message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Brittney novickis » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 am

Hello I am 24 year competitive softball player looking to further my career. I've played competitively for 12 years now. I played college
Softball and now still actively playing fastpitch. I am a natural lefty with speed. I can hit for power and slap. I caught and played first in college. I play outfield as well. I've been coaching and being a hitting Instructer since i graduated. I played two years at Juco while taking 6th at nationals. Finished at a NAIA school making a World Series appearance. Summer ball we play in USSA tournaments and finished in the top 5 in all the tournaments. I am very interested in furthering my career anyway possible. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
Brittney novickis
Mail to Brittney novickis

Postby Meg Brewer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 pm

My name is Meg and I am looking for a team to play for overseas. I am a pitcher but also play every infield position. I play for my University, SUNY New Paltz. I bat number 4 for my team and bring in lots of RBIs and bat for power. I have been a captain two years and a row and am a strong leader. I also give pitching lessons and am looking to expand my softball career. I am really interested in playing in the 2015 season. My email is megbrewerr@gmail.com please write here for any inquiries!
Meg Brewer
Meg Brewer
Mail to Meg Brewer

Postby Samantha Hislop » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello,

My name is Samantha Hislop and i am currently playing softball at Midland University in Nebraska. I had higher offers but chose to play here to continue my career in basketball as well as softball. I am a right handed pitcher. Im 5'8" and i throw 63-64 mph. I have a curve, screw, drop curve, rise ball. With a slow curve, and a slow screw for change ups. I also have a rise curve as a junk ball. Im pretty strong along with consistent. I am also a power hitter i bat the 4 hole for my team. And bat around .370 consistently. I can also play any outfield position. I am going to be a senior this year and looking to pursue my career further in the future. I bring a lot of energy to the field and take pride in my work ethic. Please get back with me if you have a spot for me on your team in the future.

Thank you,
Sincerely, Samantha
Samantha Hislop
Mail to Samantha Hislop

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Erin » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 pm

I was a Division 1 pitcher in college, finished up my senior season in 2012. I have been a pitching instructor since. I am looking to further my career. I am not sure how to go about finding a team and how all of that works? Any suggestions?
Erin
Mail to Erin

Postby Kate Hicks » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:41 am

Jenna Massingill wrote:My name is Jenna Massingill. I am going to be a redshirt junior at Bemidji Sate in Northern Minnesota. I am currently seeking opportunities to play overseas for possibly next summer, and eventually make it a year round thing. I am very interested in going overseas and continuing playing the sport I love. I am a right handed pitcher, 5'10". I throw 63-65 mph, I have multiple pitches. I can also catch, and play any infield position. I am also a power hitter. In my last college season I had 16 home runs, and over 30 RBI's. Please e-mail me if you have any information for a team for possibly next summer. Thank You! :)
Jenna Massingill

Hi Jenna

My club in Perth, Australia is desperately seeking a pitcher for our season which starts in mid October.
Please let me know if you are interested. Our season finishes in Mid April
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Jenna Massingill » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:16 am

My name is Jenna Massingill. I am going to be a redshirt junior at Bemidji Sate in Northern Minnesota. I am currently seeking opportunities to play overseas for possibly next summer, and eventually make it a year round thing. I am very interested in going overseas and continuing playing the sport I love. I am a right handed pitcher, 5'10". I throw 63-65 mph, I have multiple pitches. I can also catch, and play any infield position. I am also a power hitter. In my last college season I had 16 home runs, and over 30 RBI's. Please e-mail me if you have any information for a team for possibly next summer. Thank You! :)
Jenna Massingill
Jenna Massingill
Mail to Jenna Massingill

Player Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Amber Shaw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:50 pm

My name is Amber Shaw, I am really interested in playing overseas!! I have played ball since I was four years old. I was the short stop from then to my freshmen year of college. While in college, I played in the outfield! I am a slapped. I currently play in the only eighteen and over fastpitch league available in Atlanta, Ga.
I am a team player, I love fulfilling my purpose for my team and would love to further my softball career.

If there are any questions, concerns or if you would like some stats please email me: anoelleshaw@gmail.com

Thank you for your time! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Amber Shaw
Mail to Amber Shaw

Postby Chloe Oprzedek » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:59 am

Hi my name is Chloe Oprzedek and I'm interested in playing softball overseas. I recently graduated from the University of Arkansas where I was a four year starter. I can play infield and outfield but, while at the university I was mainly an infielder. I'm a left-handed hitter who can slap, bunt, and hit for power. If there are any teams interested please e-mail me at coprzede@uark.edu.
Thanks so much!
Chloe Oprzedek
Chloe Oprzedek
Mail to Chloe Oprzedek

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi

My club in Perth, Western Australia is looking for a pitcher for our top grade team.
Our season starts in October 2014 and finishes in mid April 2015.

We can discuss flights, accommodation etc

If you are interested please contact me on womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Thank You

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Heather Leigh wrote:My name is Heather Leigh. I just graduated at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff where I was on a full scholarship as a pitcher and outfielder. I am a very experienced player and played all four years of college at the division 1 level and graduated with a 3.78 overall GPA. I also had the highest batting average on my team my senior year in college. I am very interested in playing softball overseas in 2013/ 2014. This past season, in 134 at bats I compiled 44 hits including 9 doubles and 1 home run, 7 walks, scored 23 runs, and drove in 14. My batting average was .328, my slugging percentage was .418 and I carried a .366 on base percentage which made my OBPS .784. Defensively I fielded .956. I lead my team in batting average, runs scored, hits, doubles, and total bases.

Let me know what other information you need!

Thanks,
Heather Leigh
(818)480-8112

Hi Heather

I know this post was some time ago but our club in Perth, Western Australia is seeking a pitcher for our season from October 2014 to April 2015.

If you are interested please contact me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

Kate Hicks
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008