message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Pitcher/Catcher Duo Looking for Team

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was consistently the three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!
Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor

American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:13 am

Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott I pitched at The University of Oregon and The Ohio State University! I played in Italy last year for Staranzano! I am looking to play again this coming year! Please contact me if you need a pitcher!

Thanks,
Mikayla
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Daysia Wehder » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello, my name is Daysia Wehder and I'm a Freshman at Albertus Magnus College in New Haven Connecticut. I'm a starting catcher and I bat 3rd or 4th. My plans are to transfer to Uconn as a Junior, and then when I graduate I definitely want to go overseas. I'm writing now so that when I graduate I have options. Thank you.
Daysia Wehder
Mail to Daysia Wehder

Postby Lupe Gomez » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:59 am

Hello-

I am a pitcher with international experience, and would love to get back in the game. I am available from May through the end of August. I am passport ready and stipend and accommodation negotiable. Please email me for more info regarding my resume. I would like the opportunity to play in Spain or New Zealand, but open to any opportunities that may arise.
Lupe Gomez
Mail to Lupe Gomez

Postby Scott Hernandez » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Hoe do I get in contact with the Coach or Manager of the Mexican National team?
Scott Hernandez
Mail to Scott Hernandez

Postby Kylie Sparks » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello my name is Kylie Sparks I am 23 years old and looking for a team to play on overseas. I played 4 years of D1 softball where I pitched as well as played outfield. I also have experience with international play. I love the game of softball and would be thrilled to have the chance to play and coach again. I am looking for a team for this upcoming spring/summer of 2015. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about me! Thanks!
Kylie Sparks
Mail to Kylie Sparks

Team in Switzerland is looking for two players

Postby Melanie Wanner » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

My name is Melanie Wanner and I'm the head coach of the Therwil Flyers Softball team from Switzerland. (http://www.therwil-flyers.ch)

Momentarily we are in the process of finding two players (a pitcher and a middle infielder) to join our team for the upcoming 2015 season. The season in Switzerland lasts from April to October and we are looking for players to join us from the end of May to October.

Here some more information about us: the Therwil Flyers are the most successful softball team in Switzerland. We have won the national championship six times in the past ten years. Next summer we will also play internationally which is always a big challenge and a great adventure.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Melanie Wanner
Head Coach Therwil Flyers
meliw76@hotmail.com
Melanie Wanner
Mail to Melanie Wanner

Postby Meg Brewer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Nicole Baxter wrote:Hi Meg,

We are currently seeking a pitcher for our Christchurch club team. Our #1 pitcher is set to leave us for college scholarship in Jan 2015. Our season has just begun but runs all the way through to March 2015.

What are you looking for in a team, flights, accommodation etc. If you are interested in talking further please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Nicole

Meg Brewer wrote:My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer

Coach -
That seems like a really good opportunity - Are you still looking? Please email me at megbrewerr@gmail.com - I'd like to learn more.
Meg Brewer
Meg Brewer
Mail to Meg Brewer

Postby Holly Webb » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 am

Hello,
My name is Holly. I am 22 years old and I just finished my last season at a Division 1 school. I played catcher and third base for Houston Baptist University and we won our conference my freshman year. I coach an 18U gold team out of Houston now. I would love the opportunity to play this coming summer.
Holly Webb
Mail to Holly Webb

Postby Elizabeth Hipple » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:23 pm

My name is Elizabeth Hipple. I am looking to play softball at the next level. I graduated from Chowan University in May 2014, and will start graduate school at Armstrong State. I was a four year starter for Chowan University. I played primarily outfield, but also had playing experience as a first baseman, catcher, and shortstop. I throw and hit left handed. I am looking for a team to play for to advance my skills and knowledge of the game.
Elizabeth Hipple
Mail to Elizabeth Hipple

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008