message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Abby Child » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 pm

My name is Abby Child. I am a senior shortstop at Anderson University, the number 12 D2 team in the country. I am looking for an opportunity to further my softball career professionally this summer and after I graduate. My satistics and bio can be found at this website: http://m.autrojans.com/profile.asp?playerID=733 . When I was 15 years years old I was voted by Adidas one of the top 100 softball players in the nation. I hold the 2nd most home run record in Georgia, as well as making the all state team and all region team all 5 years. I was recruited by Virginia Tech, New York State, Colorado State, as well as many other D1 schools. But, I wanted to go to a program where I could make an impact so I chose Anderson University and like to think that I have made a difference here. During my time in college I have been MVP, all conference short stop, player of the year, and 2nd team all region for the Southeast. Please let me know if you need any more information or you are interested. I am a hard worker and I would really appreciate this opportunity.

Coach's email: thewitt@andersonuniversity.edu
My email: achild4396@andersonuniversity.edu

**I will be more than happy to make a skills video if you need one
Abby Child
Mail to Abby Child

Postby Lupe » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello-

I am a right handed pitcher with some international experience, I am looking for an opportunity to play at a NAIA institution or playing in New Zealand/ Australia. I am readily available and genuinely seeking the opportunity. If you are interested please send me an email and we can go on from there.
Lupe
Mail to Lupe

Postby Christie Hill » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:43 am

Hello!

My name is Christie Hill and I am an assistant softball coach at University of Texas at San Antonio. Back in the summers of 2207, 2009, and 2010 I had the opportunity to play over seas in the Netherlands for Olympia Haarlem. Playing in Europe was something that I would never trade. I loved it and now I have the chance to help one of my players do the same thing. Jolene Graham is a senior for me this year and is very interested in playing ball over seas this summer after college. She is a great athlete and can play where ever you put her. Her main positions are 3B/1B/P, but she can play anywhere you put her. This year she will be a big bat in our lineup as well. She is a very strong athlete that hits for a lot of power, but yet has some speed on the bases. Last year as a junior, she hit .314 with 5 doubles, 4 homeruns and 22 RBIs. This year I look for her to hit for more power then last year and steal some bases for us. Before coming to UTSA, Jolene spent 2 seasons at Odessa College (Texas). As a sophomore she hit .462 with 21 doubles, 21 home runs, 89 RBIs and 28 stolen bases. As a freshman she hit .505 with 30 doubles, two triples, 15 homers, 84 RBIs and 35 stolen bases. I know Jolene could play just about anywhere in Europe and would make a team very happy. If any one is interested in her or have any questions about her, please feel free to contact me or Jolene her self. Both our email addresses are listed below. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Christie Hill
christiehill6@hotmail.com

Jolene Graham
jolenegraham2010@hotmail.com
Christie Hill
Mail to Christie Hill

Postby Jacee Blades » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi!
My name is Jacee Blades, and I am very interested in playing softball abroad after I graduate this May. I am one of Ashley Czechner's teammates(she already posted on here) for Louisiana State University. I am a left-handed slapper/hitter and throw right-handed. I grew up as a SS and centerfield, but have started at every position at LSU besides catcher or pitcher. Last year, I was the left fielder and number two hole hitter and received SEC second team and All-Louisiana awards, and was also a part of the 2012 College World Series Team. Please contact me with any interests or information.
Thanks in advance!
Jacee Blades
Jblades757@gmail.com
Jacee Blades
Mail to Jacee Blades

Postby Michelle Teo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 pm

[REPOST]
Hello,

I am a 22 year old CATCHER from the United States who just finished her senior year of college softball at the private school of Friends University of Central Kansas. As a senior I was a starter, batted .327, and Second Team All Conference. I only play catcher that is my strong suit and my main focus. I am well known for my presence I bring to the field, leadership skills, dedication,respect, and ability to pick up and adapt to new things. I am looking to play in any country. Please contact me at Mteo44@yahoo.com. I am the catcher for you!!

Thank You,
Michelle Teo
Michelle Teo
Mail to Michelle Teo

Postby Ashley Carter » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm Ashley Carter. I was a 4 year starter and played internationally in Canada. I would love to play overseas and continue my career!

Here is a little about me:
2010-2013
Played in 196 in my 4 year career. Senior year I hit .259 with 44 hits,
13 RBI's, and a team-high 26 runs scored...stole a team-high 13 bases.
had 11-multiple-hit games and three multiple-RBI games. No. 10 UCLA on
February 26, I tied my career-high in hits (3) and runs scored (4)
Finished my Titan career ranked fourth in all-time triples (9) and
eighth in fielding percentage (.988) Made only 3 errors in my career
and made 230 PO. Had the fourth most sacrifice bunts in the Big West
during the 2012-13 season with 11.

All-Big West Conference First Team selection in the outfield as a
junior and All-Big West Conference Honorable Mention selection in the
outfield as a sophomore. Hit .325 (55-for-169) as a junior to go along
with 19 RBI's and six stolen bases. As a sophomore I betted .312 with
19 runs scored, three triples, and eight RBI.

My career average is a .279 with 158 hits, 9 triples, .323 slg%, and a
.325 obp% Also had over 40 multi hit games.

For international ball; played up in Canada with the Cal A's playing in
the women's international bracket against USA, Japan, Australia,
Venezuela, and Canada. Batted over a .304 (7-23) against the
international teams starting all 11 games and also for the exhibition
games batter over a .632 (12-19).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUjTEl5lDyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtlnO-8WIFg

Thank you for your time.

Ashley Carter
909-714-0538
stealer10@aol.com
Ashley Carter
Mail to Ashley Carter

Postby Kylie Sparks » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Hello, My name is Kylie Sparks and I am a Senior pitcher at The University of Maine. I am interested in playing internationally after I graduate this coming May. I love to play fastpitch, I have been doing it my whole life and am not ready to be done in a few months! I mainly pitch and hit, but I can also play infield and outfield. I have been pitching for Maine the last 4 years and have really enjoyed my time. I am from Seattle originally and went away to fulfill my dreams of being a division 1 softball player. I would be willing to go almost anywhere! Please contact me if you have an interest! It would be an amazing opportunity! Thank you:)
Kylie Sparks
Mail to Kylie Sparks

Postby Liv Knivila » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:53 am

Hello, my name is Liv Knivila and I am A sophomore in Highschool and I am 15 years old . I play pitcher, 1st and 3rd. I am going to do a exchange program next year(junior year of high school). I am looking for a competitive fastpitch girls team that I could join. My exchange program will let me go to pretty much any spanish speaking country so if you know of any countries that have a competitive team I could join or have high school teams please let me know.
Liv Knivila
Mail to Liv Knivila

Postby Kristen Kolter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Were you able to find a school to play? If not please let me know, because I have some scholarship money open for the 2014 spring season.

thanks,
Coach Kolter
kkolter@goshen.edu
Kristen Kolter
Mail to Kristen Kolter

Postby Kristen Kolter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Are you interested in a college degree? I am looking for players for this spring (Jan 2014). I am the head coach at Goshen College in Goshen, Indiana in the US. Would you be interested and do you have a skills video. I have scholarship money available.

Thanks,
Coach Kolter
kkolter@goshen.edu
Kristen Kolter
Mail to Kristen Kolter

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008