Varsity team
Junior teams

for the past 10 years

Intersted to coach outside Malaysia
loh teik aun
Mail to loh teik aun

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby DEREK » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:32 am

I am a softball player in canada looking to going a mens team and get back to competition status .I am 31 so i would be looking for a senior mens team . I have catching and some pitching experience
DEREK
Mail to DEREK

Postby Meghan Wolfer » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:40 am

I am a recent graduate of the Pennsylvania State University where I was a 4 year started on the Varsity squad. We we competed in the Big Ten Conferecnce. We also comepeted against some of the top teams in the nation. I played right field but am also able to play in the middle infield. I hit in the 2 spot as a lefty slapper but can hit for power as well. I would love to contiune my career and would be willing to go anywhere to play!
Meghan Wolfer
Mail to Meghan Wolfer

Postby Ashley Kenady » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:00 am

I’m a recent graduate of Iowa Wesleyan College. I played NAIA I and NJCAA II. I also have participated in international play. This summer I played in Italy where my team won a tournament against the professional softball teams against Legano and San Marino. I’m an outfielder, primarily centerfield. I throw right and hit left. I have been a lead off hitter since my sophomore year of high school on every team I’ve played. I also hold the record for most stolen bases for a season and a career at my High School, Junior college, and Four-year. While in Italy, I stole 7 bases in 5 games. I am also very confident defensively.
Ashley Kenady
Mail to Ashley Kenady

Postby TA Lo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 pm

ability to coach junior teams. Presently coaching penang state teams in malaysia
Also coaching varsity teams
TA Lo
Mail to TA Lo

Postby Michelle Gonzales » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:10 pm

In the last email I forgot to tell you my age and I am 24. I just want to get back in the game please just email me if you want any other information at michellegonzales@hotmail.com....
Michelle Gonzales
Mail to Michelle Gonzales

Postby Michelle Gonzales » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:05 pm

Hi my name is Michelle Gonzales and I have played softball since I can remember. I played Juco softball and then finished my last two years at Maryville University in Saint Louis...I had loved my softball so much that I never wanted it to end. I pitched and played third and first base. An actually in high school I played everywhere in the infield once. I was a fairly good hitter, just didn’t have speed but I have been working on that. I realize since I am done with college that I miss the game....If you want a player with heart please respond to my emai..
Michelle Gonzales
Mail to Michelle Gonzales

Postby Lisa » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:01 am

My name is Lisa Baker I am 22 years old and just finished playing four years of divison I softball at Niagara University in New York. I was a four year starter playing mostly the shortstop position, but played a year at 2nd base as well. I batted primarily leadoff. I was named to 1st team all MAAC. I am looking to have an opportunity to continue playing softball overseas.
Lisa
Mail to Lisa

Postby Mary Wieder » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:23 am

My name is Mary Wieder and I am 22 years old. I played 4 years of Division I softball for Lehigh University in the states. I am currently playing in an Italian softball league in Verona, Italy. I also played for the exclusive Team New Jersey in 2001.

I am a left handed power hitter with the ability to bunt for hits. My primary position is catcher but I am able to play outfield and first base. I am primarily looking to play abroad in Europe, Africa or Latin America.

E-mail me if there are any opportunities!
Mary Wieder
Mail to Mary Wieder

Postby Meghan Wolfer » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:54 pm

I just completed my senior season playing at Penn State University which is in the Big 10 Conference DI. I was a four year starter in right field and batted in the 2 spot.I was also part of the Big Ten Conference team as a freshman. I am a lefty slapper with the abilty to aslo hit for power from the left side. I also have experience playing in the middle infield. I will play in any country that needs players I just want to play it doesnt matter where!
Meghan Wolfer
Mail to Meghan Wolfer

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008