message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby P Lynn K » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:29 am

I am graduating in June 2009 I am a Fastball pitcher, play all outfields, shortstop, 2nd base, and also a catcher I am looking to play at a college or university.
P Lynn K
Mail to P Lynn K

Postby Megan Sutherland » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:04 am

Hello, my name is Megan Sutherland and I am looking to play softball anywhere outside of the USA. I am a alumni player of Humboldt State University which is DII softball. I was a runner/hitter/substitue outfielder my freshman year and then obtained the starting position in leftfield for my remaining 3 years. My senior year I batted a .352 in conference with 32 singles, 6 doubles, 1 triple, and 3 homeruns that lead to having a .538 slg% and a .422 ob%. As far as my fielding, I had 40 put outs and 1 assist and obtained a .976 fld%. I have also been a utility player, except for pitching, when I was in high school and for my ASA team Long Beach Shakers. Further, in the weightroom I maxed out with a 240 squat, 135 bench, 155 cling, and a vertal of 23.5". A personal achievement that I have had is being featured in Sport Illustrated in March of 2006 in the section Faces in the Crowd for my performance during one of our tournaments. My performance to be in the magazine was as follows: I went 9/16 with 3 homeruns and drove in 7 of the best runs of the tournament. I am a very hard and passionate player. Just a time span on when I am available is the months of mid-May through the end of August. So if you would like to more about me, you can email me at sbstar2500shortie@yahoo.com. I can be either a player or a coach possible.
Megan Sutherland
Mail to Megan Sutherland

Postby Chenxi Jiao » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:14 am

My name is Chenxi Jiao, a senior High school student, I will be graduating in June, 2009, and I’m writing this letter to express my strong will to join your softball team in your University when I graduate. I have been playing softball for 5 years since 2003, I’m a pitcher and also the captain of my school team . After years’ of practice, my current ball speed is the fastest in our team and it is just below the professional level.

In the fall of 2007, my team played in Beijing Softball Games. My batting average reached above .4 , which is the best in our team. My team has been getting good results in many different games in recent years, we have won the Championship of High School Softball Game in Beijing for several times, and have once captured the 4th place in the National Game.

I want to find a 4 years college and which school can give me scholarship.
Chenxi Jiao
Mail to Chenxi Jiao

Postby Katie Zillner » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:41 am

I am 5 feet 8 inches tall..I am 23 and a recent graduate of The College of Idaho where I was Region I player and pitcher of the year for my Junior and Senior seasons. I also was named a 2nd Team All-American in 2008. I have dreamed of playing at a higher level of competition for years and my passion for the game is pushing me to continue playing. Please contact me! Thanks

Katie
Katie Zillner
Mail to Katie Zillner

Postby Christy Hollingshead » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 am

Hello,

I am posting on here because I am interested in playing softball overseas. I graduated in 2007 from San Diego State University which is a division 1 school consistently ranked in the top 25 in the country. I primarily played 1st, 3rd, and DH but I can play anywhere in the infield besides pitcher and catcher. I would really love the opportunity to play overseas and to continue my career. I played in a league this past summer and I was hitting .586 with 9 homeruns and 23 rbi’s over 29 games. Thank you for taking the time to look at this!
Christy Hollingshead
Mail to Christy Hollingshead

Postby Dani Sidoti » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 pm

I am 5 feet 10 inches tall..for some reason on my previous post it cut that out

***I forgot to mention, since I am 1/4 Sicilian, I am in the process of obtaining dual citizenship so I may get an Italian passport**** Hello! I am a 5㤒", 21 year old, and ever since I was little I have had a dream of playing in my great-grandparents homeland of Italy. I will be starting my fifth year at San Diego State University this Fall (2008). I red shirted one year and will be a senior this year. My passion for the game will not let me quit playing after I graduate. I want to play in Italy. I have played against the best collegiate teams in the country. This past year, my team gave the defending national champs, University of Arizona, one of their few pre-season losses. I am majoring in Kinesiology and plan to get my doctorate degree and become a physical therapist, but before I pursue that, I have one last thing I want to do, and that is to play in Italy. I am currently one of the team captains at SDSU and I play outfield and 1st base. I am a lefty power hitter and slap also. I have played with and against the best of the best. Please contact me, THANK YOU
Dani Sidoti
Mail to Dani Sidoti

Postby Krystal Tillman » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:17 am

Hello! I am looking to further my softball career and experience culture abroad. I’ve played softball for 14 years including a 3 year stint at D1 Mississippi State University from 2001-2003. I have been playing and keeping in shape in various local leagues. I am a 6 foot R/R outfielder and have done a bit of pitching as well throughout my career. I am eager and looking forward to receiving information on how I can go about playing abroad.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Krystal Tillman
Mail to Krystal Tillman

Postby Dani Sidoti » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:29 pm

***I forgot to mention, since I am 1/4 Sicilian, I am in the process of obtaining dual citizenship so I may get an Italian passport****

Hello! I am a 5㤒", 21 year old, and ever since I was little I have had a dream of playing in my great-grandparents homeland of Italy. I will be starting my fifth year at San Diego State University this Fall (2008). I red shirted one year and will be a senior this year. My passion for the game will not let me quit playing after I graduate. I want to play in Italy, preferably in Sicily. I have played against the best collegiate teams in the country. This past year, my team gave the defending national champs, University of Arizona, one of their few pre-season losses. I am majoring in Kinesiology and plan to get my doctorate degree and become a physical therapist, but before I pursue that, I have one last thing I want to do, and that is to play in Italy. I am currently one of the team captains at SDSU and I play outfield and 1st base. I am a lefty power hitter and slap also. I have played with and against the best of the best. Please contact me, THANK YOU
Dani Sidoti
Mail to Dani Sidoti

Postby Dani Sidoti » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Hello! I am a 5㤒", 21 year old, and ever since I was little I have had a dream of playing in my great-grandparents homeland of Italy. I will be starting my fifth year at San Diego State University this Fall (2008). I red shirted one year and will be a senior this year. My passion for the game will not let me quit playing after I graduate. I want to play in Italy, preferably in Sicily. I have played against the best collegiate teams in the country. This past year, my team gave the defending national champs, University of Arizona, one of their few pre-season losses. I am majoring in Kinesiology and plan to get my doctorate degree and become a physical therapist, but before I pursue that, I have one last thing I want to do, and that is to play in Italy. I am currently one of the team captains at SDSU and I play outfield and 1st base. I am a lefty power hitter and slap also. I have played with and against the best of the best. Please contact me, THANK YOU
Dani Sidoti
Mail to Dani Sidoti

Postby Ashleylee Ford » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 pm

I’m 19 years old. I’ve been playing softball for 15 years and my passion for it would never die. I’ve played softball for 3 high schools in 3 different states. All 4 years of high school for softball I’ve received many rewards( All-State, All-Central Louisiana, Offense MVP all 4 years, and many more). I’ve played summer since the age of 4 and have made the all-star team every year. I just want to show my love for the game in another country and make something of myself. I would go to Caribbeans, Canada, Venezuela, or Australia whatever comes up first.
Ashleylee Ford
Mail to Ashleylee Ford

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008