message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Team looking for a pitcher

Postby rafael uribe » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:54 am

[quote="Tom"]We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.
Our league starts in April and you will be allowed to stay for 3 months.
So from the beginning of April untill the beginning of July.
We are looking for a good college player or a top collage player. Better is ok off course.
Your ticket will be paid and we will take care of your stay as well.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.[/quote][quote="Tom"]We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.
We are looking for a good college player or a top collage player. Better is ok off course.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.[/quote][quote="Tom"]We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.[/quote]
rafael uribe
Mail to rafael uribe

Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Tom » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm

We are a womens fastpitch softbal team in Holland and we are looking for a pitcher.

Are you interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.
Tom
Mail to Tom

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Victoria Bennett » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello,
My name is Victoria Bennett and I am currently completing my senior year at Cumberland University in Lebanon, Tennessee. I have played outfield, more specifically center field, all four years. I am a right handed hitter. As a little girl my dream was to play college softball and now that I have completed that dream I am not ready to give up the sport that I love so much. I would love to continue to play competitively! I am more than willing to play anywhere in the world! I just want to continue with the sport that I love so much! I interned with the National Pro Fastpitch Assocation and was able to meet so many of the players that played outside of the country. This has sparked my interest a lot being able to see them continue to play. If interested please do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you for your time!
Victoria Bennett
Victoria Bennett
Mail to Victoria Bennett

Postby ria » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Looking for a women's softball team. Position: Pitcher, some international experience. Available April. Email me for more info
ria
Mail to ria

Postby Sarah Murray » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello,
My name is Sarah Murray and I currently am finishing my senior year at Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN. I am right handed and an first basemen but can play in the outfield. I have really enjoyed my time at Cumberland University and am not ready to give up softball. This has been one of my dreams since I was in high school and I am ready to fufill it. I am willing to go to a variety of different places! If interested please contact I would love to hear from you! Thank you for your time!
Sarah Murray
Sarah Murray
Mail to Sarah Murray

Postby Jim moore » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 am

Lupe wrote:Hello-

I am a right handed pitcher with some international experience, I am looking for an opportunity to play at a NAIA institution or playing in New Zealand/ Australia. I am readily available and genuinely seeking the opportunity. If you are interested please send me an email and we can go on from there.

Contact me re pitching in australia in Feb & march 2014.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Jim moore » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:46 am

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello, My name is Kylie Sparks and I am a Senior pitcher at The University of Maine. I am interested in playing internationally after I graduate this coming May. I love to play fastpitch, I have been doing it my whole life and am not ready to be done in a few months! I mainly pitch and hit, but I can also play infield and outfield. I have been pitching for Maine the last 4 years and have really enjoyed my time. I am from Seattle originally and went away to fulfill my dreams of being a division 1 softball player. I would be willing to go almost anywhere! Please contact me if you have an interest! It would be an amazing opportunity! Thank you:)

Please contact as we have a position in 2014.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby pitchout » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm

www.pitchout.nl is a Dutch softball newswebsite who wants to give foreign players the possibility to let Dutch softball teams know that they are interested in playing in Holland for the 2014 season. If you're a foreign player and you're interested in playing for a Dutch clubteam? Mail to redactie@pitchout.nl and we place your add!
pitchout
Mail to pitchout

Postby Gina Bianculli » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi, I am Gina Bianculli and I am a senior second baseman at Stony Brook University in New York. My other positions are SS and 3rd but anywhere will do. I consider my best defense to be at 3rd base. During this time at Stony Brook I was under the coaching influence of Amber Flores (Oklahoma U. grad) and previous USSSA Pride player as well as Jamee Juarez, another more recent USSSA Pride player, among others. I will be graduating in December 2013 with a BA in Philosophy but I am still waiting on a red-shirt response from NCAA for an injury dating back to my junior year. If I receive that, I will be done playing by May 2014 and if not I will be willing to go anywhere ASAP.

I have been playing softball consistently my entire life and I do not want to stop after I graduate, I cannot. This is what I want my life/career to revolve around. After I am done playing collegiately and overseas or if possible, while I am playing, I will receive my Coaching Certificate and eventually I want to continue my love for this game and coach collegiately. ( This past season (2013) we were invited to the NCAA regional at Mizzou after winning our America East Conference championship. During the AE tournament I hit .500 with 7 RBI's, 2 BB and no Errors.)

I am really interested in being a part of a highly competitive program, one that will further my knowledge and skill sets so that I can go on and possibly play professionally here in the US. That is my ultimate goal. I am excelling ever year I play and learning new things about the game. I believe the best way for me to contribute back to this game is to expand my softball-setting horizons and play overseas. I am willing to go wherever these competitive teams reside and I believe I would be a solid addition to any team. Thank you for taking the time out to read my story. Please contact me if you are in need of 3rd/SS/2nd, UT player. You can contact me through my email. I am looking forward to this possible opportunity.

Email--Gina.Bianculli@stonybrook.edu
Gina Bianculli
Mail to Gina Bianculli

Postby Brenda Santana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Here is a little about me:

2012-2013
Played for Tallahassee Community College, hitting average 590, OBP 426, AVE 350 with a total of 7 homeruns, 32 RBI. Had a pretty good year and looking forward to hitting better this year to help my team come on top. I was one of the top players in our Region and was picked for the All-Panhandle Conference Softball (first team)
2009-2012
Played for 4 year Varsity Softball for Banning High School. Senior year I hit .598
made all Marine League Team 1 two years in a roll.
1994-2012
I have attended ASA Nationals for the past 8 years with the travel teams I played with. In addition, I have always played 1st or 3rd base and bat 3rd or 4th in the line up. I have very quick hands and feet with a good eye for the ball with lots of power behind to always get on base and bring my teammate home. I can also dig out any ball that is thrown in the dirt at 1st base, and have a very strong harm to through girls out at first from 3rd. I also have great foot movement to adjust to any ground ball that is hit my way.

If you are looking for a strong powerful hitter you have the right girl. I look forward to hearing back from you with the opportunity to become a member of your Mexico National Team.

I can be reached at any time via email at: Santanabrenda9@yahoo.com or softballwoman9@yahoo.com or my cell phone #310-502-1486.

Thank You,
Brenda Santana
(310) 502-1486
Brenda Santana
Mail to Brenda Santana

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008