message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Gabrielle "Gavi" Burrola » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:19 am

Hi! I am starting my second year of college softball at Saint Joseph’s College. I am from New Mexico but I attend school in Maine. I have been the starting pitcher both freshmen and sophomore year. I also play second base and outfield. I hit 3rd in the line up and lead my team in RBI’s last year. I would love to play overseas this summer, anytime after May 15 until mid August. I am also interested in helping out with softball clinics and possibly coaching a youth team (I have two years of coaching experience). You can look up my stats from last year at http://www.sjcme.edu/athletics/softball_news.htm Thanks for your time and interest, I look forward to hearing from you!
Gabrielle "Gavi" Burrola
Mail to Gabrielle "Gavi" Burrola

Postby Bimo Darmoyo » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Hi.. I’m Bimo Darmoyo, I’m Indonesian, I’m 18 years old, I’m mostly play as 3rd baseman, but i’m also play as 1st baseman, I’m a state player, junior and senior. I would like to play in another country to learn and get a better softball, Contact me, at bimo_12@yahoo.com..
Thx, and Email me...
Bimo Darmoyo
Mail to Bimo Darmoyo

Postby Chrissie » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi again, sorry I forgot to mention that you can look up my college stats at goaztects.cstv.com
Chrissie
Mail to Chrissie

Postby chrissie » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:32 pm

Hi, I am looking to play softball somewhere outside of the US. I played 2 1/2 years of college softball at the Div. I level as a starter. I play shortstop but I have experience playing secondbase at the college level also. I am truely a utility player and great hitter. If you are looking for a player please email me. Thank you.
chrissie
Mail to chrissie

Postby Cassidy Maine » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:57 pm

I’m currently a senior at a div. 2 school in CO. Pitcher, 1B and power hitter. I would love to continue to play! 5ּ, 160. Right-handed. I’ve played in the womens division at the Canada Cup several times and love the level of competition. I’m a junk pitcher with ALOT of movement, including curve, offspeed curve, inside curve, rise, change, screw, outside screw, and a few other tricks... I’ve lead my college team in homeruns the last two years, and hope to do it again this year. I’m very competitive, and have great work ethic. I would love to hear from a team to continue playing with.
Cassidy Maine
Mail to Cassidy Maine

Postby Olivia Merrion » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:31 am

I am a high school and tournament-level pitcher who hopes to be a foreign exchange student in Australia or New Zealand in the fall of 2007.

I have been playing for nine years and my 16th birthday will be in April 2007.

If anyone can provide information on joining a team at the high school level or a tournament team, please let me know.

Olivia Merrion
Mail to Olivia Merrion

Postby Bridget Grall » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:22 am

Hi! My name is Bridget Grall. I am the assistant softball coach at Adrian College in Michigan. I atarted all four years at Saint Mary’s College in South Bend, IN as a pitcher and left fielder. I am really looking to do some coaching overseas. If anyone knows of any opportunities, please let me know. This is my first year out of school and coaching, but I have giving private lessons and worked several clinics during my time as a player. Please e-mail me at bgrall@adrian.edu. Thank you.
Bridget Grall
Mail to Bridget Grall

Postby Tamra Trujillo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:27 pm

My name is Tamra Trujillo, I am a catcher from California Baptist University www.calibaptist.edu looking to play overseas this summer. I am a two-time All-American, two-time GSAC player of the year, NFCA’s Diamond Catcher of the Year, and 2nd Team Easton-Bell All-American, and finished the season with a .471 batting average, and only allowed 7 stolen bases last season. I am graduating this year, so I won’t be able to travel until after May 20th, but I have no return restrictions. I am from German decent, so if I were to travel to Germany my grandparents live in Hiedelberg, so I would probably have no trouble obtaining a visa. I hope to hear from somebody soon since the season is growing near. My e-mail is tami.trujillo@yahoo.com and my phone number is 1-530-613-3516 Thanks so much!
Tamra Trujillo
Mail to Tamra Trujillo

Postby Kenrda Bushard » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:07 am

Hi, my name is Kendra Bushard and I hav been playing softball for about 11 years now. I play 1st base. I live in Perry, MI. I will be grauating in 2007. I want to continue playing so if you would like to contact me you can at bushard27@yahoo.com or 1-517-202-3008.

thanks,
kendra
Kenrda Bushard
Mail to Kenrda Bushard

Postby Shardea Croes » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:57 am

Hi, I am a right handed pitcher. I’ve been playing for 8 years. I pitch a variety of pitches very well. I am on the clearing house under Shardea Croes. I have participated in the Rising Star event as #250.
I will be graduating from high school in June 2007. I wish to play softball and study in the USA. Email me or call me at 2975940221 for more information. I am 17 years old. I will be 18 on Dec 13 this year.
Shardea Croes
Mail to Shardea Croes

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008