message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Team in Switzerland is looking for two players

Postby Melanie Wanner » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

My name is Melanie Wanner and I'm the head coach of the Therwil Flyers Softball team from Switzerland. (http://www.therwil-flyers.ch)

Momentarily we are in the process of finding two players (a pitcher and a middle infielder) to join our team for the upcoming 2015 season. The season in Switzerland lasts from April to October and we are looking for players to join us from the end of May to October.

Here some more information about us: the Therwil Flyers are the most successful softball team in Switzerland. We have won the national championship six times in the past ten years. Next summer we will also play internationally which is always a big challenge and a great adventure.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Melanie Wanner
Head Coach Therwil Flyers
meliw76@hotmail.com
Melanie Wanner
Mail to Melanie Wanner

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Meg Brewer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Nicole Baxter wrote:Hi Meg,

We are currently seeking a pitcher for our Christchurch club team. Our #1 pitcher is set to leave us for college scholarship in Jan 2015. Our season has just begun but runs all the way through to March 2015.

What are you looking for in a team, flights, accommodation etc. If you are interested in talking further please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Nicole

Meg Brewer wrote:My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer

Coach -
That seems like a really good opportunity - Are you still looking? Please email me at megbrewerr@gmail.com - I'd like to learn more.
Meg Brewer
Meg Brewer
Mail to Meg Brewer

Postby Holly Webb » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 am

Hello,
My name is Holly. I am 22 years old and I just finished my last season at a Division 1 school. I played catcher and third base for Houston Baptist University and we won our conference my freshman year. I coach an 18U gold team out of Houston now. I would love the opportunity to play this coming summer.
Holly Webb
Mail to Holly Webb

Postby Elizabeth Hipple » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:23 pm

My name is Elizabeth Hipple. I am looking to play softball at the next level. I graduated from Chowan University in May 2014, and will start graduate school at Armstrong State. I was a four year starter for Chowan University. I played primarily outfield, but also had playing experience as a first baseman, catcher, and shortstop. I throw and hit left handed. I am looking for a team to play for to advance my skills and knowledge of the game.
Elizabeth Hipple
Mail to Elizabeth Hipple

Postby ldcraig » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm

American catcher looking for a team in Norway. 8 years behind the plate with International experience in US, Denmark and Brazil at all levels from 14U to Adult. Will live in Bergen, but willing to travel for the right fit.
ldcraig
Mail to ldcraig

Postby Nicole Baxter » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:26 am

Hi Meg,

We are currently seeking a pitcher for our Christchurch club team. Our #1 pitcher is set to leave us for college scholarship in Jan 2015. Our season has just begun but runs all the way through to March 2015.

What are you looking for in a team, flights, accommodation etc. If you are interested in talking further please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Nicole

Meg Brewer wrote:My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer
Nicole Baxter
Mail to Nicole Baxter

Postby Nicole Baxter » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:23 am

Hi there Samantha,

I thought I would reply to your post and get a little bit more information about yourself.

We are a club team in Christchurch, New Zealand who are currently seeking a pitcher. Our season has just begun but extends all the way until March 2015. We are to lose our current club pitcher to an American College in January and we are looking to fill her shoes.

What would you be looking for as far as a team, flights, accomo etc.

If you would like to discuss further please email back :)

Cheers Nicole

Samantha Hislop wrote:Hello,

My name is Samantha Hislop and i am currently playing softball at Midland University in Nebraska. I had higher offers but chose to play here to continue my career in basketball as well as softball. I am a right handed pitcher. Im 5'8" and i throw 63-64 mph. I have a curve, screw, drop curve, rise ball. With a slow curve, and a slow screw for change ups. I also have a rise curve as a junk ball. Im pretty strong along with consistent. I am also a power hitter i bat the 4 hole for my team. And bat around .370 consistently. I can also play any outfield position. I am going to be a senior this year and looking to pursue my career further in the future. I bring a lot of energy to the field and take pride in my work ethic. Please get back with me if you have a spot for me on your team in the future.

Thank you,
Sincerely, Samantha
Nicole Baxter
Mail to Nicole Baxter

Postby Laura Eichenold » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 pm

My name is Laura and I'm 22 years old. I've played competitive fastpitch softball my whole life. I was a 4 year starting catcher in high school and a 4 year starting shortstop for the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. My senior year there we took 3rd in the nation for D3. I'm a right handed power hitter and I'm looking to further my career and play overseas.
Laura Eichenold
Mail to Laura Eichenold

Postby Brittney novickis » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 am

Hello I am 24 year competitive softball player looking to further my career. I've played competitively for 12 years now. I played college
Softball and now still actively playing fastpitch. I am a natural lefty with speed. I can hit for power and slap. I caught and played first in college. I play outfield as well. I've been coaching and being a hitting Instructer since i graduated. I played two years at Juco while taking 6th at nationals. Finished at a NAIA school making a World Series appearance. Summer ball we play in USSA tournaments and finished in the top 5 in all the tournaments. I am very interested in furthering my career anyway possible. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
Brittney novickis
Mail to Brittney novickis

Postby Meg Brewer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 pm

My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer
Meg Brewer
Mail to Meg Brewer

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008