message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Lupita Gomez » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 pm

i’m an hispanic seeking to play overseas , or anywhere in particular, for the summer 2009(from June -Aug.) . i am a pitcher and outfielder with 13 years of experience. im currently playing for a college in california. i would be very interested to play in puerto rico, but if any offer comes , i will consider it. please email for any opportunity to play.
Lupita Gomez
Mail to Lupita Gomez

Postby Guadalupe Gomez » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm

i am a latina who has played softball for 13 years , im currently attending college and will be redshirting. i am looking to play durning the summer (from June-August) of 2009 , if you need more information about my stats; please email me. I play pitcher and outfieder. so please email me asap!!!!
Guadalupe Gomez
Mail to Guadalupe Gomez

Postby Anna Alcorta » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:10 pm

I am 19 years old 20 im a few weeks. I just got done play 2 years at Oakland Community College a Div II NJCAA School in the state of Michigan. There I played 3rd and Catcher. I am the All-Time Homerun holder with 32 all time and 19 in a single season. I was also All-American as a utility. I have over 10 years of top performance softball in high school and in summer ball. I have been in nothing but top tournaments. If you are looking for a great hitter and fielder in all positions besides pitcher then I am your person and I have sources to back me up.
Anna Alcorta
Mail to Anna Alcorta

Postby kelebogile Mafoko » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 am

I am a 21 years old gal from Botswana in Southern Africa,but currently im in Malaysia. I have been looking for a team to play for in Malaysia. I am good soft baller and i have player since 2001 in my junior school until my senior school. I also played for a Prison team called Phikwe Comets in my Country from 2004-2005. Since i came here in Malaysia i have never seen where softball is played.

I good in pitching,batting and im also good in both infield and outfield that is why i love this sport and i cant live without playing it.
i will be happy if my post will be considered
call me at 0146445433 or email me at mskellymaphy@yahoo.com
kelebogile Mafoko
Mail to kelebogile Mafoko

Postby Tiya Hines » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:01 pm

I am 25 year old former DI and DII player. I played at Florida A&M University and Virginia State University. I am a pitcher, outfielder, and a power hitter. I have led both teams in home runs. I was named Player of the Year in my conference and won a conference championship. Softball is my passion and I would love to continue to play. I don’t care where I play, just as long as I am playing.
Tiya Hines
Mail to Tiya Hines

Postby Lindsay Pierce » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 am

I am 24 and a left-handed catcher/power hitter from Oregon looking for a team to play on overseas. I played competative softball for 15 years and I have been a private and high school coach for the past 6 years since graduating high school. I am a dedicated and hard-working softball player and would love to play outside the US.
Lindsay Pierce
Mail to Lindsay Pierce

Postby Amy Hudson » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:41 am

Hello, my name is Amy Hudson and I am an infield utility player looking for a team to play on overseas. Currently I am playing for the Philadelphia Force pro fastpitch team here in Allentown, Pennsylvania, but will be done at the end of August. This past May I graduated from Central Michigan University, being a four year starter at 3B at the DI level. I throw right-handed and hit left-handed. I’m very interested in continuing my softball experiences at a higher level.
Amy Hudson
Mail to Amy Hudson

Postby Missi Perez » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 am

I just turned 24. I am interested in containing to play softball. I would love to further my career. I played for a D2 school and have also played 4 years with the Dominican Republic National team. I am a utility player. I would love to play overseas, it would be a dream. Any additional information would be great help.
Missi Perez
Mail to Missi Perez

Postby Addie Meyers » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:14 am

I just turned 25 and I am looking to play softball oversees. I played Division 1 Softball at Alabama A&M University for 4 years and I graduated about 2 1/2 years ago. I have been playing since, but I would like to ditch my current job and move out of the country to play ball if possible. I miss it way too much. I am a left handed power hitting first baseman. I lead my team in batting average all 4 years ranging in the top 300’s. I would love to further my softball career ~ Thanks!
Addie Meyers
Mail to Addie Meyers

Postby Jennifer Nescio » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 am

I am a recent graduate from D3 Plattsburgh State and I am looking for an oversea team to play for. I am an outfielder with great speed and a left handed slapper. I am willing to travel anywhere in the world and play 100%
Jennifer Nescio
Mail to Jennifer Nescio

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008