message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Nicole Barela » Sat May 12, 2007 12:43 pm

I’m 22 years old,and a newly graduated senior from Adams State College. I am an aggressive, hard-working outfielder.(Mostly Center) I’m a switch hitter, but only slapped and hit from the left side my senior year. I am of Puerto Rican and hispanic descent and looking to play overseas. barela_ne@hotmail.com I’ll be anxiously waiting for a response...to whoever needs any outfielders, duel-hitters, or anyone quick on the bases.
Nicole Barela
Mail to Nicole Barela

Postby Angela Kabanuck » Thu May 10, 2007 5:32 pm

Hi, my name is Angela Kabanuck and am a senior at Santa Clara University in California. I recently finished my senior season, and am extremely interested in playing overseas or trying out for the NPF. I play OF/middle infield. I do not know of any other way to contact someone to try out, or be picked up. I would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction and becoming a solid addition to any team out there!

Email: AKabanuck@scu.edu
Angela Kabanuck
Mail to Angela Kabanuck

Postby Amber » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:08 am

I am 24 years old and I live in Fostburg, Maryland and I am looking for a competitive fast pitch team to play for. I played for Frostburg State University for three years and I am a catcher and left fielder. I miss playing and I want to get back into it. I play slow pitch on the weekends and it is not enough. So anyone knows of a team looking. I am willing to travel...so just let me know.
Amber
Mail to Amber

Postby Georgia Dewey » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:46 am

Softball has been a passion of mine ever since I can remember. I am currentley a player at St. Clair County Community College in Port Huron, Michigan where I play first base. I am a lefty and pride myself on my defensive skills at first base. I have good speed and a great bat. I was a four year starter in high shcool and went on to play at community college. I am very interested in playing overseas somewhere and continuing my softball career. Please contact me if any interest!
Georgia Dewey
Mail to Georgia Dewey

Postby Antionette » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:15 am

Hello .... my name is Antionette Armstrong (age 26).... I’m interested in play competive Fastpitch softball..... I played in the NPF for the Akron Racers in 2004 and attend Tennessee State Universitiy to completed play at 2002 and my education by 2004...between 2002-2006 i have assistent coached on my occassions... I’m an infield and outfielder...I would say im an all around player... looking to play professional ball again in the states or abroad ... please concact me if intersted... Thank you for your time.....
Antionette
Mail to Antionette

Postby Karina Garcia » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:53 am

Hi my name is Karina. I am 16 years old and i am looking for a place to continue playing softball somewhere outside of high school. I play third base and second base. Would be best if located in southern California.
Karina Garcia
Mail to Karina Garcia

Postby Carling Beninger » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:39 am

I am a left handed Canadian pitcher who is currently playing my senior year at Valley City State University in North Dakota, USA. My school is the NAIA DAC-10 defending regional champions. I am traveling to Australia this summer to participate in a tournament with a USA International Athletes team. I am staying after the games to live in Australia for a year and I am looking to play on a softball team in Australia. My current stats are 0.71 ERA with a 6-2 record and a 0.196 batting average against. I throw 6 pitches including screw ball, curve ball, change up, fast ball, drop ball, and rise ball. On average I throw in the mid 50’s depending on what pitch I throw. I rely on the different speeds of my pitches to be successful. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you!
Carling Beninger
Mail to Carling Beninger

Postby Cheretta Stevenson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:22 am

All-MEAC, Rookie Player of the Year, 1st Team All-Conference Team
Very athletic 25 year-old looking to pursue dreams of playing professional softball. P/SS- SS is primary position
Cheretta Stevenson
Mail to Cheretta Stevenson

Postby Angelina Beard » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:59 pm

I am looking to play overseas. I play short basically a utility play. I lead my team in most stolen bases and BA. Well discipline. I am currently in me senior year at Sterling College a NAIA DII. You can check out my stats on the web site at www.sterling.edu and click softball and stats. You can reach me at abeard@sterling.edu or angelina_beard@yahoo.com
Angelina Beard
Mail to Angelina Beard

Postby Angelina Beard » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi my name is Angelina Beard, and I am interested in playing overseas. I am currently in my senior year. I play shortstop but I’m preety much a utility player for NAIA DII. I also lead the team for my BA and stolen bases. I’m a great hitter and really want to continue my career in softball.

Please contact me at abeard@sterling.edu or angelina_beard@yahoo.com
Angelina Beard
Mail to Angelina Beard

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008