message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Dana Dunsmore » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:35 pm

In my last post I forgot to say my age. I’m 21 years old and was born and raised in Canada. I’m interested in playing softball anywhere overseas!!!!
Dana Dunsmore
Mail to Dana Dunsmore

Postby Dana Dunsmore » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:33 pm

Hello! I’m interested in playing softball in Italy. I’m from Canada, but played four years of collegiate softball in the U.S. I ended my career last year with Dickinson State University (NAIA) where we finished in the Elite Eight in the Nation. I’m a two-time All-American (Once in the National Junior College Athletic Association NJCAA and once in NAIA) I’ve started at both short stop and first base at both colleges and consider myself a utility player. I batted over .400 in 3 of my 4 collegiate seasons. If anyone is interested, or has any details on how I can get some information on softball in Italy please let me know!! Thanks,
Dana
Dana Dunsmore
Mail to Dana Dunsmore

Postby Gina Guzzo » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:52 am

Hi! My name is Gina Guzzo, and I am interested in playing softball in Europe. I was a four year starter at Marshall University, a Division I institution in West Virginina. I am a right handed, hitting, 1B/C. I am third generation Italian-American, and my great grandmother was still an Italian citizen when she died. Therefore, I think I can claim Italian heritage. I know little about this process, so if anybody has any information that would help it would be greatly appreciated. Email me at guzzo1@marshall.edu . ..THANKS!
Gina Guzzo
Mail to Gina Guzzo

Postby Chrissie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:18 am

Hi Im Chrissie I played softball at San Diego State University where I was a starter. I am 21 (22 in Oct) and looking to play softball somewhere outside the country. I am open to playing just about anywhere. I mainly played shortstop but I experience playing just about every position. Please send me an email and I can give you more information. Thank you.
Chrissie
Mail to Chrissie

Postby Brian » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:28 am

I am 23 years old. I currently play softball and baseball in men’s league. I have played both slowpitch and fastpitch softball for 5 years. I play usually outfield but can play infield and can catch. I am interested in just finding out some information about some opportunities (not looking to make a commitment immediately).
Brian
Mail to Brian

Postby loh teik aun » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:21 pm

looking for a vacancy as a coach.
national player. Pitcher
Coaching experience:
State womens team
Varsity team
Junior teams

for the past 10 years

Intersted to coach outside Malaysia
loh teik aun
Mail to loh teik aun

Postby DEREK » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:32 am

I am a softball player in canada looking to going a mens team and get back to competition status .I am 31 so i would be looking for a senior mens team . I have catching and some pitching experience
DEREK
Mail to DEREK

Postby Meghan Wolfer » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:40 am

I am a recent graduate of the Pennsylvania State University where I was a 4 year started on the Varsity squad. We we competed in the Big Ten Conferecnce. We also comepeted against some of the top teams in the nation. I played right field but am also able to play in the middle infield. I hit in the 2 spot as a lefty slapper but can hit for power as well. I would love to contiune my career and would be willing to go anywhere to play!
Meghan Wolfer
Mail to Meghan Wolfer

Postby Ashley Kenady » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:00 am

I’m a recent graduate of Iowa Wesleyan College. I played NAIA I and NJCAA II. I also have participated in international play. This summer I played in Italy where my team won a tournament against the professional softball teams against Legano and San Marino. I’m an outfielder, primarily centerfield. I throw right and hit left. I have been a lead off hitter since my sophomore year of high school on every team I’ve played. I also hold the record for most stolen bases for a season and a career at my High School, Junior college, and Four-year. While in Italy, I stole 7 bases in 5 games. I am also very confident defensively.
Ashley Kenady
Mail to Ashley Kenady

Postby TA Lo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 pm

ability to coach junior teams. Presently coaching penang state teams in malaysia
Also coaching varsity teams
TA Lo
Mail to TA Lo

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008