message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Missi Perez » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 am

I just turned 24. I am interested in containing to play softball. I would love to further my career. I played for a D2 school and have also played 4 years with the Dominican Republic National team. I am a utility player. I would love to play overseas, it would be a dream. Any additional information would be great help.
Missi Perez
Mail to Missi Perez

Postby Addie Meyers » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:14 am

I just turned 25 and I am looking to play softball oversees. I played Division 1 Softball at Alabama A&M University for 4 years and I graduated about 2 1/2 years ago. I have been playing since, but I would like to ditch my current job and move out of the country to play ball if possible. I miss it way too much. I am a left handed power hitting first baseman. I lead my team in batting average all 4 years ranging in the top 300’s. I would love to further my softball career ~ Thanks!
Addie Meyers
Mail to Addie Meyers

Postby Jennifer Nescio » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 am

I am a recent graduate from D3 Plattsburgh State and I am looking for an oversea team to play for. I am an outfielder with great speed and a left handed slapper. I am willing to travel anywhere in the world and play 100%
Jennifer Nescio
Mail to Jennifer Nescio

Postby Krista McPherson » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:49 am

I am 22 years old. Just graduated from Northern Illinois University playing D1 softball for four years. I am a middle infielder/utility player looking to play oversees and continue my softball career.
Krista McPherson
Mail to Krista McPherson

Postby Kat Harrell » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 am

I am 22 and graduating in Dec from Nicholls State University which is a Division I softball program in the Southland Conference. I have played shortstop for Nicholls the last 3 year and outfield my freshman year. I have broken school records in Hits (248), total bases(391) as lead off, doubles (44) all time batting average (.374) high was (.453),slugging percentage(.586). Was the only player in school history to bat over .380 for 3 consecutive years. NCAA ranking: No. 11 in triples,No. 50 in batting average and No. 85 in on-base percentage. Have lead the Southland conference in 12 catagories for the last 3 years, batting, on-base percentage, hits, triples, total bases, hits per game, etc.
I am intested in playing overseas and would love to continuing playing a game I love. Please contact me for future information.
Thanks
Kat
Kat Harrell
Mail to Kat Harrell

Postby heather sliger » Thu May 29, 2008 8:40 am

my name is heather sliger and will be graduating in may of 2009 from Missouri Valley COllege. I played two years at Ventura College in california and was recruited to play ball in Missouri. Play catcher, 3rd, and 1st base. nominated as all american in 2008, first team all conference. in 2007 first team all conferences. i am very interested in playin over seas.if there is any available spots please let me know. thank you
heather sliger
Mail to heather sliger

Postby Jessica Martin » Sun May 18, 2008 6:26 am

Hi,
I am a college graduate of a Division I softball team. I am primarily a catcher, but also play infield as well. I am primarily a power hitter. I broke records for homeruns in a single season and in a career for my school. I can provide my stats, resume, and multiple recommedations if needed. I graduated with a degree in psychology. I have my passport because I played in Italy 2 years ago with my college team. Please feel free to contact me, as I am excited at the opportunity to play overseas!!
Jessica Martin
Mail to Jessica Martin

Postby Michelle Tatlock » Sat May 17, 2008 1:57 pm

I just graduated from College this year (2008) Iplayed for a divison 2 College- Florida Southern College. I was a starter all 4 years, playing in the outfield. My Primary position is Center, but I also play middle infield as well. I hit both left-handed and right handed, along with slapping and drag bunting. I have been playing softball for 17 years. I have a write up for all 4 years of my college career along with statistics and everything. If you want to know more please feel free to email me!

I love the game, and definitly want to continue playing, so anyone looking for an all around player, you found the right one...
Michelle Tatlock
Mail to Michelle Tatlock

Postby Ashlee LaFontaine » Wed May 14, 2008 9:38 am

Hi! I am a a senior graduating from college this month and would love an opportunity to play overseas. I am a biology/chemistry double major with a minor in French. I have a passport and am open to anything. I have been a solid catcher for over 10 years leading my team and conference in many categories offensively and defensively. I also can play other positions where needed as I am capable of playing utlity when needed. I can provide resume, stats, recommendations, or whatever is needed. Please let me know if you know of anything available. Thank you.
Ashlee LaFontaine
Mail to Ashlee LaFontaine

Postby Candice » Mon May 12, 2008 11:26 am

I am a 5ַ utility player from California that recently finished my collegiate softball career at Howard University. While I am still in shape I would love to continue playing softball; however, in a different country to obtain a different experience. I played SS and 2B this season for Howard. I batted .320 on the season including 7 doubles, 1 triple and 2 homeruns. I was 9/11 in steals and usually batted in the number 2 spot. I am a switch hitter and I work hard on and off the field. I am looking to play this summer and this coming 2008-2009 year somewhere. I have a passport. Please contact me ASAP
Candice
Mail to Candice

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008