message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Tiffany Brooks » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:32 am

Hi again -- in my previous message I should have clarified. I’d like to play from October (or whenever your season starts) of 2006 until the season ends (April?) in 2007.
I can be reached at brooks2c@msn.com
Thanks so much! Tiff
Tiffany Brooks
Mail to Tiffany Brooks

Postby Tiffany Brooks » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:23 am

Hi all! My name is Tiffany Brooks and I’m a veteran U.S. player currently playing and coaching in Sweden. I’m very interested in playing in Australia, NZ, South Africa, or ??? for the "winter" season from October to April of next year. I’m primarily a SS/3B, but can really play anywhere you need me...except catcher. I’m working on my pitching skills, but it’s really a work-in-progress, and if all goes well, I might work into being a #2 0r #3 pitcher...definitely not a starter yet. I’m currently leading all infielders in Sweden in fielding and am tied for out-of-the park homers (2) with a .380 BA, .512 OBP, and .692 SLG. I also have 9 IBB so far this season and so far, no strikeouts. I expect BA, SLG, and OBP all to raise by the end of the season, however (10 more games). Last year I hit .623 for Gonzaga University’s club team and also had the good fortune to play at the Canada Cup and the Women’s A-B Nationals in California.
If you’re interested, I can send you links to my stats, online articles, and also furnish .pdfs of articles and pictures from newspapers this season (in Swedish). If necessary, I can also arrange for some digital video game and practice footage.
Please contact me if you’re interested!
Looking forward to hearing from you -- Tiff
Tiffany Brooks
Mail to Tiffany Brooks

Postby Carrin Garimurti » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:01 am

Hallo.. I’m Indonesian, I play softball since I was at Junior High, I play for a junior local tournaments (I received several best awards), senior local tournaments (also have received several best awards), and early this year our team won the first place at all club Indonesian Tournament in January 2006. I play in 3rd all innings and give away some hits. I play representing Indonesia for a South-east Asia Games 1997. I actually looking for an opportunuty to have both scholarship and incrase my skill in softball. And maybe, I can make my hobby to support my family. I am talented to this sport, and i love to play softball..
I can be reach by email garimurti@hotmail.com
or by mobile +62 818 08478928
Thank you very much.
Rgds,
Carrin Garimurti
Carrin Garimurti
Mail to Carrin Garimurti

Postby Jamie Hartmon » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:09 am

hi, i am 15 years old.i’ve played softball my whole life ever since t-ball i play for my high school now i am looking to play on a softball team. thanks!!
Jamie Hartmon
Mail to Jamie Hartmon

Postby Kristina » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:20 am

I am looking for and ASA team to play on next year. I am currently 16 and I play anywhere in the outfield. I am a natural lefty. I play for my high school and I played half a season with Varsity. I live in IL. I have played for 6 yrs and really would like to find a good team to play on.
Kristina
Mail to Kristina

Postby charleyanne » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:05 am

i am looking for an ASA softball team to play for i am currently 16 and i have played softball for 7yrs. i play 1B/C/LF/UTL. i live in raymond Nh and play for the rams varsity level for softball.
charleyanne
Mail to charleyanne

Postby Ali » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:39 am

Hi I am 20 yrs old and interested in playing for a national team. I am currently playing at a Div II school here in Florida for the next two years. I am a utility player, playing mostly middle infeild. I was curious how to get a tryout somewhere for possibly now or in the future after i am done at the university. I love the game. I am hardworking dedicated and born to play! I do not want to end my career in the next two years! I need to play more! If anyone could give me some information on this it would be greatly appreciated.
Ali
Mail to Ali

Postby Amber Melcher » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:39 pm

We are preparing for a potential move to Malaysia and my 9 year old plays select fast pitch. Here positions are Pitcher/2B/LF. We are looking for either a team that she can practice or play with for the duration of my expat assignment to continue to hone her skills and drive to play.
Amber Melcher
Mail to Amber Melcher

Postby Sonjia Schuurmans » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:52 am

I am currently playing and coaching softball in Italy. I am interested in playing more internationally or even coaching. I am a utility player mainly playing first, catcher, and a pitcher. If you are interested please contact my.
Sonjia Schuurmans
Mail to Sonjia Schuurmans

Postby Heather Bourdon » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:58 pm

Hello!! My name is Heather Bourdon and I am a triplet. My 2 sisters and I would love to play softball overseas and we are looking for a team to play with. We have been involved in playing softball ever since we could hold a ball in our hands and have loved the sport since then. We are playing college softball in the states and still desire to learn and grow in softball. We have the heart and detication and we are pretty easy going young women. We are easy to teach and love to learn. If you have any information or would like to contact us please contact us at the email provided. Thanks!
Heather Bourdon
Mail to Heather Bourdon

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008