message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Kristen Kolter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Are you interested in a college degree? I am looking for players for this spring (Jan 2014). I am the head coach at Goshen College in Goshen, Indiana in the US. Would you be interested and do you have a skills video. I have scholarship money available.

Thanks,
Coach Kolter
kkolter@goshen.edu
Kristen Kolter
Mail to Kristen Kolter

Postby adam smith » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 am

Hey all (this is a repost as I have not found anything yet)

I know this is a long shot but I am a male P/SS/2B looking for a team here in the middle east (Abu Dhabi).
I have played all my life on competitive men's fastpitch teams in Canada and have been stuck here scrounging for a team. I have been able to find some Slo-Pitch (boo!) but would love to find a fastpitch team - even if it requires some travel.

Let me know if you hear of anything, even women's team is fine as long as I can get out and keep pitching.

Thanks!

Adam Smith
adam smith
Mail to adam smith

Postby Cate Simon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 am

My name is Cate Simon and I am a junior at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri. I play third base and am a power hitter! Last season I hit .343 with 30 RBI and a slugging percentage of .540. On the field I am a natural leader. I take pride in my defensive abilities just as much as my offensive abilities and work hard at both. I am VERY interested in playing softball during the summer of 2014 in Europe! If anyone is looking for a third baseman please email me at catesimon11@gmail.com! Thank you!
Cate Simon
Mail to Cate Simon

Looking to play softball

Postby Stacey Marcum » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 am

My name is Stacey Marcum and I am highly interested in playing softball internationally. I have just graduated from the University of Minnesota Crookston. It is in northern Minnesota, in the Norther Sun Intercollegiate Conference, where I have played pither and catcher for the division II program. I am in the 4,5,6 in the line up for hitting. Recently, I have played international competition for softball in Australia through the organization of USA Athletes International. It was an experience of a lifetime and I would like to continue to play what I am so passionate about. Please feel free to contact me at marcu065@umn.edu.
Stacey Marcum
Mail to Stacey Marcum

Postby Sara Acosta » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 pm

My name is Sara Acosta and I just graduated from The University of Maryland this past May 2013. I was a 4 year starter for the Division 1, Maryland softball team where I played three years in center field and one year in right field. I switched each year between batting first or second in the line up. I am looking to continue to play ball abroad somewhere competitive, yet for a fun and exciting experience. I continued to play with an errorless defense all four years and my fielding percentage of 1.000. Freshman year I batted .283, sophomore year 3.13, junior year .200 and senior year .315. I am eager to get back on the field and would love the experience to play ball abroad! Email me sara_acosta2@yahoo.com
Sara Acosta
Mail to Sara Acosta

Postby Raven Freret » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Hello, my name is Raven Freret and I'm a senior at the University of La Verne in California. I play under Olympic gold medalist Julie Smith. I play first base/DH and I am a big power hitter. During my junior season, I hit .465 with 31 RBI's. I have been a first team All Conference selection every year including Rookie of the Year and have All-Region honors. I am a hard worker and a leader as I have been captain of my schools team during my junior and senior years. I am very interested in playing in Europe during the summer of 2014. If anyone is looking for a lefty 1st baseman with a big bat, please email me at ravenf14@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Raven Freret
Raven Freret
Mail to Raven Freret

Postby Kathleen » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 am

Hello, I am Kathleen Duffy, recent grad of the DIII University of Chicago softball program. I currently coach 16U travel softball and I am looking to play next summer overseas. In college, I played everywhere but second base and set hitting records for my school. After my junior season, my team had the amazing opportunity to play against Northern European teams as an ambassador trip from our university. It was a great experience and I would love the chance to come back and play! I predominantly pitch and play the corners but I can play short and the outfield as well. Thank you! I hope to hear back!
Kathleen
Mail to Kathleen

Postby Adi Lopez » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Hello, My name is Adi Lopez. I'm 20 years old and am currently a Senior at a NAIA private school called Hope International University. My primary position is Center field but I can play all outfield positions. I am a lefty slapper and was lead off my last season. This past season of my junior year I ended with a .425 batting average, 16 RBI's, 18 stolen bases, and I am a two-time All GSAC conference player and First team All West Region. I am looking to play in the summer of 2014. I am open to all the teams in Europe. I would appreciate the opportunity to play so if anyone is looking for a aggressive lefty slapper who can dominate in the outfield, please email at cali_grl09@hotmail.com.
Thank You,

Adi
Adi Lopez
Mail to Adi Lopez

Postby Courtney Hiatt » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello my name is Courtney Hiatt and I am a 22 year old catcher from California. I was a three and a half year starter at a top Division II school, Humboldt State University. I played under NFCA Hall of fame Coach Frank Cheek. During my senior season, I batted .376 with 18 doubles, 15 home runs, and recorded 52 rbi's. After the 2013 season I was named to First team all Conference and First Team all West Region. I am a very hard worker, leader, and competitor on the field. I am very interested in playing softball in Europe during the Summer 2014 season. I am looking to play in Europe during the 2014 summer. If anyone is looking for a catcher for the 2014 season, please email me at ceh59@humboldt.edu. Thank you!
Courtney Hiatt
Mail to Courtney Hiatt

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Steve Clarke » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am

Looking to come to the US in June 2014 and pick up a masters (40+) mens tournament somewhere.
I play anywhere except pitch/catch and have been batting 400+ this year.
Flexible as to location as we will build a holiday around this.
Thanks all.
Steve Clarke
Mail to Steve Clarke

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008