Experienced coach looking for position.
Available for immediate start.
Please email salary and conditions.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Re: Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Lisa Maulden » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Afternoon David,

My name is Lisa and I am currently looking to play overseas and have an interest in playing in England. I've attached the link to my Seattle University profile, which I am currently in my final year at in school. I am a power lefty and throw right handed, have experience at 1B and OF. I will be graduating in June and am looking for the next chapter of my softball career.

Thank you for your time and I hope you have an awesome rest of your day!

http://www.goseattleu.com/ViewArticle.d ... EASON=2014

-Lisa Maulden

David Burns wrote:Do you want to play fastpitch in Europe??

I have lived and played baseball in Europe for over a decade now and am involved in importing both baseball players and fastpitch players to Europe. I currently have four pitching positions open for fastpitch players.

Anyone interested in playing overseas should create a free profile on my site:

http://www.internationalbaseballcommunity.com

Feel free to email at d.burns@baseballjobsoverseas.com .

Cheers,

David Burns.
Lisa Maulden
Mail to Lisa Maulden

Postby Lisa Maulden » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello Softball World!

My name is Lisa Maulden and I am currently a Division-1 softball player, and am in my last season for Seattle University. I am looking to play overseas once graduating and looking to possibly live overseas as well. I am a power-lefty and throw right handed; played 3 years at first base for Seattle University, and 1 year as an outfielder.

Thank you for your time and here is a link to my Seattle University bio and my Athlete Network profile, followed by my current email. Have an awesome rest of your days everyone! :)

https://www.athletenetwork.com/memberpr ... sid=135430
http://www.goseattleu.com/ViewArticle.d ... EASON=2014

- Lisa Maulden (mauldenl@seattleu.edu)
Lisa Maulden
Mail to Lisa Maulden

Postby Jim moore » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:39 am

Rebekka wrote:Hi Kylie,
Hi ,
I am an experienced coach at all levels for over 35 years and am interested in your position
Please send some more details.
jmooresoftball@gmail.com
We're a women's team looking for a coach (and possibly pitcher) to join us for the coming season in Denmark. We would need you for the season (now-ish - September) incl. a European Cup. Please e-mail me for further details at kogle25@yahoo.dk if you're interested.

- Rebekka

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello my name is Kylie Sparks I am 23 years old and looking for a team to play on overseas. I played 4 years of D1 softball where I pitched as well as played outfield. I also have experience with international play. I love the game of softball and would be thrilled to have the chance to play and coach again. I am looking for a team for this upcoming spring/summer of 2015. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about me! Thanks!
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Jessica Gorman » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi,
My name is Jessica Gorman and I am a graduating senior from Wright State University in Dayton, OH. I am looking for an opportunity to continue my softball playing career overseas!! I would love the opportunity to travel and play the game that I love! I have been a starter at Wright State all four years (Division I/Horizon League). I am a lefty triple threat at the plate. I have played outfield my whole life. In my four years at Wright State: I have been named 1st team all conference (2014), all-tournament (2014), the team MVP in 2014, and my freshman year I was named to the new-comer team (2011). I am currently ranked 6th in hits and runs scored, ranked 7th in runs batted in, 4th in doubles, 7th in home runs in our league. My career stats so far are: .310 Ave, 20 HR's and 32 doubles.
If any team is looking for a player for their teams please contact me!! Also, feel free to reach out to my head coach Lynn Curylo with any questions or information: Lynn.curylo@wright.edu
My email: Gorman.21@wright.edu
Jessica
Jessica Gorman
Mail to Jessica Gorman

Postby Rebekka » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi Kylie,

We're a women's team looking for a coach (and possibly pitcher) to join us for the coming season in Denmark. We would need you for the season (now-ish - September) incl. a European Cup. Please e-mail me for further details at kogle25@yahoo.dk if you're interested.

- Rebekka

Kylie Sparks wrote:Hello my name is Kylie Sparks I am 23 years old and looking for a team to play on overseas. I played 4 years of D1 softball where I pitched as well as played outfield. I also have experience with international play. I love the game of softball and would be thrilled to have the chance to play and coach again. I am looking for a team for this upcoming spring/summer of 2015. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about me! Thanks!
Rebekka
Mail to Rebekka

Postby Danny » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:31 am

We are a Dutch women fastpitch softball team who is looking for a Canadian/Autralian (this is due to the Dutch immigration law) pitcher/utility player to join our team for the whole season.

Do you have a Canadian/Australian pasport (or EU) and do you want to spend this season very close to Amsterdam playing softball: Then please contact: dpampel1974@kpnmail.nl for further details.
Danny
Mail to Danny

Re: American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby M » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello Mikayla,

Are you still looking to play?
and are you interested in playin in Holland this Season?
If so please send me e-mail on:
melbac12@hotmail.com

and i will tell you more about the details.

thank you,

Mikayla Endicott wrote:Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott I pitched at The University of Oregon and The Ohio State University! I played in Italy last year for Staranzano! I am looking to play again this coming year! Please contact me if you need a pitcher!

Thanks,
Mikayla
M
Mail to M

Re: American Pitcher Seeking International Team

Postby Mel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Hello Mikayla,

Are you still looking to play?
and are you interested in playin in Holland this Season?
If so please send me e-mail on:
melbac12@hotmail.com

and i will tell you more about the details.

thank you,

Mikayla Endicott wrote:Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott I pitched at The University of Oregon and The Ohio State University! I played in Italy last year for Staranzano! I am looking to play again this coming year! Please contact me if you need a pitcher!

Thanks,
Mikayla
Mel
Mail to Mel

Postby David Burns » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Do you want to play fastpitch in Europe??

I have lived and played baseball in Europe for over a decade now and am involved in importing both baseball players and fastpitch players to Europe. I currently have four pitching positions open for fastpitch players.

Anyone interested in playing overseas should create a free profile on my site:

www.internationalbaseballcommunity.com

Feel free to email at d.burns@baseballjobsoverseas.com .

Cheers,

David Burns.
David Burns
Mail to David Burns

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008