message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Kim Petrovich » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Right handed female fastpitch pitcher. Decent hitter, quick speed. Played abroad in Belgium and Netherlands last 4 years. Led team to win the championship in European Cup in August 2012, Trieste, Italy. Looking for a team from March to June. Would love to be able to travel some more. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!
Kim Petrovich
Mail to Kim Petrovich

Postby Bob Fromer » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm

GREAT BRITAIN LOOKING FOR SUMMER PITCHING COACHES & PITCHERS

The British Softball Federation (BSF) is looking for two college pitchers with some coaching experience and/or college pitching coaches to spend three months in England during the summer of 2013 (mid-May through mid-August) to teach pitching to young players aged 10-19, carry out more general youth and adult coaching sessions and clinics and pitch for teams in the Great Britain Fastpitch League.

The British Softball Federation will cover the cost of flights, accommodation, food and in-country transport, and will pay for some clinic sessions at a standard hourly rate. This arrangement is compliant with NCAA rules.

For more information, or to register interest, please contact BSF Softball Programmes Manager Stan Doney on: stanley.doney@bsuk.com. If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please supply some information on your playing and coaching background.

Please note that the BSF has applied for funding to cover the cost of these positions, and the outcome will not be known until February 2013. The placements offered will be contingent on this funding being awarded.
Bob Fromer
Mail to Bob Fromer

Postby robert » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Crystal Sanders wrote:Hello, I am a 25 year old left handed utility player from Raleigh, NC. I have 4 years experience in div.II fastpitch softball.Started in 2005 and i've been playing ever since. I taught myself how to pitch (clocked at 73mph, might be a bit slower now but not much)and play the game. I can play any position. Bat right, throw left (can bat left if i want). I play with men (ss, 2nd, LF) to make me better and I am easily one of the best on the field. I also play co-ed (for fielding practice). I can send video and stats. Please contact me asap.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON PERAJA55@YAHOO.COM ABOUT POSIBLE ARANGMENT
robert
Mail to robert

Postby robert » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Sammil wrote:Hi I am a D1 utility player looking to play overseas next summer.
I have experience at middle infield, outfield and pitching.
I am a left handed hitter, I can swing away, or slap. My home to firs time is 2.6seconds. Please email me if you are interested.
softballbear06@hotmail.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL PERAJA55@YAHOO.COM
robert
Mail to robert

Postby robert » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Macy Morgan wrote:Hi, I am a college athlete at NAIA looking to play overseas. I am a pitcher and utility player at the division 2 level. I would be intrested in the 2013 season. Please contact me with any interest. Email- macy9191@gmail.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL PERAJA55@YAHOO.COM
robert
Mail to robert

Postby Branny » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 am

Hi, does anyone know of opportunities or success stories for kids of parents living abroad? Specifically 14U and 16U In Northern Europe or China?
Branny
Mail to Branny

Postby Jennifer Hickman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:44 am

Hello! I am seeking an opportunity to continue my softball career by playing overseas. I played at a high DII level as a shortstop, however I am a utility player and can play multiple positions. I would love to share more about me via email. If interested email me @Jen_07_2003@yahoo.com.
Jennifer Hickman
Mail to Jennifer Hickman

Needing pitcher for spring 2013 season

Postby tony cook » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 am

Top Junior college softball program in midwest looking for a pitcher to come in at semester for the spring 2013 season. I have scholarship and housing money available.
tony cook
Mail to tony cook

Postby Macy Morgan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi, I am a college athlete at NAIA looking to play overseas. I am a pitcher and utility player at the division 2 level. I would be intrested in the 2013 season. Please contact me with any interest. Email- macy9191@gmail.com
Macy Morgan
Mail to Macy Morgan

Postby Sammil » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi I am a D1 utility player looking to play overseas next summer.
I have experience at middle infield, outfield and pitching.
I am a left handed hitter, I can swing away, or slap. My home to firs time is 2.6seconds. Please email me if you are interested.
softballbear06@hotmail.com
Sammil
Mail to Sammil

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008