kylee.stutzman13@gmail.com
Kylee
Mail to Kylee

Postby Jim moore » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:10 am

Experienced coach looking for position.
Available for immediate start.
Please email salary and conditions.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Lisa Maulden » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Afternoon David,

My name is Lisa and I am currently looking to play overseas and have an interest in playing in England. I've attached the link to my Seattle University profile, which I am currently in my final year at in school. I am a power lefty and throw right handed, have experience at 1B and OF. I will be graduating in June and am looking for the next chapter of my softball career.

Thank you for your time and I hope you have an awesome rest of your day!

http://www.goseattleu.com/ViewArticle.d ... EASON=2014

-Lisa Maulden

David Burns wrote:Do you want to play fastpitch in Europe??

I have lived and played baseball in Europe for over a decade now and am involved in importing both baseball players and fastpitch players to Europe. I currently have four pitching positions open for fastpitch players.

Anyone interested in playing overseas should create a free profile on my site:

http://www.internationalbaseballcommunity.com

Feel free to email at d.burns@baseballjobsoverseas.com .

Cheers,

David Burns.
Lisa Maulden
Mail to Lisa Maulden

Postby Lisa Maulden » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello Softball World!

My name is Lisa Maulden and I am currently a Division-1 softball player, and am in my last season for Seattle University. I am looking to play overseas once graduating and looking to possibly live overseas as well. I am a power-lefty and throw right handed; played 3 years at first base for Seattle University, and 1 year as an outfielder.

Thank you for your time and here is a link to my Seattle University bio and my Athlete Network profile, followed by my current email. Have an awesome rest of your days everyone! :)

https://www.athletenetwork.com/memberpr ... sid=135430
http://www.goseattleu.com/ViewArticle.d ... EASON=2014

- Lisa Maulden (mauldenl@seattleu.edu)
Lisa Maulden
Mail to Lisa Maulden

Postby Jim moore » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:39 am

Rebekka wrote:Hi Kylie,
Hi ,
I am an experienced coach at all levels for over 35 years and am interested in your position
Please send some more details.
jmooresoftball@gmail.com
We're a women's team looking for a coach (and possibly pitcher) to join us for the coming season in Denmark. We would need you for the season (now-ish - September) incl. a European Cup. Please e-mail me for further details at kogle25@yahoo.dk if you're interested.

- Rebekka

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello my name is Kylie Sparks I am 23 years old and looking for a team to play on overseas. I played 4 years of D1 softball where I pitched as well as played outfield. I also have experience with international play. I love the game of softball and would be thrilled to have the chance to play and coach again. I am looking for a team for this upcoming spring/summer of 2015. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about me! Thanks!
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Jessica Gorman » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi,
My name is Jessica Gorman and I am a graduating senior from Wright State University in Dayton, OH. I am looking for an opportunity to continue my softball playing career overseas!! I would love the opportunity to travel and play the game that I love! I have been a starter at Wright State all four years (Division I/Horizon League). I am a lefty triple threat at the plate. I have played outfield my whole life. In my four years at Wright State: I have been named 1st team all conference (2014), all-tournament (2014), the team MVP in 2014, and my freshman year I was named to the new-comer team (2011). I am currently ranked 6th in hits and runs scored, ranked 7th in runs batted in, 4th in doubles, 7th in home runs in our league. My career stats so far are: .310 Ave, 20 HR's and 32 doubles.
If any team is looking for a player for their teams please contact me!! Also, feel free to reach out to my head coach Lynn Curylo with any questions or information: Lynn.curylo@wright.edu
My email: Gorman.21@wright.edu
Jessica
Jessica Gorman
Mail to Jessica Gorman

Postby Rebekka » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi Kylie,

We're a women's team looking for a coach (and possibly pitcher) to join us for the coming season in Denmark. We would need you for the season (now-ish - September) incl. a European Cup. Please e-mail me for further details at kogle25@yahoo.dk if you're interested.

- Rebekka

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello my name is Kylie Sparks I am 23 years old and looking for a team to play on overseas. I played 4 years of D1 softball where I pitched as well as played outfield. I also have experience with international play. I love the game of softball and would be thrilled to have the chance to play and coach again. I am looking for a team for this upcoming spring/summer of 2015. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about me! Thanks!
Rebekka
Mail to Rebekka

Postby Danny » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:31 am

We are a Dutch women fastpitch softball team who is looking for a Canadian/Autralian (this is due to the Dutch immigration law) pitcher/utility player to join our team for the whole season.

Do you have a Canadian/Australian pasport (or EU) and do you want to spend this season very close to Amsterdam playing softball: Then please contact: dpampel1974@kpnmail.nl for further details.
Danny
Mail to Danny

Re: American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby M » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello Mikayla,

Are you still looking to play?
and are you interested in playin in Holland this Season?
If so please send me e-mail on:
melbac12@hotmail.com

and i will tell you more about the details.

thank you,

Mikayla Endicott wrote:Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott I pitched at The University of Oregon and The Ohio State University! I played in Italy last year for Staranzano! I am looking to play again this coming year! Please contact me if you need a pitcher!

Thanks,
Mikayla
M
Mail to M

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008