message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Ingo Leven » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 am

Summer of your lifetime in Munich, Germany:

The Haar Disciples are a first Division Softball Team in Germany looking for a D1 college pitcher who wants to continue with Softball after college and help us with coaching as well. Haar is a small town in the outskirts of Munich.

Our season is scheduled from Mid of April to the beginning of October (this will give you a chance to visit the infamous Octoberfest in Munich if you want to :-) ). We know that you may not join the beginning of the season as your college season may not be over before early June.

As Softball is not such a big sport in Germany we are not able to offer you a fortune. But we are able to cover costs for flights, accomodation, little pocket money and health insureance.

Anyone interested feel free to contact me by E-Mail providing some more information about yourself. Feel free to ask me any question that may come up in your mind. My E-Mail adress is ingo.leven@disciples.de

Thanks,
Ingo
Ingo Leven
Mail to Ingo Leven

D1, Pac-12 Infielder/Catcher Seeking to Play Overseas

Postby Courtney Gano » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello!

My name is Courtney Gano and I am 23 years old. I am a right-handed power-hitter who has played SS, 3B, 1B, and Catcher for the University of Washington in Seattle. I am currently competing in my 5th year at the University of Washington and will be finished in early June 2015 after the World Series.

I am a passionate, competitive, and hard-working player looking for the opportunity to continue my career. I would love to hear about any opportunities available via email- Courtneygano@aol.com

Thank you!
Courtney Gano
Courtney Gano
Mail to Courtney Gano

Postby Kiah Ruffin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 pm

My name is Kiah Ruffin I am a 22 year old speedy Outfielder looking for the opportunity to play at the next level. I have been playing softball since the age of 9 and and after playing for 2 years at a division 1 institution and then transferring to a division 2 have recently completed my last season as a student athlete.

Center field being my primary position, I also play left and right field interchangingly. I am a slapper who dominates in power hitting, soft/hard slapping and regular bunting.

I am a well rounded athlete who wants nothing but to continue playing the game that I have loved for 13 years. If you need any stats or information from me such as stats please do not hesitat to email me at Kruffin113@ram.wssu.edu
Kiah Ruffin
Mail to Kiah Ruffin

Seeking an opportunity to play in Europe

Postby Breanna Gibson » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Kia Ora

My name is Bree, I am a 24 year old looking for an opportunity to continue my game and play in Europe this coming season. I am a utility player, this year I am primarily playing third or first base and pitching. I am a right handed pitcher and left handed batter but can switch hit. I can forward stats through to you for this current season and last season.

I have been playing premier women's level softball in New Zealand for the Howick Softball Club for the past 10 seasons and would really love the opportunity to experience playing the fantastic game of softball abroad.
This season I am our Howick clubs premier women's head coach (I am a player/ coach). It comes with its challenges like anything but I love coaching and would enjoying coaching teams/ players whilst abroad to improve, learn new skills and share my knowledge.

I am a dedicated competitive team member who I feel would fit in to any environment.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to email me at breanna_gibson@hotmail.com. I can also direct you through to Jennifer Feret who can provide a reference on my playing abilities. Strengths and areas to improve on, because there is always something!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Bree
Breanna Gibson
Mail to Breanna Gibson

Postby Danny Pampel » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:08 pm

We are looking for a pitcher/utility player to join our women fast pitch softball team in the Netherlands coming season.

Our preference goes out to a Canadian/Australian passport holder but not a must, this is due to the length of possible stay.

If/when you are interested then please send an e-mail to dpampel1974@kpnmail.nl with your player profile, stats etc.
Danny Pampel
Mail to Danny Pampel

Postby Meg Brewer » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi -
My name is Meg Brewer. I am a 23 year old pitcher from New York (USA). I played for 4 years in college at SUNY New Paltz and recently completed a season abroad in Denmark. I pitch and bat for power and have played every infield position, primarily second and third. I was a captain two years in a row and am a strong leader. In Denmark, I pitched every game for my team and also coached the women's team, a u15 team, and gave pitching lessons to all ages of the club. I also coached at the Womens European Cup in Bulgaria.
I am looking for another opportunity in Europe for the up and coming season. I am not attending school (graduated May 2015) so I can leave for travel whenever is best for the team. I am interested in both coaching and playing.
Email me at megbrewerr@gmail.com
Meg Brewer
Mail to Meg Brewer

Players Seeking Teams -- UK and Australia

Postby Lisa Maulden » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Afternoon!

First off, Happy Holidays to those celebrating Thanksgiving with their families today! I am posting to see if there is long term availability in either the UK or Australia, starting with this upcoming season. I recently graduated from Seattle University in June of 2015 -- played 4 years at a D1 school and started all 4 years. After graduation, I went to play and coach in Austria and absolutely loved the experience. I'm looking for job opportunities overseas and the possibility of relocation, softball related or not; hoping to coach here in the states but would much rather be overseas. :)

Power lefty with ability to bunt and slap. Throws right handed. Ability to play both infield and outfield; specialized at first base in college and played outfield throughout high school and while in Austria. Also have some coaching experience through my summer in Austria and working camps / hitting lessons here in the states.

Please feel free to get in contact through email:: mauldenl@seattleu.edu. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa Maulden
mauldenl@seattleu.edu
Lisa Maulden
Mail to Lisa Maulden

Postby Adriana Sanders » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello! My name is Adriana Sanders.
I am interested in continuing my softball career in overseas! I just recently graduated from Saint Leo University in May of 2015. I consider myself to be a dedicated athlete ready to win games with my fellow teammates! Throughout my collegiate career I caught, played shortstop, and third base, however, I am open to all positions. I throw right handed, but I am a left handed hitter who has the ability to hit for power, power slap, soft slap, and bunt. I bring versatility and strive for success in all aspects of the game. Besides playing, I am interested in coaching younger athletes. I currently work as a softball instructor for children ages 10-18 and have experience with coaching athletes in groups and also individually. I am excited for the opportunity and would love to hear from any teams who are interested. Below I have attached a URL link with statistics from my senior season, more statistics are available upon request. I look forward to hearing from you!

http://saintleolions.com/sports/sball/2 ... anders27wb

Best Wishes,
Adriana Sanders
adriana.sanders@email.saintleo.edu
Adriana Sanders
Mail to Adriana Sanders

Postby Liz Hipple » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:02 am

Hi,
My name is Liz Hipple. I am currently a graduate assistant at Stevenson University. I work primarily with the outfielders and hitters. Before accepting this job I spent a year as a travel ball coach in Savannah, GA and a private softball instructor, where I focused on defense and offense. I am looking for a coaching opportunity or playing opportunity over the summer months.
I played at the Division II level at Chowan University. I was a four year starter, where i.played many positions; such as outfield, first, short stop, and catcher. I would love to continue my successful playing career; however, my passion is for coaching. I would love to gain more coaching experience internationally over the summer.
If anyone is looking for a summer coach please do not hesitate to contact me. My email is ehipple@stevenson.edu
Thank you,
Liz Hipple
Liz Hipple
Mail to Liz Hipple

Postby Jim Moore » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:43 am

Experienced Coach of 35 years looking for position as assistant at a USA college or coach in Europe.
Please email me at jmooresoftball@gmail.com
Jim Moore
Mail to Jim Moore

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008