message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Angelina Beard » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:59 pm

I am looking to play overseas. I play short basically a utility play. I lead my team in most stolen bases and BA. Well discipline. I am currently in me senior year at Sterling College a NAIA DII. You can check out my stats on the web site at www.sterling.edu and click softball and stats. You can reach me at abeard@sterling.edu or angelina_beard@yahoo.com
Angelina Beard
Mail to Angelina Beard

Postby Angelina Beard » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi my name is Angelina Beard, and I am interested in playing overseas. I am currently in my senior year. I play shortstop but I’m preety much a utility player for NAIA DII. I also lead the team for my BA and stolen bases. I’m a great hitter and really want to continue my career in softball.

Please contact me at abeard@sterling.edu or angelina_beard@yahoo.com
Angelina Beard
Mail to Angelina Beard

Postby Lindsay Mandeville » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:17 am

Hello, my name is Lindsay Mandeville. I am a sophmore pitcher for Adrian College located in Adrian, Michigan. I heard about this website and the possiblity of playing overseas from our coach who is going to coach this summer. I have always had the interest to play overseas but never really knew how to get involved. I am in my second year of pitching for the college.I started as a freshman and my pitches include fast, change, curve, screw and occasionally a rise and drop ball.

I would love the opportunity to play overseas if anyone is still looking for a pitcher!

I can be reached through email at:
lmandeville@adrian.edu or mander_sftball15@hotmail.com
Lindsay Mandeville
Mail to Lindsay Mandeville

Postby Tasha Sloan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:30 am

Hey everyone.. I have a few questions.

I am looking to see if there are any pro softball teams or even just womens fastpitch leagues in South Korea. I will be moving there in August for two years and would love to play over there.

I played throughout high school as well as college. I played high school in Arizona and was named "player of the year" for all arizona in 2001. I got a full ride to Alabama A&M University where i played only two years at. I recieved many awards as well as beating many conference records. In both pitching and hitting. =)

Please contact me if you have any answers!! Thanks so much,

Tasha Sloan
Tasha Sloan
Mail to Tasha Sloan

Postby Engenas Senona » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:11 pm

I am 20 years old and curently doing my final year in Economics and would very much like to do my honours overseas.I am a good softball player and if there is anyone out there who can help me out i would really appreciate it. I am currently playing in the domestic league my honours include amongst other things being chosen for our national under 19 team. If you would like to find out more about me, please email me and i will give all the details.
Engenas Senona
Mail to Engenas Senona

Postby Sonjia Schuurmans » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:25 am

I am currently in Australia but have also played in Italy.. I am looking to possibly play in the summer again.. I am not able to do the whole 5-7 month thing... Looking for more like 6 weeks if possible. I have other commitments. Keep me in mind. I am a pitcher and utility player... Otherwise in 2008 I would be looking for a long term thing again.
Sonjia Schuurmans
Mail to Sonjia Schuurmans

Postby Gabrielle "Gavi" Burrola » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:19 am

Hi! I am starting my second year of college softball at Saint Joseph’s College. I am from New Mexico but I attend school in Maine. I have been the starting pitcher both freshmen and sophomore year. I also play second base and outfield. I hit 3rd in the line up and lead my team in RBI’s last year. I would love to play overseas this summer, anytime after May 15 until mid August. I am also interested in helping out with softball clinics and possibly coaching a youth team (I have two years of coaching experience). You can look up my stats from last year at http://www.sjcme.edu/athletics/softball_news.htm Thanks for your time and interest, I look forward to hearing from you!
Gabrielle "Gavi" Burrola
Mail to Gabrielle "Gavi" Burrola

Postby Bimo Darmoyo » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Hi.. I’m Bimo Darmoyo, I’m Indonesian, I’m 18 years old, I’m mostly play as 3rd baseman, but i’m also play as 1st baseman, I’m a state player, junior and senior. I would like to play in another country to learn and get a better softball, Contact me, at bimo_12@yahoo.com..
Thx, and Email me...
Bimo Darmoyo
Mail to Bimo Darmoyo

Postby Chrissie » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi again, sorry I forgot to mention that you can look up my college stats at goaztects.cstv.com
Chrissie
Mail to Chrissie

Postby chrissie » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:32 pm

Hi, I am looking to play softball somewhere outside of the US. I played 2 1/2 years of college softball at the Div. I level as a starter. I play shortstop but I have experience playing secondbase at the college level also. I am truely a utility player and great hitter. If you are looking for a player please email me. Thank you.
chrissie
Mail to chrissie

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008