message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Rebekah Quiroz » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:37 pm

Hello, My name is Bekah Quiroz and I am 25. I play second base and utilize my speed as a slapper. It would be a dream of mine to compete at the olympic level for my culture and my roots. I played my collegiate ball at the University of Arizona under Coach Mike Candrea and have played professionally for three seasons for the Arizona Heat. Currently, I am the assistant coach at Pima College in Tucson, Arizona. I am looking for any information or any contact numbers for Team Mexico. It would be a dream to play and represent my culture. Please contact me with any information regarding The Mexican National Softball Team.

Any information provided is greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

~Rebekah B. Quiroz~
Rebekah Quiroz
Mail to Rebekah Quiroz

Postby Lindsay Mandeville » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:45 pm

Hi! My name is Lindsay. I am a 21 yr. old college junior looking to play overseas summer 2008. I have been a starter all three years of eligibility and can effectively throw 5 pitches. I played in the Netherlands last summer and had a great expirence, but would love to see other parts of the world.

Lindsay Mandeville
Mail to Lindsay Mandeville

Postby Morgan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 am

Hi my name is Morgan! I am 22 years old and currently looking for a shot to play professional softball. I mainly play 3B/outfield, but I don’t mind playing as a utility, anywhere I play I can adapt. I live in Florida. If you’re looking for a dedicated player please contact me. I currently play tournament slow pitch and modified league ball and recreational ball during the week, I am very interested in any opportunities I come across! You wont regret this! Thanks!
Morgan
Mail to Morgan

Postby Kiara » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:46 am

I was wondering if Team Korea is looking for any players? I’m an American citizen, but Korean ethnicity.

I’ve played for 15 years, junior high, high school, college tournaments, and recreationally now. For more details, please email me. Thanks!
Kiara
Mail to Kiara

Postby Felicia » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:11 am

Hi! I’m 18 and I am looking for a shot to play professional softball. I mainly play 3B/C, but I don’t mind playing wherever a coach needs me. I live in Alabama. If you’re looking for a tough and dedicated player, I’m your girl!
Felicia
Mail to Felicia

Postby thabiso radithobane » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:48 pm

Hi!I saw you email and i"m interested in Playing international softball.I am a motswana of 19 years old and i"ve been playing for my national team.I am a good player who have got the love for the sport (softball) i will be be happy if you can give me a chance to prove my self.I am full time softball player and i am not working.I alwaysb pray that one day i will be playing international softball and if the chance comes then i will use it and people will start recorgnising me.If you are interested in my services then i won"t hesitate proving some critics wrong that people from African countries are never serious with internatinal softball.Reply plis.My email adress is thabiso@yahoo.com
thabiso radithobane
Mail to thabiso radithobane

Postby Megan Sutherland » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:17 am

Hi, my name is Megan Sutherland and I’m an alumni outfielder from Humboldt State University. I was a three year starter in leftfield there from 2004 to 2007. While there I was featured in Sports Illustrated and recieved other high achievements. I’m looking for an opportunity to play anywhere overseas. Thanks.
Megan Sutherland
Mail to Megan Sutherland

Postby Luisa Pariselli » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:23 pm

I am a 21 year-old fastball player looking to play for a team in Italy or anywhere in South Western Europe. I am graduating this year and looking to teach English in Europe for 2008-2009. I specialize at 2nd base and play Provincial and University level fastball at York University in Toronto, ON. I have been a starter for three years, I rotate in the infield defensively and bat constistantly as a clinch hitter. I have won Gold Glove awards at provincial levels, and have been awarded MVP 2 years in a row in provincial league play. Please contact me at l_pariselli@hotmail.com with any information regarding playing fastball in Europe. Thanks.
Luisa Pariselli
Mail to Luisa Pariselli

Postby Angela Todd » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:58 am

Hi, my name is Angela, I’m 19 years old, and interested in playing softball in Germany. I recentaly moved here becasue of the military, and I’m looking to continue my softball carrer. I graduated high school in Alaska. Then continued on to play for a junior college in Washington for about 6 months, then had to move. I am a pitcher, but also play middle infield. Anyone who has any information please contact me at angela0020@hotmail.com.
Angela Todd
Mail to Angela Todd

Postby Tiffany Toney » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:50 pm

Im a middle-infielder at Bowie State university in Maryland. I graduate in May 2008. I was named 2007 CIAA player of the year and upon my graduation, Im looking to attend graduate school(TV and film studies) and play softball anywhere over-seas for the 2008-2009 year. please contact me by email or phone
301-351-4625
Tiffany Toney
Mail to Tiffany Toney

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008