message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Ashlee LaFontaine » Wed May 14, 2008 9:38 am

Hi! I am a a senior graduating from college this month and would love an opportunity to play overseas. I am a biology/chemistry double major with a minor in French. I have a passport and am open to anything. I have been a solid catcher for over 10 years leading my team and conference in many categories offensively and defensively. I also can play other positions where needed as I am capable of playing utlity when needed. I can provide resume, stats, recommendations, or whatever is needed. Please let me know if you know of anything available. Thank you.
Ashlee LaFontaine
Mail to Ashlee LaFontaine

Postby Candice » Mon May 12, 2008 11:26 am

I am a 5ַ utility player from California that recently finished my collegiate softball career at Howard University. While I am still in shape I would love to continue playing softball; however, in a different country to obtain a different experience. I played SS and 2B this season for Howard. I batted .320 on the season including 7 doubles, 1 triple and 2 homeruns. I was 9/11 in steals and usually batted in the number 2 spot. I am a switch hitter and I work hard on and off the field. I am looking to play this summer and this coming 2008-2009 year somewhere. I have a passport. Please contact me ASAP
Candice
Mail to Candice

Postby Janeille » Sat May 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi I am 6ִ tall. I pitch around 63-66mph. I have 5 pitches, mainly a drop ball pitcher with tons of ground ball outs. My NCAA career just ended and I don’t want to stop playing. I am looking for a team to play on immediately oversees. I have played Division 1 for 4 years now and played some of the top teams in the nation. Please contact me!!!
Janeille
Mail to Janeille

Postby Elizabeth Smith » Fri May 09, 2008 11:26 am

My name is Elizabeth Smith and I am interested in playing in the ISF. I just recently finished my season at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan with a .411 batting average and I play first base/designated hitter. I am a power hitter and had a slugging percentage of .654 and averaged 1 RBI per a game. I had 6 homeruns for the season and a total of 25 for my career. I was first team all conference and second team all region. I led the conference in batting average and RBI’s and second in Slugging pct and on base pct. Besides just stats, I have a great work ethic and love to play the game. I am interested in playing so feel free to contact me by email or by phone. 773-447-0102.
-Thanks
Elizabeth Smith
Mail to Elizabeth Smith

Postby Christie Thompson » Thu May 08, 2008 5:33 am

Hi! I am currently a junior playing at Columbus State University, it’s a division 2 school in Georgia. We went to the division 2 world series last yr where we got 3rd in the nation. I play 2nd base and am used as a lead off or 2nd hitter. I am very interested in playing oversees after I finish school. Can anyone help me get into the league, a tryout or anything?? Thank you!
Christie Thompson
Mail to Christie Thompson

Postby Guadalupe Gomez » Wed May 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Im an hispanic seeking to play for any team in world during the summer, i will be attending a community college and hopefully get recruited to a four year , im a pitcher and outfielder please email me , thank you
Guadalupe Gomez
Mail to Guadalupe Gomez

Postby Tiffany Schleve » Wed May 07, 2008 9:35 am

My name is Tiffany Schleve and I am seeking a player and/or coaching position in Europe. I would like to be near Italy, due to some family located there, but ultimately I’m not picky. I have just completed my third year of coaching @ Northwestern Oklahoma State University, in Alva, OK. Prior to Northwestern, I coached a year at Western Nebraska Community College, in Scottsbluff, NE. I played the 2000-02 season at Barton County Comm. College in Great Bend, KS as an outfielder and switch hitter. I then played from 2002-04 at Northwestern OK. I am a US citizen!

Please let me know if there are any positions available. As stated before, I am open to either playing or coaching! Thanks
Tiffany Schleve
Mail to Tiffany Schleve

Postby Kristen T » Sun May 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi. I’ll be graduating from college this May and I am extremely interested in playing fast pitch softball overseas. I am currently 22 years old. I played 4 years on a NCAA D3 school where I played 1st base and DH. I can also play Outfield and be a Utility player. I am a natural lefty and have batted in the #2 - #5 spots. This year my batting avg was .400 and for my fielding I had 96 putouts 4 assist and obtained a .971 fielding %. I have Great knowledge of the game and love to play. I am a great team player,I have a Great work ethic, and I’m very passionate about the game. I have played summer ball on a travel team since I was 12 and played all 4 years of high school as well. Softball has been my life since I was 5 years old.

I am very interested in playing fast pitch in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The Bahamas or the Virgin Islands, but will play anywhere because I love to play and I just want to play again.

If you would like to talk to my coach please email me and I’ll provide the information. Thank You for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. God Bless!
Kristen T
Mail to Kristen T

Postby Melissa » Fri May 02, 2008 8:40 am

Im graduating from college this May. I have one more year of eligability left. Our team is two years running conference champions. Im either looking for a school that offers a masters in social work or an overseas team. I pitch and play first. I throw 6 different pitches and have an era less than 2.0 and average 1 1/2 strike outs per inning. But I am not really interested in pitching. I would rather play first. I have a good arm and ability to stretch a safe into an out.
Melissa
Mail to Melissa

Postby Summer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:56 pm

23 year old female. recently finished senior year of college and would like to continue playing. solid hitter, good attitude, willing to go where ever to play. i can pitch, catch or play outfield. hope to hear from you soon.. stats available.
Summer
Mail to Summer

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008