message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Jacee Blades » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi!
My name is Jacee Blades, and I am very interested in playing softball abroad after I graduate this May. I am one of Ashley Czechner's teammates(she already posted on here) for Louisiana State University. I am a left-handed slapper/hitter and throw right-handed. I grew up as a SS and centerfield, but have started at every position at LSU besides catcher or pitcher. Last year, I was the left fielder and number two hole hitter and received SEC second team and All-Louisiana awards, and was also a part of the 2012 College World Series Team. Please contact me with any interests or information.
Thanks in advance!
Jacee Blades
Jblades757@gmail.com
Jacee Blades
Mail to Jacee Blades

Postby Michelle Teo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 pm

[REPOST]
Hello,

I am a 22 year old CATCHER from the United States who just finished her senior year of college softball at the private school of Friends University of Central Kansas. As a senior I was a starter, batted .327, and Second Team All Conference. I only play catcher that is my strong suit and my main focus. I am well known for my presence I bring to the field, leadership skills, dedication,respect, and ability to pick up and adapt to new things. I am looking to play in any country. Please contact me at Mteo44@yahoo.com. I am the catcher for you!!

Thank You,
Michelle Teo
Michelle Teo
Mail to Michelle Teo

Postby Ashley Carter » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm Ashley Carter. I was a 4 year starter and played internationally in Canada. I would love to play overseas and continue my career!

Here is a little about me:
2010-2013
Played in 196 in my 4 year career. Senior year I hit .259 with 44 hits,
13 RBI's, and a team-high 26 runs scored...stole a team-high 13 bases.
had 11-multiple-hit games and three multiple-RBI games. No. 10 UCLA on
February 26, I tied my career-high in hits (3) and runs scored (4)
Finished my Titan career ranked fourth in all-time triples (9) and
eighth in fielding percentage (.988) Made only 3 errors in my career
and made 230 PO. Had the fourth most sacrifice bunts in the Big West
during the 2012-13 season with 11.

All-Big West Conference First Team selection in the outfield as a
junior and All-Big West Conference Honorable Mention selection in the
outfield as a sophomore. Hit .325 (55-for-169) as a junior to go along
with 19 RBI's and six stolen bases. As a sophomore I betted .312 with
19 runs scored, three triples, and eight RBI.

My career average is a .279 with 158 hits, 9 triples, .323 slg%, and a
.325 obp% Also had over 40 multi hit games.

For international ball; played up in Canada with the Cal A's playing in
the women's international bracket against USA, Japan, Australia,
Venezuela, and Canada. Batted over a .304 (7-23) against the
international teams starting all 11 games and also for the exhibition
games batter over a .632 (12-19).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjTEl5lDyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtlnO-8WIFg

Thank you for your time.

Ashley Carter
909-714-0538
stealer10@aol.com
Ashley Carter
Mail to Ashley Carter

Postby Kylie Sparks » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Hello, My name is Kylie Sparks and I am a Senior pitcher at The University of Maine. I am interested in playing internationally after I graduate this coming May. I love to play fastpitch, I have been doing it my whole life and am not ready to be done in a few months! I mainly pitch and hit, but I can also play infield and outfield. I have been pitching for Maine the last 4 years and have really enjoyed my time. I am from Seattle originally and went away to fulfill my dreams of being a division 1 softball player. I would be willing to go almost anywhere! Please contact me if you have an interest! It would be an amazing opportunity! Thank you:)
Kylie Sparks
Mail to Kylie Sparks

Postby Liv Knivila » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:53 am

Hello, my name is Liv Knivila and I am A sophomore in Highschool and I am 15 years old . I play pitcher, 1st and 3rd. I am going to do a exchange program next year(junior year of high school). I am looking for a competitive fastpitch girls team that I could join. My exchange program will let me go to pretty much any spanish speaking country so if you know of any countries that have a competitive team I could join or have high school teams please let me know.
Liv Knivila
Mail to Liv Knivila

Postby Kristen Kolter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Were you able to find a school to play? If not please let me know, because I have some scholarship money open for the 2014 spring season.

thanks,
Coach Kolter
kkolter@goshen.edu
Kristen Kolter
Mail to Kristen Kolter

Postby Kristen Kolter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Are you interested in a college degree? I am looking for players for this spring (Jan 2014). I am the head coach at Goshen College in Goshen, Indiana in the US. Would you be interested and do you have a skills video. I have scholarship money available.

Thanks,
Coach Kolter
kkolter@goshen.edu
Kristen Kolter
Mail to Kristen Kolter

Postby adam smith » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 am

Hey all (this is a repost as I have not found anything yet)

I know this is a long shot but I am a male P/SS/2B looking for a team here in the middle east (Abu Dhabi).
I have played all my life on competitive men's fastpitch teams in Canada and have been stuck here scrounging for a team. I have been able to find some Slo-Pitch (boo!) but would love to find a fastpitch team - even if it requires some travel.

Let me know if you hear of anything, even women's team is fine as long as I can get out and keep pitching.

Thanks!

Adam Smith
adam smith
Mail to adam smith

Postby Cate Simon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 am

My name is Cate Simon and I am a junior at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri. I play third base and am a power hitter! Last season I hit .343 with 30 RBI and a slugging percentage of .540. On the field I am a natural leader. I take pride in my defensive abilities just as much as my offensive abilities and work hard at both. I am VERY interested in playing softball during the summer of 2014 in Europe! If anyone is looking for a third baseman please email me at catesimon11@gmail.com! Thank you!
Cate Simon
Mail to Cate Simon

Looking to play softball

Postby Stacey Marcum » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 am

My name is Stacey Marcum and I am highly interested in playing softball internationally. I have just graduated from the University of Minnesota Crookston. It is in northern Minnesota, in the Norther Sun Intercollegiate Conference, where I have played pither and catcher for the division II program. I am in the 4,5,6 in the line up for hitting. Recently, I have played international competition for softball in Australia through the organization of USA Athletes International. It was an experience of a lifetime and I would like to continue to play what I am so passionate about. Please feel free to contact me at marcu065@umn.edu.
Stacey Marcum
Mail to Stacey Marcum

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008