message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby ashley » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:42 am

22 year old, just recently finished playing d2 ball at georgian court university in lakewood nj. 2 time all conference player, and 2 time all conference tournament team. current leader in ncaa d2 sacrifice bunts. i play first base and lead off. im looking to continue on with my career in softball and would love the opportunity to play over seas. if interested please email me!
ashley
Mail to ashley

Postby TIDO » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:40 am

HI! MY NAME IS TIDO,I AM 22 AND WOULD BE MOVINNG TO MALAYSIA TO STUDY IN JANUARY 2008 AND WUOLD LIKE TO CONTINUE PLAYING SOFTBALL THERE.I PLAY MAINLY 2ND BASE AND SHORTSTOP BUT I CAN PLAY IN ANY POSITION BUT CATCHING.
TIDO
Mail to TIDO

Postby Catherine Daza » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:01 am

Hi there. I am a 20 year old softball player from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. I currently go to school at Oklahoma Panhandle State University. I will begin my 3rd year in University fall of 2007. I am currently studying Nursing and Biology. When I accomplish my 4th year of schooling, I will have graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing with a Minor in Biology. I am currently on a softball scholarship and I am the starting second baseman for the Oklahoma Panhandle State Lady Aggies. My primary position is second base but I can also play shortstop and any outfield position. I am the All Conference 2nd baseman for all of the Heartland Conference in the United States. I am very interested in playing overseas after my senior year at Oklahoma Panhandle State University. If there is any position available for me please feel free to email me. If anyone is in need of a player that has dedicated her whole life and heart to softball then please email me.

Thank you for your time.

Catherine Daza
Mail to Catherine Daza

Postby Aris Prasetya » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:05 pm

hello am 18 years old and am graduating from senior high school in jakarta.am looking for local team in melbourne because am moving to melbourne to get collage in there.am played for national competition for junior in indonesia.my pos is SS and 2ndbaseman and am right handed for batting and throwing.this year my team JAKARTA is runner up for national competition in indonesia. please reply thank you.
Aris Prasetya
Mail to Aris Prasetya

Postby Kim Ensey » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:51 pm

I’m 22 years old and am graduating from D. II school Adams State College this summer. I am a utility player but started all my games at 1st base my senior year. I am right handed fielding and hitting. I am a hard working player who has a passion to learn more about the game. I compiled a .348 BA and lead my team in fielding percentage both my junior and senior years. I tied the school record for most hits in a single game at 5 and broke school records in single season defensive chances, putouts, and double plays turned. I am also in the top ten in RBIs, Hits, and Home Runs in a single season. During my career I was in the top ten in 6 different categories including HR, Slug %, RBIs, and Fielding % while only competing at the school for 2 seasons. I want to furthur my playing career wherever possible. kim_ensey@hotmail.com
Kim Ensey
Mail to Kim Ensey

Postby jess » Sun May 20, 2007 2:17 pm

I can’t seem to find the player eligibility form on the site. Does anyone know where i can find it?
jess
Mail to jess

Postby Melissa Lanzoni » Wed May 16, 2007 9:39 pm

Hi my nmae is Melissa Lanzoni from Orlando, Florida and I am trying to acquire information about the Italian National Team. I play third Base/ Outfield and Have had Division I college experience.I would like to know if they hold open tryouts .
Melissa Lanzoni
Mail to Melissa Lanzoni

Postby Cristina Pena » Mon May 14, 2007 12:52 pm

Im Cristina Pena from san antonio texas.im 20 going to be 21 and Im looking to play overseas for the ISF, I play third and pitcher. I havnt played for any colleges and im very interested in playing. I have a real good arm and a fast bat. I will be an asset to any organization. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank You

Cristina Pena
Cristina Pena
Mail to Cristina Pena

Postby Nicole Barela » Sat May 12, 2007 12:43 pm

I’m 22 years old,and a newly graduated senior from Adams State College. I am an aggressive, hard-working outfielder.(Mostly Center) I’m a switch hitter, but only slapped and hit from the left side my senior year. I am of Puerto Rican and hispanic descent and looking to play overseas. barela_ne@hotmail.com I’ll be anxiously waiting for a response...to whoever needs any outfielders, duel-hitters, or anyone quick on the bases.
Nicole Barela
Mail to Nicole Barela

Postby Angela Kabanuck » Thu May 10, 2007 5:32 pm

Hi, my name is Angela Kabanuck and am a senior at Santa Clara University in California. I recently finished my senior season, and am extremely interested in playing overseas or trying out for the NPF. I play OF/middle infield. I do not know of any other way to contact someone to try out, or be picked up. I would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction and becoming a solid addition to any team out there!

Email: AKabanuck@scu.edu
Angela Kabanuck
Mail to Angela Kabanuck

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008