message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Seeking to play overseas » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:22 am

I am looking to continue to play overseas after the conclusion of my season (May 2016)
I am currently a senior in a Div 1 program this year so far I have only hit 7 homeruns and my current batting average is .341
My junior year I played in 60 games and started 55… Held a .341 batting average with 59 hits on 173 at bats… Racked up 46 runs and 74 RBI… Had 24 home runs… Defensively, had 30 putouts and four assists… Played and started as the designated hitter in all 15 league games… Amassed 12 runs and 22 RBI with 16 hits in 47 at bats in league games… Held a .340 batting average in conference play… Had three runs on five different occasions.
My sophmore year I played in 50 games and started each… Was second on the team with a .394 batting average… Racked up a team-high 160 at bats, 63 hits and a team-high 47 RBI… Amassed eight doubles and 14 homeruns in 113 total bases for a .706 slugging percentage… Garnered a .455 batting average with 20 hits and 13 RBI in 44 at bats during conference games… Collected a .935 fielding percentage on 51 putouts and seven assists… Went 4-for-4 and had a season-high six RBI and two home runs against Seton Hall (2/28)… Had six hits and three RBI in 15 at bats in the Amassed a hitting streak of nine and reached base 23 consecutive times… Racked up a team-high 14 multi-RBI games and 18 multi-hit games…
These are some of my averages. I have experience playing at the international level. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you
(parkdodger@yahoo.com)
Seeking to play overseas
Mail to Seeking to play overseas

Seeking International Softball

Postby Celinna Cosio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:46 am

Hello,
I am Celinna Cosio, currently competing at LIU-Brooklyn and looking to continue my softball career after this 2016 season is done. I am a right handed power hitter, I play the corners in the infield (1B, 3B), as well as left and right field. We are a Division I school that plays at a high level, competing against ranked teams through out D1 college such as FSU, Georgia, Cal-Berkley, UCF, and many more that has given me the experience of playing the game in a very competitive setting.

I am a player with incredible work ethic who is driven by passion and commitment and am looking forward in continuing my career. I would love and be very appreciated to hear of any opportunities available via email- celinna.cosio@yahoo.com .
Thank you,
Celinna Cosio
Celinna Cosio
Mail to Celinna Cosio

Postby Fiana Finau » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Ingo Leven wrote:Summer of your lifetime in Munich, Germany:

The Haar Disciples are a first Division Softball Team in Germany looking for a D1 college pitcher who wants to continue with Softball after college and help us with coaching as well. Haar is a small town in the outskirts of Munich.

Our season is scheduled from Mid of April to the beginning of October (this will give you a chance to visit the infamous Octoberfest in Munich if you want to :-) ). We know that you may not join the beginning of the season as your college season may not be over before early June.

As Softball is not such a big sport in Germany we are not able to offer you a fortune. But we are able to cover costs for flights, accomodation, little pocket money and health insureance.

Anyone interested feel free to contact me by E-Mail providing some more information about yourself. Feel free to ask me any question that may come up in your mind. My E-Mail adress is ingo.leven@disciples.de

Thanks,
Ingo
Fiana Finau
Mail to Fiana Finau

Pitcher/Catcher combo looking to play in NZ or AUS

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Carmen Hughes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello,

Our names are Carmen Hughes and Mikaila Etheredge. We are a pitcher/catcher battery looking to travel together overseas to play. We are open only to opportunities in New Zealand and Australia (Oct 2016-March 2017). We are unable to travel any sooner due to school and the softball season in Canada. However, we are VERY serious and committed about finding a team in NZ or AUS to play for. We have led the Cougars together for the past two years finishing 3rd and 5th in the National Tournament. Before playing together in Canada, we both posted separate playing careers in the states. Mikaila has also played overseas in Europe as well.

Carmen Hughes is a P/C/3B/1B. She consistently throws between 60 and 63 and has a rise, drop, curve, screw, and change. Carmen is a Canadian passport holder who played two years of college softball in the states (Seward) before returning to Canada and playing with the Cougars (Regina). Here are Carmen’s most recent stats and honors from the University of Regina:

2015 ERA - 2.05
2015 BA - .479
2015 OBP - .519
2014 ERA - 2.54
2014 BA - .481
2014 OBP - .526

2015 WCSA League Top Pitcher
2015 WCSA League MVP
2015 WCSA 1st Team Utility Player
2015 Team Top Pitcher
2015 Team MVP
2015 Team Playoff MVP

Mikaila Etheredge is a C/1B. Her biggest assets are her strong arm, ability to read hitters and situations, and her vast knowledge of the game. Mikaila is a United States passport holder who played four years of college softball in the states (Columbia State & Lindsey Wilson) before continuing her playing career in Canada (Regina) and overseas in Austria (Witches Linz). Here are Mikaila’s most recent stats and honors from the University of Regina:

2015 BA – .452
2015 OBP – .547
2015 Fielding Percentage – 1.000
2014 BA – .694
2014 OBP – .726
2014 Fielding Percentage – .998

2015 WCSA League Top Hitter
2015 WCSA 1st Team Catcher
2015 Team Top Hitter
2014 WCSA League Top Hitter
2014 WCSA League MVP
2014 WCSA 1st Team Catcher
2014 Team Top Hitter
2014 Team MVP

