message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Yolande Charles » Mon May 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Yolande Charles wrote:
Kelsey Brickman wrote:I am looking for an opportunity to play overseas for the summer of 2013 or 2014. I am a 24 year old right handed pitcher. I graduated from Division II Gannon University in Erie PA in 2010 where I was a four year starter. I leading my team to the GLIAC championship and NCAA in 2006, was Ranked 27th among all NCAA DII pitchers in strikeouts per innings, 2nd all time at Gannon for saves and 5th all time at Gannon for strikeouts. I have continued pitching and improving my game since college and give pitching lessons for a travel team ages 8-18. I would love an opportunity to take my talents overseas and continue my career. Please let me know of any information you have.

hello there
Have you found a team for the summer? I recently sent 3 pitcher to the Netherlands and I am looking for one more.Please let me know if you are still looking for an overseas opportunity? Thanks, Yolande

Herre is my email address: trainerOfsoftball@gmail.com
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Yolande Charles » Mon May 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Yolande Charles wrote:
Yolande Charles wrote:
Kelsey Brickman wrote:I am looking for an opportunity to play overseas for the summer of 2013 or 2014. I am a 24 year old right handed pitcher. I graduated from Division II Gannon University in Erie PA in 2010 where I was a four year starter. I leading my team to the GLIAC championship and NCAA in 2006, was Ranked 27th among all NCAA DII pitchers in strikeouts per innings, 2nd all time at Gannon for saves and 5th all time at Gannon for strikeouts. I have continued pitching and improving my game since college and give pitching lessons for a travel team ages 8-18. I would love an opportunity to take my talents overseas and continue my career. Please let me know of any information you have.

hello there
Have you found a team for the summer? I recently sent 3 pitcher to the Netherlands and I am looking for one more.Please let me know if you are still looking for an overseas opportunity? Thanks, Yolande

sorry,did not get a email notification. let me know if you ae still interested.

I need your contact information,and have some options for the fall. Please provide email address and contact or i will not be able to reply. I do not get email from here. Thanks
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Yolande Charles » Fri May 17, 2013 4:40 am

Yolande Charles wrote:

hello there

sorry,did not get a email notification. let me know if you ae still interested.
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Yolande Charles » Fri May 17, 2013 4:38 am

Yolande Charles wrote:

hello there

Sorry,I did not get your message pleaselet me know if you are still looking for overseas opportunity.
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Heather Leigh » Sun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm

My name is Heather Leigh. I just graduated at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff where I was on a full scholarship as a pitcher and outfielder. I am a very experienced player and played all four years of college at the division 1 level and graduated with a 3.78 overall GPA. I also had the highest batting average on my team my senior year in college. I am very interested in playing softball overseas in 2013/ 2014. This past season, in 134 at bats I compiled 44 hits including 9 doubles and 1 home run, 7 walks, scored 23 runs, and drove in 14. My batting average was .328, my slugging percentage was .418 and I carried a .366 on base percentage which made my OBPS .784. Defensively I fielded .956. I lead my team in batting average, runs scored, hits, doubles, and total bases.

Let me know what other information you need!

Thanks,
Heather Leigh
(818)480-8112
Heather Leigh
Mail to Heather Leigh

Postby Heather Leigh » Sun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Hello,

My name is Heather Leigh. I just graduated at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff where I was on a full scholarship as a pitcher and outfielder. I am a very experienced player and played all four years of college at the division 1 level and graduated with a 3.78 overall GPA. I want to play on an overseas team in 2013 or 2014. I also had the highest batting average on my team my senior year in college.
This past season, in 134 at bats I compiled 44 hits including 9 doubles and 1 home run, 7 walks, scored 23 runs, and drove in 14. My batting average was .328, my slugging percentage was .418 and I carried a .366 on base percentage which made my OBPS .784. Defensively I fielded .956. I lead my team in batting average, runs scored, hits, doubles, and total bases.

Heather Leigh
(818)480-8112
Heather Leigh
Mail to Heather Leigh

Coach Looking for Pitcher

Postby Dan Gierlak » Wed May 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Iam a DivII school in western Pa. I am looking for a pitcher. I have a tuition waiver. Must be restristerd with the NCAA and be a full qualifier. Please email me
Dan Gierlak
Mail to Dan Gierlak

Postby Yolande Charles » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:28 am

hello there
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Yolande Charles » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:25 am

Sara Emerich wrote:Hi,Did you find a team to play for the 2013 season. I may have an opportunity for you in the Netherlands. I currently have 3 pitchers I have sent to various teams. Email me if you are still looking for a team. Thanks, Yolande

My name is Sara Emerich and I am a senior at West Liberty University. I am looking to further my softball career overseas starting May 2013. I am a right handed pitcher and can hit. Please contact me if any opportunities.
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Melissa Hartkop » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 pm

I am a competitive player seeking some softball life after the collegiate level. I attended LCU college in Lubbock Texas, there being one of the top three hitters throughout the season. Prior to the university level I attended a juco, Sacramento City College under Coach Robert Maglione with association with Tim Kiernan. As part of the City program for two years, I was a top-outfielder in California receiving honors to the All-State and All-American Teams. Aside from being a top outfielder, my knowledge of the game gives me open understanding to all positions becoming a utility prospect with background play at first base, third base and some catching skills as well. I have many years of softball under my belt and playing at the college level from 14 years of age. My success is driven from hard work, drive, team cohesion, and heart.
Melissa Hartkop
Mail to Melissa Hartkop

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008