message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby adam smith » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Hey all,
I know this is a long shot but I am a male P/SS/2B looking for a team here in the middle east (Abu Dhabi).
I have played all my life on competitive men's fastpitch teams and have been stuck here scrounging for a team. I have been able to find some Slo-Pitch (boo!) but would love to find a fastpitch team - even if it requires some significant travel.

Let me know if you hear of anything, even women's team is fine as long as I can get out and keep pitching.

Thanks!

Adam Smith
adam smith
Mail to adam smith

Postby Kelsey Brickman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:09 pm

I am looking for an opportunity to play overseas for the summer of 2013 or 2014. I am a 24 year old right handed pitcher. I graduated from Division II Gannon University in Erie PA in 2010 where I was a four year starter. I leading my team to the GLIAC championship and NCAA in 2006, was Ranked 27th among all NCAA DII pitchers in strikeouts per innings, 2nd all time at Gannon for saves and 5th all time at Gannon for strikeouts. I have continued pitching and improving my game since college and give pitching lessons for a travel team ages 8-18. I would love an opportunity to take my talents overseas and continue my career. Please let me know of any information you have.
Kelsey Brickman
Mail to Kelsey Brickman

Re: Needing pitcher for spring 2013 season

Postby Sara Pesonen » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

tony cook wrote:Top Junior college softball program in midwest looking for a pitcher to come in at semester for the spring 2013 season. I have scholarship and housing money available.

Hey Tony
What age group pitcher are you looking for? Have you already secure a pitcher. I am a 23U right handed pitcher( 7 pitches) 58 to 65 mph. Can you send me more information if you are still looking for a pitcher? Thanks Sara
Sara Pesonen
Mail to Sara Pesonen

Re: coach Seeking player in Other Countries

Postby Sara Pesonen » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm

andrea longagnani wrote:Hi,
I m a coach of an Italian fisrt division softball team.
I seek a first division softball pitcher for a period 30th March-30th June 2013.
If you are interrested please contact me.

Bye

I am a 23U right handed pitcher. I play for New Era 23U team in Western NY. I have 7 different pitches averaging between 58 and 65 mpr. Most recently played for my university and represent my home club in nationals.Awared MVP both at national and University in 2013. I am looking for an opportunity to play spring or fall ball. I am commited to player for New Era travel 23U travel team this summer. I am not available in July and August. I welcome the opportunity to talk further with you about your team. Best regards, Sara
Sara Pesonen
Mail to Sara Pesonen

Postby Andrea Argee » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 am

I am very interested in playing softball overseas. I attended Sacramento City College (2 time All American and Easton All-American) Also at, Lubbock Christian Univ. (2 time All American) I played middle infield! jumped around from Shortstop and second. Also played some Left field after shoulder surgery this past year. But really prefer 2nd base. I am a righty power hitter. Please google me for proof I can really play ball. I will send a video if I need to. I finished college ball this past year and I am not ready to hang up the cleats yet. Please consider me to play in your overseas league.

Thank You!!!
Andrea Argee
Mail to Andrea Argee

Postby andrea longagnani » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am

Hi,
I m a coach of an Italian fisrt division softball team.
I seek a first division softball pitcher for a period 30th March-30th June 2013.
If you are interrested please contact me.

Bye
andrea longagnani
Mail to andrea longagnani

Postby Kim Petrovich » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Right handed female fastpitch pitcher. Decent hitter, quick speed. Played abroad in Belgium and Netherlands last 4 years. Led team to win the championship in European Cup in August 2012, Trieste, Italy. Looking for a team from March to June. Would love to be able to travel some more. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!
Kim Petrovich
Mail to Kim Petrovich

Postby Bob Fromer » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm

GREAT BRITAIN LOOKING FOR SUMMER PITCHING COACHES & PITCHERS

The British Softball Federation (BSF) is looking for two college pitchers with some coaching experience and/or college pitching coaches to spend three months in England during the summer of 2013 (mid-May through mid-August) to teach pitching to young players aged 10-19, carry out more general youth and adult coaching sessions and clinics and pitch for teams in the Great Britain Fastpitch League.

The British Softball Federation will cover the cost of flights, accommodation, food and in-country transport, and will pay for some clinic sessions at a standard hourly rate. This arrangement is compliant with NCAA rules.

For more information, or to register interest, please contact BSF Softball Programmes Manager Stan Doney on: stanley.doney@bsuk.com. If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please supply some information on your playing and coaching background.

Please note that the BSF has applied for funding to cover the cost of these positions, and the outcome will not be known until February 2013. The placements offered will be contingent on this funding being awarded.
Bob Fromer
Mail to Bob Fromer

Postby robert » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Crystal Sanders wrote:Hello, I am a 25 year old left handed utility player from Raleigh, NC. I have 4 years experience in div.II fastpitch softball.Started in 2005 and i've been playing ever since. I taught myself how to pitch (clocked at 73mph, might be a bit slower now but not much)and play the game. I can play any position. Bat right, throw left (can bat left if i want). I play with men (ss, 2nd, LF) to make me better and I am easily one of the best on the field. I also play co-ed (for fielding practice). I can send video and stats. Please contact me asap.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON PERAJA55@YAHOO.COM ABOUT POSIBLE ARANGMENT
robert
Mail to robert

Postby robert » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Sammil wrote:Hi I am a D1 utility player looking to play overseas next summer.
I have experience at middle infield, outfield and pitching.
I am a left handed hitter, I can swing away, or slap. My home to firs time is 2.6seconds. Please email me if you are interested.
softballbear06@hotmail.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL PERAJA55@YAHOO.COM
robert
Mail to robert

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008