message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Candice Tatum » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:20 am

I am graduating from Howard University in early May of 2008 and I am extremely interested in playing overseas for a few weeks or so. I would appreciate any information I could obtain in regards to playing softball in a different country. I am a utility middle infielder and can play the outfield. I usually bat in the # 1 or # 2 spot in the line-up. Thank you!
Candice Tatum
Mail to Candice Tatum

Postby Krista Landing » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:22 am

Hello I am a 23 yr old female interested in playing overseas. I played two years at a junior college in California ,College of the Redwoods, where I was a starter for two years. I played left field and second base. I hit over .300 each year and lead the conference on steals (30). I was a second team All-American Outfielder. I went onto play on a scholarship at James Madison University (Div. 1AA). I started my junior year and senior year. At JMU I batted in the middle of the line-up and played center and left field. I run a around 2.6sec or under time to first. I am extremely powerful, bench 185 and squat 225. I am 5㤿’’ and am extremely hard working. I love to play and love to practice. I am a great team player and very knowledgeable about softball. Please email me with any information about playing overseas. Thank you
Krista Landing
Mail to Krista Landing

Postby Jessica Frank and Jenna Haacke » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:21 am

We are both middle infeilders graduating college in early May of 2008. We are extremely interested in playing overseas for a few weeks or so. We would appreciate any information we could get regarding playing softball in a different country. Thank you!
Jessica Frank and Jenna Haacke
Mail to Jessica Frank and Jenna Haacke

Postby Meagan Hartung » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:34 am

I’m 23 years old and a recent college graduate. I played 4 years at San Diego State and I’m looking to coach in Europe. While my coaching experience is limited my high school JV team held a record of 22-5 last season. This year I was hired as a Varsty Coach making me one of the youngest head coaches in my region. I would love to get the opportunity to travel as well as build my coaching resume.
Meagan Hartung
Mail to Meagan Hartung

Postby Player » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:58 pm

I recently graduated in 2007 and am looking to go overseas to play or coach softball. I was a four-year starter on a top 20 Division 1 team in the nation. In my four years, my team made it to the regional finals three times and finished very high in arguably the best softball conference in the nation. I am a very versitile athlete who has been honored for my defensive abilities. I primarily play shortstop and third base, but can play almost anywhere on the field. Also, I am a six foot tall power hitter. Although I am not very old, I am also an experienced coach and understand the game very well. My wish is to continue doing what I love and perhaps make a little money in the process. (I am also knowledgable in the German language.) If you are looking for a very experienced player/coach please contact me. Thanks.
Player
Mail to Player

Postby Amanda Bell » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:41 am

Hello! My name is Amanda Bell and I am a pitcher looking to play overseas after my college career is finished. I am a senior at the University of Nebraska at Kearney and will graduate in December of 㤐. Last year I was the Pitcher of the Year in the RMAC conference with a 19-7 record and a 2.4 ERA. I also had 167 strikeouts in 157 innings pitched. In Junior College I was 1st Team All-Conference Pitcher my Freshman year and MVP of the conference my sophomore year. I have played summer ball on a travel team since I was 7 and I have played on a 23 and under league where I traveled to the Canada Cup in 2004. Please contact me via phone or email at (970) 412-2278 or amandasb1@hotmail.com or bella1@unk.edu. This is a dream of mine so I would love to hear back from you. I am a hard worker and a great leader, you can also contact my coaches and they will agree. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Amanda Bell
Mail to Amanda Bell

Postby Jessica » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:36 am

hello, my name is Jessica Abu Bonsra I am 21yrs old and I am currently studying in Germany (detmold----200 km from hannover). I have been playing almoust 10 years in an italian team called Bussolengo Avesani in nord italy,where I i was rased. I am temporary training with a team called pichbulls in padeborn Germany but the level is lower tha what I left for stydies. I would love to have the oportunity to play in a very good team to learn more and improve myself, and of cours do a graet new experience of live. I wouldn’t mind ,giving up a few months of studies to travel abroad and play softball. I am mainly Pichter ,first base but I also learnt how to fit in any position if necessary. I really love this sport and I think that,being still so young I have still a big world to experience. best regards Jessica
Jessica
Mail to Jessica

Postby Megan Sutherland » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:17 pm

Greetings, my name is Megan Sutherland and I am a alumni player of Humboldt State University. I was a runner/hitter/substitue outfielder my freshman year and then obtained the starter spot in leftfield for the remaining 3 years. My senior year I batted a .352 in conference with 32 singles, 6 doubles, 1 triple, and 3 homeruns that lead to having a .538 slg% and a .422 ob%. As far as my fielding, I had 40 put outs and 1 assist and obtained a .976 fld%. I have also been a utility player, except for pitching, when I was in high school and for my ASA team. Further in the weightroom I maxed out with a 240 squat, 135 bench, 155 cling, and a vert of 23.5 in. A personal achievement that I have had is being featured in Sport in March of 2006 in the section Faces in the Crowd about my performance in one of our tournaments. I am a very hard and passionate player. So if you would like to more about me, you can email me at sbstar2500shortie@yahoo.com. I can be either a player or a coach possible.
Megan Sutherland
Mail to Megan Sutherland

Postby Celina M. Castillo » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:06 pm

Hello my name is Celina Castillo. I am 21 years old graduating in May 2008 from Long Island Univeristy Brooklyn, NY. I am a four year starter at short stop. I am a strong defensive player as well as offensive player batting from the left side (2007 avg..364). I would love to further my softball experience in Europe. You can contact me at c19money@yahoo.com or 650-242-2356. You may also contact my coach for another perspective rkortman@liu.edu or 718-488-1523. Thank you!
Celina M. Castillo
Mail to Celina M. Castillo

Postby Luisa Pariselli » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:54 am

I am a 21 year-old fastball player looking to play OR COACH for a team in Germany, Italy or anywhere in South Western Europe. I am graduating this year and looking to teach English in Europe for 2008-2009. I specialize at 2nd base and play Provincial and University level fastball at York University in Toronto, ON. I have been a starter for three years, I rotate in the infield defensively and bat constistantly as a clinch hitter. I have won Gold Glove awards at provincial levels, and have been awarded MVP 2 years in a row in provincial league play. Please contact me at l_pariselli@hotmail.com with any information regarding playing fastball in Europe. Thanks.
Luisa Pariselli
Mail to Luisa Pariselli

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008