message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby M » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello Mikayla,

Are you still looking to play?
and are you interested in playin in Holland this Season?
If so please send me e-mail on:
melbac12@hotmail.com

and i will tell you more about the details.

thank you,

Mikayla Endicott wrote:Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott I pitched at The University of Oregon and The Ohio State University! I played in Italy last year for Staranzano! I am looking to play again this coming year! Please contact me if you need a pitcher!

Thanks,
Mikayla
M
Mail to M

Re: American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby Mel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Hello Mikayla,

Are you still looking to play?
and are you interested in playin in Holland this Season?
If so please send me e-mail on:
melbac12@hotmail.com

and i will tell you more about the details.

thank you,

Mikayla Endicott wrote:Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott I pitched at The University of Oregon and The Ohio State University! I played in Italy last year for Staranzano! I am looking to play again this coming year! Please contact me if you need a pitcher!

Thanks,
Mikayla
Mel
Mail to Mel

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby David Burns » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Do you want to play fastpitch in Europe??

I have lived and played baseball in Europe for over a decade now and am involved in importing both baseball players and fastpitch players to Europe. I currently have four pitching positions open for fastpitch players.

Anyone interested in playing overseas should create a free profile on my site:

www.internationalbaseballcommunity.com

Feel free to email at d.burns@baseballjobsoverseas.com .

Cheers,

David Burns.
David Burns
Mail to David Burns

Postby Candice VanHorn » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello! My name is Candice Van Horn. I'm 22 years old and in my senior year at Division I Coppin State University. I'm primarily a shortstop, but I also pitch, have played the outfield, and also caught for my university. I've won numerous awards for my athletic achievements here at Coppin State. I also currently play travel softball in the summers with a 23 and under women's fast pitch team.
I would love to broaden my horizons and continue to play the sport I love overseas!
I will be more than happy to provide more information upon request!(coach contacts, experience, statistics,etc.) My email is cvanhorn00@student.coppin.edu
-Candice Van Horn
Candice VanHorn
Mail to Candice VanHorn

Postby Jan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 am

Our pitcher has found a great job, so now !!!!! Dutch team playing in The highest level The golden league is looking for a pitcher who can make a difference this coming season. We need you to be here from medio April till end of september. Let us know if you are interested and able to come at such short notice.
Jan
Mail to Jan

Postby BranDee Garcia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:56 pm

My name is BranDee Garcia, I am 23 and I played 4 years of D1 Softball at San Jose State University. I started in Center my freshman year and SS the next 3 years. I was also a captain for 3 years. My senior year my team won our conference and went on to regionals. I would love the opportunity to get on the field again and do what I love most.

Any other information needed I will be happy to provide you with (former coaches contacts, experience, etc.) My personal email is brandeeanngarcia@gmail.com
Thank you for your time,
BranDee Garcia
BranDee Garcia
Mail to BranDee Garcia

Postby Annica Wolfe » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Hello, My name is Annica Wolfe, I am an American softball player. I am a power hitter who plays both corners, but I am very versatile. I recently played D1 softball at San Jose State University. It would be a dream come true to continue my softball career over seas. Please feel free to contact me for more information. I can also provide you contact information from former coaches to discuss the type of ball player I am.

Please contact me via e-mail: annicawolfe@gmail.com

Thank you!

Annica Wolfe
Annica Wolfe
Mail to Annica Wolfe

Postby Mandie Sugita » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:39 am

Hello softball world!
My name is Mandie Sugita. I am right handed versatile pitcher from Southern California. I am currently a senior at Seattle University playing D1, seeking to extend my career overseas after I graduate in June 2015.

I am hard-working, motivated and extremely passionate about the game and want to explore as many options as I possible to follow my last chapter playing in college. I am open to about anything and hope to hear from you soon.

Please contact me via email: mandiesugita@gmail.com

Thank you!
Mandie Sugita
Mandie Sugita
Mail to Mandie Sugita

Pitcher/Catcher Duo Looking for Team

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was consistently the three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!
Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor

American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:13 am

Hello,

Thanks,
Mikayla
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008