This past summer (2015) Mikaila played with the Witches Linz in Linz, Austria and produced a batting average of .418 and an on base percentage of .549. She was also selected as an Austrian League All-Star and received the Austrian Softball League’s Golden Glove award. You can also see Mikaila’s college highlight video (game footage) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We both have an extreme love and passion for the game of softball and have never hesitated to pick up and move to a new place just to play the game. We both have experience coaching as well. We are both adventurous, laid-back, and love experiencing new things. We are looking to travel together as a battery but would consider separate paths if an opportunity to play together did not present itself. We know one another very well, work well together, and feed off of one another in a competitive setting. If there is anything else you would like to know about us, please feel free to ask!

You can access our full stats from the University of Regina here: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=26362

Mikaila Etheredge: Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu
Carmen Hughes: Carmen.Hughes@hotmail.com
Mikaila Etheredge and Carmen Hughes
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Carmen Hughes

Postby Lori Winn » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:03 pm

High-level utility 14 year old looking for fastpitch opportunity in South Korea.
Lori Winn
Mail to Lori Winn

Postby Kendall Gorham » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:47 am

Hello!
My name is Kendall Gorham I am 25 years old and I graduated from California Baptist University in 2012. I am a right handed pitcher/1st baseman/ outfielder who finished my career with a batting average of .366%, slg %.750, 2 time all American and 3 time all conference player who holds many school records one being career homeruns with 67 and RBI's 232. For some time now I have had a very strong desire/passion to play overseas this 2016 summer. After college I pursued my career by going to school to now become a physical therapist. Over the past 4 years I continued to play softball competitively and wish to use my talents overseas. I would love to experience playing softball overseas. If you would like more information on my career stat or accomplishment I can make them available upon request. I looking forward to hearing back from you soon!:)
Kendall Gorham
Mail to Kendall Gorham

Postby Ingo Leven » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 am

Summer of your lifetime in Munich, Germany:

The Haar Disciples are a first Division Softball Team in Germany looking for a D1 college pitcher who wants to continue with Softball after college and help us with coaching as well. Haar is a small town in the outskirts of Munich.

Our season is scheduled from Mid of April to the beginning of October (this will give you a chance to visit the infamous Octoberfest in Munich if you want to :-) ). We know that you may not join the beginning of the season as your college season may not be over before early June.

As Softball is not such a big sport in Germany we are not able to offer you a fortune. But we are able to cover costs for flights, accomodation, little pocket money and health insureance.

Anyone interested feel free to contact me by E-Mail providing some more information about yourself. Feel free to ask me any question that may come up in your mind. My E-Mail adress is ingo.leven@disciples.de

Thanks,
Ingo
Ingo Leven
Mail to Ingo Leven

D1, Pac-12 Infielder/Catcher Seeking to Play Overseas

Postby Courtney Gano » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello!

My name is Courtney Gano and I am 23 years old. I am a right-handed power-hitter who has played SS, 3B, 1B, and Catcher for the University of Washington in Seattle. I am currently competing in my 5th year at the University of Washington and will be finished in early June 2015 after the World Series.

I am a passionate, competitive, and hard-working player looking for the opportunity to continue my career. I would love to hear about any opportunities available via email- Courtneygano@aol.com

Thank you!
Courtney Gano
Courtney Gano
Mail to Courtney Gano

Postby Kiah Ruffin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 pm

My name is Kiah Ruffin I am a 22 year old speedy Outfielder looking for the opportunity to play at the next level. I have been playing softball since the age of 9 and and after playing for 2 years at a division 1 institution and then transferring to a division 2 have recently completed my last season as a student athlete.

Center field being my primary position, I also play left and right field interchangingly. I am a slapper who dominates in power hitting, soft/hard slapping and regular bunting.

I am a well rounded athlete who wants nothing but to continue playing the game that I have loved for 13 years. If you need any stats or information from me such as stats please do not hesitat to email me at Kruffin113@ram.wssu.edu
Kiah Ruffin
Mail to Kiah Ruffin

Seeking an opportunity to play in Europe

Postby Breanna Gibson » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Kia Ora

My name is Bree, I am a 24 year old looking for an opportunity to continue my game and play in Europe this coming season. I am a utility player, this year I am primarily playing third or first base and pitching. I am a right handed pitcher and left handed batter but can switch hit. I can forward stats through to you for this current season and last season.

I have been playing premier women's level softball in New Zealand for the Howick Softball Club for the past 10 seasons and would really love the opportunity to experience playing the fantastic game of softball abroad.
This season I am our Howick clubs premier women's head coach (I am a player/ coach). It comes with its challenges like anything but I love coaching and would enjoying coaching teams/ players whilst abroad to improve, learn new skills and share my knowledge.

I am a dedicated competitive team member who I feel would fit in to any environment.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to email me at breanna_gibson@hotmail.com. I can also direct you through to Jennifer Feret who can provide a reference on my playing abilities. Strengths and areas to improve on, because there is always something!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Bree
Breanna Gibson
Mail to Breanna Gibson

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008