message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Bridget Grall » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:22 am

Hi! My name is Bridget Grall. I am the assistant softball coach at Adrian College in Michigan. I atarted all four years at Saint Mary’s College in South Bend, IN as a pitcher and left fielder. I am really looking to do some coaching overseas. If anyone knows of any opportunities, please let me know. This is my first year out of school and coaching, but I have giving private lessons and worked several clinics during my time as a player. Please e-mail me at bgrall@adrian.edu. Thank you.
Bridget Grall
Mail to Bridget Grall

Postby Tamra Trujillo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:27 pm

My name is Tamra Trujillo, I am a catcher from California Baptist University www.calibaptist.edu looking to play overseas this summer. I am a two-time All-American, two-time GSAC player of the year, NFCA’s Diamond Catcher of the Year, and 2nd Team Easton-Bell All-American, and finished the season with a .471 batting average, and only allowed 7 stolen bases last season. I am graduating this year, so I won’t be able to travel until after May 20th, but I have no return restrictions. I am from German decent, so if I were to travel to Germany my grandparents live in Hiedelberg, so I would probably have no trouble obtaining a visa. I hope to hear from somebody soon since the season is growing near. My e-mail is tami.trujillo@yahoo.com and my phone number is 1-530-613-3516 Thanks so much!
Tamra Trujillo
Mail to Tamra Trujillo

Postby Kenrda Bushard » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:07 am

Hi, my name is Kendra Bushard and I hav been playing softball for about 11 years now. I play 1st base. I live in Perry, MI. I will be grauating in 2007. I want to continue playing so if you would like to contact me you can at bushard27@yahoo.com or 1-517-202-3008.

thanks,
kendra
Kenrda Bushard
Mail to Kenrda Bushard

Postby Shardea Croes » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:57 am

Hi, I am a right handed pitcher. I’ve been playing for 8 years. I pitch a variety of pitches very well. I am on the clearing house under Shardea Croes. I have participated in the Rising Star event as #250.
I will be graduating from high school in June 2007. I wish to play softball and study in the USA. Email me or call me at 2975940221 for more information. I am 17 years old. I will be 18 on Dec 13 this year.
Shardea Croes
Mail to Shardea Croes

Postby Jessica Thomas » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:03 am

Hello, I am originally from Texas, but played Division I college softball on the east coast. I mostly played right and left field during my four years there. I just recently graduated in May and I’m extremely interested in playing overseas, mainly looking to play in Australia, but open to other countries. Please contact me with more info!
Jessica Thomas
Mail to Jessica Thomas

Postby Sarah Chewning » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:09 am

Hello. I a former college softball player seeking a coaching opportunity in another country. I also have a year of experience as a college athletic trainer. Please email me with information if you have a position or know how I could get information about coaching overseas.
Sarah Chewning
Mail to Sarah Chewning

Postby Nicole » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:20 am

Hi my name is Nicole and Im from Texas looking to play ball overseas.
Im a utility player so I can do everything please contact me
t03_a04@yahoo.com
Nicole
Mail to Nicole

Postby Ashley Taylor » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:31 am

Hi, my names Ashley and i’m looking to play softball over seas after my graduation from university in May. I have played NAIA softball going on 4 years this season and I am a rigthhanded pitcher who throws a variety of pitches effectivly. Im looking to leave about the middle to end of May 2007.
Ashley Taylor
Mail to Ashley Taylor

Postby Whitney Lebowitz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:59 pm

Hi, I am from Arizona, and played division 1 college as an outfield and catcher on the east coast also a right handed hitter. I would love to play in a european league. I have played in Israel, Canada and Mexico, and would love to continue playing. Please e-mail me with any futher info!!
Whitney Lebowitz
Mail to Whitney Lebowitz

Postby Jamie Lynn Coleman » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:25 am

Hi, My name is JamieLynn... I’m wanting to get out and about... I would like to play softball around the world... I am from Michigan... I’m playing for a community college (Mott) I am a short-stop... I can play many other position... I can be reached by email or my cell 18106257667
Jamie Lynn Coleman
Mail to Jamie Lynn Coleman

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008