message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby robert » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Macy Morgan wrote:Hi, I am a college athlete at NAIA looking to play overseas. I am a pitcher and utility player at the division 2 level. I would be intrested in the 2013 season. Please contact me with any interest. Email- macy9191@gmail.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL PERAJA55@YAHOO.COM
robert
Mail to robert

Postby Branny » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 am

Hi, does anyone know of opportunities or success stories for kids of parents living abroad? Specifically 14U and 16U In Northern Europe or China?
Branny
Mail to Branny

Postby Jennifer Hickman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:44 am

Hello! I am seeking an opportunity to continue my softball career by playing overseas. I played at a high DII level as a shortstop, however I am a utility player and can play multiple positions. I would love to share more about me via email. If interested email me @Jen_07_2003@yahoo.com.
Jennifer Hickman
Mail to Jennifer Hickman

Needing pitcher for spring 2013 season

Postby tony cook » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 am

Top Junior college softball program in midwest looking for a pitcher to come in at semester for the spring 2013 season. I have scholarship and housing money available.
tony cook
Mail to tony cook

Postby Macy Morgan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi, I am a college athlete at NAIA looking to play overseas. I am a pitcher and utility player at the division 2 level. I would be intrested in the 2013 season. Please contact me with any interest. Email- macy9191@gmail.com
Macy Morgan
Mail to Macy Morgan

Postby Sammil » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi I am a D1 utility player looking to play overseas next summer.
I have experience at middle infield, outfield and pitching.
I am a left handed hitter, I can swing away, or slap. My home to firs time is 2.6seconds. Please email me if you are interested.
softballbear06@hotmail.com
Sammil
Mail to Sammil

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Kristina barr » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 pm

I am looking to play softball over seas so I can get some international experience! I was an all american short stop broke all most every record in the hitting category for my university. My Batting average .480 and 16 homeruns with a slugging percentage of .908. I am currently working on my masters in business and coaching college softball. I was a three sport athlete in college and I miss competing!! I am 5ֽ'9 176 pounds 18% body fat and all I do is train, workout, coach and play softball. please contact me on my email for further information.
Kristina barr
Mail to Kristina barr

Postby Alexa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 am

Hi I am a senior pitcher at a division 2 softball currently. I will be finished playing college softball in May 2013 and I am looking to continue my softball career overseas. I am open to many different areas. Please email me for more information and if there is anyone that I can contact.
Alexa
Mail to Alexa

Postby Liz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Hello, my name is Liz. I'm a former D1 college softball player (middle infield/catcher) looking to play overseas. I am a right handed leadoff/2-hole type hitter. Good hands, 15+ years playing experience
Liz
Mail to Liz

Postby Morgan Jones » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello,
My name is Morgan Jones
I have finished my college softball career and now i am looking to continue my career at a competitive level. Are there any teams looking for a right handed Catcher/infielder. I have played outfield as well. If there is anyone out there interested please e mail me. mojones@valdosta.edu. Someone plz contact me
thank you
Morgan Jones
Mail to Morgan Jones

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008