message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

US Utility Player living in Belgium

Postby Kara Bradbury » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Hello,

I am a 21 year old utility player from the US living in Belgium and looking to play on a Belgium team! I will be here in Belgium until November 2015 possibly October 2016. I started playing at 5 and continued through my career at a junior college for two years before moving to Belgium last year. I played my last college game in April 2012 and moved to Belgium in November 2012. I am studying Sports Science and working my way towards coaching college softball. I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone!

Thank you,
Kara Bradbury
Kara Bradbury
Mail to Kara Bradbury

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Yolande Charles » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Miranda Ashworth wrote:Hi am a 23 year old catcher in the the United States. I played Division I softball during my college years and also played under former Olympian and professional softball player Patti Townsend. My final year my batting average was about .320. When I was not catching I frequently DHed and pinch hit. I have strong personality and am know for my attention to detail, dedication and work ethic. I am looking to play in Europe during the 2014 summer. If anyone is looking for a catcher or know someone who is please contact me at any time at mashworth@troy.edu

Hi this is Yolande Charles, I tried to contact you, but it bounce back. Please contact me at trainOfsoftball@gmail.com, I may have a team for you.
Yolande Charles
Mail to Yolande Charles

Postby Megan Turk » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:27 pm

I am a 23 year old utility player looking to play overseas. I recently graduated from Baylor University where I started 4 years as an outfielder or 3rd baseman. I was a member of the 2011 Women's College World Series team where we finished tied for 3rd in the nation. I will graduate with my Masters degree in May of 2014 and would like to play overseas following graduation. Please contact me if your team is looking for any players willing to travel.
Thanks
Megan Turk
Mail to Megan Turk

Postby Ashley Czechner » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Good Evening,

My name is Ashley Czechner and I am a right handed pitcher for Louisiana State University. I am a senior and I am looking to play professional softball overseas in Europe for the summer of 2014. Please let me know if there are any teams interested at aczech1@lsu.edu

Thanks!

Ashley Czechner
Ashley Czechner
Mail to Ashley Czechner

Postby Miranda Ashworth » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi am a 23 year old catcher in the the United States. I played Division I softball during my college years and also played under former Olympian and professional softball player Patti Townsend. My final year my batting average was about .320. When I was not catching I frequently DHed and pinch hit. I have strong personality and am know for my attention to detail, dedication and work ethic. I am looking to play in Europe during the 2014 summer. If anyone is looking for a catcher or know someone who is please contact me at any time at mashworth@troy.edu
Miranda Ashworth
Mail to Miranda Ashworth

Postby Jessica » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:55 am

Hello! I am an American utility player looking to play overseas. I graduated last year and played at the NAIA, Junior College, and NCAA DIII levels along with a high level travel ball career. I have a great attitude, I am dedicated and coachable and will work extremely hard! Please e-mail me with any interest and opportunities for the future! -Jessica
jessls328@rochester.rr.com
Jessica
Mail to Jessica

Re: Coach Looking for Pitcher

Postby Dylan Conway » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello, I am a right handed pitcher that is 6'5" and can throw at 80MPH, I have a web page with the NCSA, my name is Dylan Conway and I am looking to go to school and play.
I graduated, I had a bad year for grades and my athletic director can vow that they hired a baseball coach who would not play seniors.
I am ready and eager to put all that I have forward in academics and in athletics.
I have filed my FAFSA and I will recieve the pell grant for college as well.
I hope to have the opportunity to speak with your college.

Thank you,
Dylan Conway
Dylan Conway
Mail to Dylan Conway

Re: Coach Looking for Pitcher

Postby john albert garcia » Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 am

Dan Gierlak wrote:Iam a DivII school in western Pa. I am looking for a pitcher. I have a tuition waiver. Must be restristerd with the NCAA and be a full qualifier. Please email me
john albert garcia
Mail to john albert garcia

Postby Aimee-Leigh Campbell » Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi, I am a 22 year old South African Player looking to play for a European Team any time from February 2014. I am a right handed utility player, recently finishing my last season off in righ outfield. I have a baseball background from the age of 4, being selected for state teams, baseball and softball, since the age of 8 until the age of 21. I started playing softball at the age of 13 in an under 16 and under 19 division. I represented South Africa in 2007 at the Junior Women's World Championship in the Netherlands. In 2011 I played for a month with the Neunkirchen Nightmares in Germany and was also selected as best offensive player at club level in South Africa. I'd be more than happy to send my CV to anyone that is willing to help me with getting into team in Europe again.Although, I am interested in playing in any other country where i can challenge myself if it may not be in Europe.
Thanks in advance. :)
Aimee-Leigh Campbell
Mail to Aimee-Leigh Campbell

Postby Aimee-Leigh Campbell » Wed May 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi, I am a 22 year old South African Player looking to play for a European Team any time from February 2014. I am a right handed utility player, recently finishing my last season off in righ outfield. I have a baseball background from the age of 4, being selected for state teams, baseball and softball, since the age of 8 until the age of 21. I started playing softball at the age of 13 in an under 16 and under 19 division. I represented South Africa in 2007 at the Junior Women's World Championship in the Netherlands. In 2011 I played for a month with the Neunkirchen Nightmares in Germany and was also selected as best offensive player at club level in South Africa. I'd be more than happy to send my CV to anyone that is willing to help me with getting into team in Europe again.
Thanks in advance. :)
Aimee-Leigh Campbell
Mail to Aimee-Leigh Campbell

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008