message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Tiffany Brooks » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:14 pm

Hi all! My name is Tiffany Brooks and I’m a veteran U.S. player currently playing and coaching in Sweden. I’m very interested in playing in Australia, NZ, South Africa, or ??? from October 2006 to April 2007. I’m primarily a SS/3B, but can really play anywhere you need me...except catcher. I’m working on my pitching skills, but it’s really a work-in-progress, and if all goes well, I might work into being a #2 0r #3 pitcher...definitely not a starter yet. I’m currently leading all infielders in Sweden in fielding (.976 at SS) and am tied for out-of-the park homers (2) with a .379 BA, .560 OBP, and .683 SLG. I also have 9 IBB so far this season, 8 SB, and so far, no strikeouts. I expect BA, SLG, and OBP all to raise by the end of the season, however (8 more games). Last year I hit .623 for Gonzaga University’s club team and also had the good fortune to play at with an elite U.S. club team at the 2005 Canada Cup and the Women’s Nationals in California. If you’re interested, I can send you links to my current stats, online articles, and also furnish .pdfs of articles and pictures from newspapers this season (in Swedish). If necessary, I can also arrange for some digital video game and practice footage. Please contact me if you’re interested! Looking forward to hearing from you -- Tiff
Tiffany Brooks
Mail to Tiffany Brooks

Postby Shawna Foster » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:01 am

I have just finished my senior year of college. I started for four years at third base and some shortstop. I finished my career with a 359 career average. I would like to continue playing some place over seas in Europe or Australia. I am available to play at any time. I have won some national awards and have also played in three womens asa national tournmants. I have references if you would like. I am willing to play just about anywhere, just would like to continue playing and also see some of the world.I have other stats and information if you need them.
Shawna Foster
Mail to Shawna Foster

Postby Kristen » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:13 am

Hello I am 22 yrs old an have been playing softball since I was 4. I have not played in college and realized that was a big mistake since I love the game so much. I am a first basemen/ Catcher. I have played for a very competitive team in New York and wish to start playing again. I have a strong bat, strong arm and very good defensive skills. Open to suggestions of where to begin. Thanks
Kristen
Mail to Kristen

Postby Allie Pierce » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:41 am

I have grown up playing softball- played four years at a highly competitive NAIA college-received accolades from the team and league respectively. I have been playing the last two summers and have come away with MVP awards in most of the tournaments. I am a shortstop with range, an arm, and a powerful bat. (But could adjust and play anywhere you needed) I just want to continue playing for as long as I can- I enjoy the game too much to stop-
Allie Pierce
Mail to Allie Pierce

Postby Tiffany Toney » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:54 am

I am a college Jr. I’ll be graduating in 2008 and I currently play softball for Bowie State University in Maryland. I am highly interrested in playing in the 2007 summer for a fastpitch team in Europe,spain,greece,or Hawaii. I am an American, playing middle infield, and pitcher. Please feel tree to conact me by e-mail or @ (301) 351-4625 Thank You !
Tiffany Toney
Mail to Tiffany Toney

Postby Tina Nickey » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:16 am

Hello, my name is Tina. I am 23 years old, finished my Division I collegiate career in 2005 and would like to continue playing internationally. I’m a lefty that bats right. I started all four years at first base in college, but I’ve had experience at third and in the outfield. I hold the record for fielding percentage in a single season and a career at both my high school and university. I have also been coaching travel ball since the age of 16 and was an assistant coach for the 6A Alabama State champs in 2006 with a record of 60-9.
Tina Nickey
Mail to Tina Nickey

Postby Marcie & Heather » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:21 am

Hello, Getting a head start for next year. There are two of us that would like to stay together to play. We are looking to play ball in either Europe or Australia for the 2007 season. Marcie is a pitcher and can throw up to 63mph and helped her college team get to the 2003 World Series. Throws rise, curve, change, and drop curve. She has also had coaching experience with college and high school level. Heather plays first base and is left handed hitting and throwing. She has helped her team win her college conference during her junior year. She has experience teaching young females how to play softball. Both have played together for four years during summer ball and college team. We are both 25 years of age and we are available after June 5th. Contact if interested.
Marcie & Heather
Mail to Marcie & Heather

Postby Kat » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:14 am

Hello Again! Not to being a pain, but a couple things i even forgot to menchin! I play at shortstop, that is where i have played since my t-ball years all the way up! i do pitch, right hand but that is not my main position! i would love to play for ASA Softball as i said before! I would like to play for a team close to where i live..Luray,Va...Hope there are teams close because i would LOVE to play! well u know where to contact me at! I check my email everyday, soo i will be hopin to here for u soon! ~Thanks Bunches~ Kat*
Kat
Mail to Kat

Postby Kat » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:05 am

Hello. My name is Katherine but call me Kat. In 2007 will be my 11 year of playin softball. Softball is my favorite sport and i enjoy it very much! I am 13 years old and turning 14 this november of 2006! i will be an 8th grader this comin school year and i will try out for the jv softball team! I am wondering where the closets assosiation is to Luray, Virginia. I would also like to know all the information about ASA Softball and where the different camps/clinics and tournaments are! I would enjoy playin softball ALL year around! just please get back to me as soon as possible! I am looking forward to start perticipating in the ASA Softball tournaments. I also need to know if it costs money and if so how much! Just any information i need to know! Welli hope to be hearing from you soon! Thanks Bunches
**Katherine(Kat)**
Kat
Mail to Kat

Postby Margo Pruis » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:46 am

I am interested in playing softball next summer possibly in the Netherlands. I am 3/4 Dutch and a senior right handed pitcher from Wichita State University USA. You can visit our web site at "goshockers.com" I played in Canada Cup last summer against the USA Elite team and Austraia. If you are interested or need more information just e:mail me at "saralee@mchsi.com" Thanks. Margo
Margo Pruis
Mail to Margo Pruis

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008