message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Player Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Amber Shaw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:50 pm

My name is Amber Shaw, I am really interested in playing overseas!! I have played ball since I was four years old. I was the short stop from then to my freshmen year of college. While in college, I played in the outfield! I am a slapped. I currently play in the only eighteen and over fastpitch league available in Atlanta, Ga.
I am a team player, I love fulfilling my purpose for my team and would love to further my softball career.

If there are any questions, concerns or if you would like some stats please email me: anoelleshaw@gmail.com

Thank you for your time! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Amber Shaw
Mail to Amber Shaw

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Chloe Oprzedek » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:59 am

Hi my name is Chloe Oprzedek and I'm interested in playing softball overseas. I recently graduated from the University of Arkansas where I was a four year starter. I can play infield and outfield but, while at the university I was mainly an infielder. I'm a left-handed hitter who can slap, bunt, and hit for power. If there are any teams interested please e-mail me at coprzede@uark.edu.
Thanks so much!
Chloe Oprzedek
Chloe Oprzedek
Mail to Chloe Oprzedek

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi

My club in Perth, Western Australia is looking for a pitcher for our top grade team.
Our season starts in October 2014 and finishes in mid April 2015.

We can discuss flights, accommodation etc

If you are interested please contact me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Thank You

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Heather Leigh wrote:My name is Heather Leigh. I just graduated at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff where I was on a full scholarship as a pitcher and outfielder. I am a very experienced player and played all four years of college at the division 1 level and graduated with a 3.78 overall GPA. I also had the highest batting average on my team my senior year in college. I am very interested in playing softball overseas in 2013/ 2014. This past season, in 134 at bats I compiled 44 hits including 9 doubles and 1 home run, 7 walks, scored 23 runs, and drove in 14. My batting average was .328, my slugging percentage was .418 and I carried a .366 on base percentage which made my OBPS .784. Defensively I fielded .956. I lead my team in batting average, runs scored, hits, doubles, and total bases.

Let me know what other information you need!

Thanks,
Heather Leigh
(818)480-8112

Hi Heather

I know this post was some time ago but our club in Perth, Western Australia is seeking a pitcher for our season from October 2014 to April 2015.

If you are interested please contact me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Kate Hicks
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 am

Ashley Czechner wrote:Good Evening,

My name is Ashley Czechner and I am a right handed pitcher for Louisiana State University. I am a senior and I am looking to play professional softball overseas in Europe for the summer of 2014. Please let me know if there are any teams interested at aczech1@lsu.edu

Thanks!

Ashley Czechner

Hi Ashley

We are a club in Perh, Western Australia (I know not Europe but I thought i'd ask anyway) we are seeking a pitcher for our top team for October 2014 to mid April 2015.

If you are interested please email me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Re: seeking overseas team

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 am

noelle wright wrote:Hi my name is noelle wright i am a pitcher and is looking to play overseas next summer. I average around 63-67 top 68. I can also play 3rd base. I play at a d2 school nnu and will be graduating this year that is why im looking i will travel anywhere. If you know some or have a team that is looking can you please email me at nwright@nnu.edu

Hi Noelle

I know you wrote this some time ago but our club in Perth, Western Australia is seeking a pitcher for our top team from October 2014 to April 2015.

If you are interested in discussing this further please email me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 am

Kathleen wrote:Hello, I am Kathleen Duffy, recent grad of the DIII University of Chicago softball program. I currently coach 16U travel softball and I am looking to play next summer overseas. In college, I played everywhere but second base and set hitting records for my school. After my junior season, my team had the amazing opportunity to play against Northern European teams as an ambassador trip from our university. It was a great experience and I would love the chance to come back and play! I predominantly pitch and play the corners but I can play short and the outfield as well. Thank you! I hope to hear back!

Hi Kathleen

I know you wrote this some time ago but my club is seeking a pitcher for our top team from october 2014 to April 2015 in Perth, Western Australia.

If you are interested please email me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:45 am

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello, My name is Kylie Sparks and I am a Senior pitcher at The University of Maine. I am interested in playing internationally after I graduate this coming May. I love to play fastpitch, I have been doing it my whole life and am not ready to be done in a few months! I mainly pitch and hit, but I can also play infield and outfield. I have been pitching for Maine the last 4 years and have really enjoyed my time. I am from Seattle originally and went away to fulfill my dreams of being a division 1 softball player. I would be willing to go almost anywhere! Please contact me if you have an interest! It would be an amazing opportunity! Thank you:)

Hi Kylie

My club is seeking a pitcher for our top club grade in Perth, Western Australia. Our pitcher recently injured herself and we have been unable to find a replacement.

Our seasons begins in October and finishes in Mid April 2015.

If you are interested please email me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

We are happy to talk about helping with flights, accommodation, employment.

Kate Hicks
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:39 am

Lupe wrote:Hello-

I am a right handed pitcher with some international experience, I am looking for an opportunity to play at a NAIA institution or playing in New Zealand/ Australia. I am readily available and genuinely seeking the opportunity. If you are interested please send me an email and we can go on from there.

Hi

If you are still keen on coming to Australia to play? If so our club in Perth, Western Australia is seeking a pitcher for our top club grade team. Our pitcher recently injured herself. Our season starts October 2014 and ends mid April 2015.

Please contact me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Thanks Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 am

ria wrote:Looking for a women's softball team. Position: Pitcher, some international experience. Available April. Email me for more info

Hi Ria

Our club in Perth, Western Australia are seeking a pitcher for our upcoming season from October 2014 to April 2015.

If you are interested please email me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au so we can discuss further.

Thanks

Kate
Kate
Mail to Kate

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008