message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Kate » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 am

ria wrote:Looking for a women's softball team. Position: Pitcher, some international experience. Available April. Email me for more info

Hi Ria

Our club in Perth, Western Australia are seeking a pitcher for our upcoming season from October 2014 to April 2015.

If you are interested please email me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au so we can discuss further.

Thanks

Kate
Kate
Mail to Kate

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 am

Alyssa Taylor wrote:My name is Alyssa Taylor and I am finishing my senior year currently at Manhattanville College in Purchase, NY. I am a right handed pitcher as well as hitter. Manhattanville is a D3 school. Now that my college softball career is almost over I'm looking to the next chapter. My dream has been to be able to play overseas after college because I'm not ready to give up softball just yet.

If you are interested you can check out my profile and stats online at "govaliants.com". As well as you can contact me at tayloram@student.mville.edu

Thanks for your time.

Hi Alyssa

I'm from UWA Baseball Softball Club and we are seeking a pitcher for our top club grade team for the upcoming season (October 2014 to April 2015).
We are in Perth, Western Australia.

If you are interested in finding out more please feel free to contact me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Thanks

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 am

Alexa wrote:My name is Alexa Lopez. I will be a senior at Albany State University in Albany, Georgia. I have been playing apart of this DII school for what will be my second and a half year now. I transferred from a community college back in my hometown, Tampa, Florida. I am a pitcher and a first baseman. I pitch in the mid to low 60's and I have great movement on my pitches. I can also hit for power as well! I am very interested in playing softball anywhere overseas starting next summer or even this summer. Preferably Europe, the Caribbean or South America, but it really doesn't matter. I am so passionate about the sport, if anybody needs a pitcher/first baseman please contact me!

Email: alopez1@students.asurams.edu

Hi Alexa

I'm from UWA baseball Softball Club in Perth, Western Australia and we are currently seeking a pitcher for our top club grades upcoming season (October 14 to April 15) and if you are interested would love to have a chat about bringing you out here. I know it's not the Caribbean but we have some great beaches and the club likes to have fun.

Feel free to contact me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au
Kate
Mail to Kate

Postby Kate hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 am

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello, My name is Kylie Sparks and I am a right handed pitcher/ utility player. I just graduated from the University of Maine where I played softball for four years. I have experience with teaching and coaching, especially pitching! I have a passion for the game and do not want to stop being around it! Let me know if you would like any further information from me:) Thank You
Kylie Sparks

Hi Kylie

Our club is seeking a pitcher for our top club grade team. We are in Perth, Western Australia and start our season in October 14 until mid April 15.

Would you be interested in coming out to Australia for that length of time? We are a fun club and have just been lacking a pitcher. You would have opportunities to try out for the western flames and we can discuss flights, accommodation, employment.

Thanks

Kate
Kate hicks
Mail to Kate hicks

Postby Jim Moore » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:38 am

Level 5 COACH looking for paid position overseas.
35+ years experience at all levels.
Please email your interest?
Jim Moore
Mail to Jim Moore

Postby Kylie Sparks » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello, My name is Kylie Sparks and I am a right handed pitcher/ utility player. I just graduated from the University of Maine where I played softball for four years. I have experience with teaching and coaching, especially pitching! I have a passion for the game and do not want to stop being around it! Let me know if you would like any further information from me:) Thank You
Kylie Sparks
Kylie Sparks
Mail to Kylie Sparks

Postby Mikaila Etheredge » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi, my name is Mikaila Etheredge. I am 24 years old. I played my senior season of college softball in 2012 at Lindsey Wilson College in Kentucky. I am strictly a catcher. I have devoted all of my time and energy into this one position. I am also a consistent 1 for 3 line drive/power hitter. I have just finished my first year as a head coach for a high school softball team in South Alabama. I have also been giving private hitting,fielding, and catching lessons for the past three years. I have been trying desperately to continue my playing career since 2012.

My best attributes as a player are the following:
1) I have an in depth knowledge of the game from a defensive and offensive perspective.
2) I have an exceptionally strong arm and can catch both rise ball and drop ball pitchers effectively.
3) I have a strong work ethic and believe in being mentally and physically disciplined.

Here is the link to my recruiting video.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

I am looking to play this summer (although I know it is late) or next summer. Please email or call me. Thank you for your time and interest.

Mikaila Etheredge
Metheredge@monroe.k12.al.us
256-221-7432
Mikaila Etheredge
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge

Postby Kerry Busby » Wed May 21, 2014 1:12 am

Hi my name is Kerry,

I Graduated in 2013 from the University of Mary Washington in Virginia. I was a starting catcher, but I can play third and outfield. I am also a cleanup batter. I did play in Holland, Belgium, and France on the 2010 USSSA softball team. I am looking and would love to continue playing internationally.

Thanks!

Kerry
Kerry Busby
Mail to Kerry Busby

Postby Madison Stein » Wed May 14, 2014 1:45 am

My name is Maddie Stein and I am currently a junior at the University of Kansas. I am a utility player, but I have mainly played first base and catcher. I am a left handed hitter and throw right handed. I am curious about playing over seas after my career is over and thought I would try to express my interest early.

Thank you,
Maddie Stein
Madison Stein
Mail to Madison Stein

Postby Alexa » Mon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm

My name is Alexa Lopez. I will be a senior at Albany State University in Albany, Georgia. I have been playing apart of this DII school for what will be my second and a half year now. I transferred from a community college back in my hometown, Tampa, Florida. I am a pitcher and a first baseman. I pitch in the mid to low 60's and I have great movement on my pitches. I can also hit for power as well! I am very interested in playing softball anywhere overseas starting next summer or even this summer. Preferably Europe, the Caribbean or South America, but it really doesn't matter. I am so passionate about the sport, if anybody needs a pitcher/first baseman please contact me!

Email: alopez1@students.asurams.edu
Alexa
Mail to Alexa

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008