message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Alyssa Taylor » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 pm

My name is Alyssa Taylor and I am finishing my senior year currently at Manhattanville College in Purchase, NY. I am a right handed pitcher as well as hitter. Manhattanville is a D3 school. Now that my college softball career is almost over I'm looking to the next chapter. My dream has been to be able to play overseas after college because I'm not ready to give up softball just yet.

If you are interested you can check out my profile and stats online at "govaliants.com". As well as you can contact me at tayloram@student.mville.edu

Thanks for your time.
Alyssa Taylor
Mail to Alyssa Taylor

Postby Natalie Garcia » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi my name is Natalie Garcia. I am currently finishing my last year of college. I play anywhere in the outfield and I am a right handed hitter. I am a good hitter and base runner. Last year I was nationally ranked 22nd in doubles and 45th in stolen bases. I am not ready to stop playing. If interested please contact me. I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your time!
Natalie Garcia
Natalie Garcia
Mail to Natalie Garcia

Team looking for players

Postby corina grass » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi
we are a women's softball team based in Zurich, Switzerland and currently looking for a player (pitcher or good hitter) who could also take over some coaching tasks. Preferrably, we would like the player to arrive mid April, or as early as possible, as our season starts at the beginning of May.

if you are interested and like more information, please e-mail me at corina@barracudas.ch.
corina grass
Mail to corina grass

Postby Jess Raymond » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello,

My name is Jess Raymond and I am finishing my senior year at Humber College in Toronto, Canada. I am a right handed first baseman and a right handed hitter. I have won several provincial titles and a national title with both my college and club teams, and am not ready to give up playing softball. I really want to play competitively anywhere in the world and am available as of April.

If interested please do not hesitate to contact me! Below is a link to my player video, and I would be more than happy to provide you with a player profile, stats and any other information you might need. Thank you for your time!

Email: jess_raymond4@hotmail.com

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTpUvNty2tc
Jess Raymond
Mail to Jess Raymond

Re: Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Caroline Curran » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:46 am

rafael uribe wrote:
Tom wrote:We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.
Our league starts in April and you will be allowed to stay for 3 months.
So from the beginning of April untill the beginning of July.
We are looking for a good college player or a top collage player. Better is ok off course.
Your ticket will be paid and we will take care of your stay as well.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.
Tom wrote:We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.
We are looking for a good college player or a top collage player. Better is ok off course.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.

My name is Caroline Curran and I am a senior left handed pitcher in college. I am very interested in playing for your team. Please contact me and let me know if this is still possible.
Caroline Curran
Mail to Caroline Curran

Re: Team looking for a pitcher

Postby rafael uribe » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:54 am

[quote="Tom"]We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.[/quote][quote="Tom"]We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.[/quote][quote="Tom"]We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.[/quote]
rafael uribe
Mail to rafael uribe

Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Tom » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm

We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.

Tom
Mail to Tom

Postby Victoria Bennett » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello,
My name is Victoria Bennett and I am currently completing my senior year at Cumberland University in Lebanon, Tennessee. I have played outfield, more specifically center field, all four years. I am a right handed hitter. As a little girl my dream was to play college softball and now that I have completed that dream I am not ready to give up the sport that I love so much. I would love to continue to play competitively! I am more than willing to play anywhere in the world! I just want to continue with the sport that I love so much! I interned with the National Pro Fastpitch Assocation and was able to meet so many of the players that played outside of the country. This has sparked my interest a lot being able to see them continue to play. If interested please do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you for your time!
Victoria Bennett
Victoria Bennett
Mail to Victoria Bennett

Postby ria » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Looking for a women's softball team. Position: Pitcher, some international experience. Available April. Email me for more info
ria
Mail to ria

Postby Sarah Murray » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello,
My name is Sarah Murray and I currently am finishing my senior year at Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN. I am right handed and an first basemen but can play in the outfield. I have really enjoyed my time at Cumberland University and am not ready to give up softball. This has been one of my dreams since I was in high school and I am ready to fufill it. I am willing to go to a variety of different places! If interested please contact I would love to hear from you! Thank you for your time!
Sarah Murray
Sarah Murray
Mail to Sarah Murray

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008