message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby ldcraig » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm

American catcher looking for a team in Norway. 8 years behind the plate with International experience in US, Denmark and Brazil at all levels from 14U to Adult. Will live in Bergen, but willing to travel for the right fit.
ldcraig
Mail to ldcraig

Postby Nicole Baxter » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:26 am

Hi Meg,

We are currently seeking a pitcher for our Christchurch club team. Our #1 pitcher is set to leave us for college scholarship in Jan 2015. Our season has just begun but runs all the way through to March 2015.

What are you looking for in a team, flights, accommodation etc. If you are interested in talking further please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Nicole

Meg Brewer wrote:My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer
Nicole Baxter
Mail to Nicole Baxter

Postby Nicole Baxter » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:23 am

Hi there Samantha,

I thought I would reply to your post and get a little bit more information about yourself.

We are a club team in Christchurch, New Zealand who are currently seeking a pitcher. Our season has just begun but extends all the way until March 2015. We are to lose our current club pitcher to an American College in January and we are looking to fill her shoes.

What would you be looking for as far as a team, flights, accomo etc.

If you would like to discuss further please email back :)

Cheers Nicole

Samantha Hislop wrote:Hello,

My name is Samantha Hislop and i am currently playing softball at Midland University in Nebraska. I had higher offers but chose to play here to continue my career in basketball as well as softball. I am a right handed pitcher. Im 5'8" and i throw 63-64 mph. I have a curve, screw, drop curve, rise ball. With a slow curve, and a slow screw for change ups. I also have a rise curve as a junk ball. Im pretty strong along with consistent. I am also a power hitter i bat the 4 hole for my team. And bat around .370 consistently. I can also play any outfield position. I am going to be a senior this year and looking to pursue my career further in the future. I bring a lot of energy to the field and take pride in my work ethic. Please get back with me if you have a spot for me on your team in the future.

Thank you,
Sincerely, Samantha
Nicole Baxter
Mail to Nicole Baxter

Postby Laura Eichenold » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 pm

My name is Laura and I'm 22 years old. I've played competitive fastpitch softball my whole life. I was a 4 year starting catcher in high school and a 4 year starting shortstop for the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. My senior year there we took 3rd in the nation for D3. I'm a right handed power hitter and I'm looking to further my career and play overseas.
Laura Eichenold
Mail to Laura Eichenold

Postby Brittney novickis » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 am

Hello I am 24 year competitive softball player looking to further my career. I've played competitively for 12 years now. I played college
Softball and now still actively playing fastpitch. I am a natural lefty with speed. I can hit for power and slap. I caught and played first in college. I play outfield as well. I've been coaching and being a hitting Instructer since i graduated. I played two years at Juco while taking 6th at nationals. Finished at a NAIA school making a World Series appearance. Summer ball we play in USSA tournaments and finished in the top 5 in all the tournaments. I am very interested in furthering my career anyway possible. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
Brittney novickis
Mail to Brittney novickis

Postby Meg Brewer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 pm

My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer
Meg Brewer
Mail to Meg Brewer

Postby Samantha Hislop » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello,

My name is Samantha Hislop and i am currently playing softball at Midland University in Nebraska. I had higher offers but chose to play here to continue my career in basketball as well as softball. I am a right handed pitcher. Im 5'8" and i throw 63-64 mph. I have a curve, screw, drop curve, rise ball. With a slow curve, and a slow screw for change ups. I also have a rise curve as a junk ball. Im pretty strong along with consistent. I am also a power hitter i bat the 4 hole for my team. And bat around .370 consistently. I can also play any outfield position. I am going to be a senior this year and looking to pursue my career further in the future. I bring a lot of energy to the field and take pride in my work ethic. Please get back with me if you have a spot for me on your team in the future.

Thank you,
Sincerely, Samantha
Samantha Hislop
Mail to Samantha Hislop

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Erin » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 pm

I was a Division 1 pitcher in college, finished up my senior season in 2012. I have been a pitching instructor since. I am looking to further my career. I am not sure how to go about finding a team and how all of that works? Any suggestions?
Erin
Mail to Erin

Postby Kate Hicks » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:41 am

Jenna Massingill wrote:My name is Jenna Massingill. I am going to be a redshirt junior at Bemidji Sate in Northern Minnesota. I am currently seeking opportunities to play overseas for possibly next summer, and eventually make it a year round thing. I am very interested in going overseas and continuing playing the sport I love. I am a right handed pitcher, 5'10". I throw 63-65 mph, I have multiple pitches. I can also catch, and play any infield position. I am also a power hitter. In my last college season I had 16 home runs, and over 30 RBI's. Please e-mail me if you have any information for a team for possibly next summer. Thank You! :)
Jenna Massingill

Hi Jenna

My club in Perth, Australia is desperately seeking a pitcher for our season which starts in mid October.
Please let me know if you are interested. Our season finishes in Mid April
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Jenna Massingill » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:16 am

My name is Jenna Massingill. I am going to be a redshirt junior at Bemidji Sate in Northern Minnesota. I am currently seeking opportunities to play overseas for possibly next summer, and eventually make it a year round thing. I am very interested in going overseas and continuing playing the sport I love. I am a right handed pitcher, 5'10". I throw 63-65 mph, I have multiple pitches. I can also catch, and play any infield position. I am also a power hitter. In my last college season I had 16 home runs, and over 30 RBI's. Please e-mail me if you have any information for a team for possibly next summer. Thank You! :)
Jenna Massingill
Jenna Massingill
Mail to Jenna Massingill

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008