message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Sarah Chewning » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:09 am

Hello. I a former college softball player seeking a coaching opportunity in another country. I also have a year of experience as a college athletic trainer. Please email me with information if you have a position or know how I could get information about coaching overseas.
Sarah Chewning
Mail to Sarah Chewning

Postby Nicole » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:20 am

Hi my name is Nicole and Im from Texas looking to play ball overseas.
Im a utility player so I can do everything please contact me
t03_a04@yahoo.com
Nicole
Mail to Nicole

Postby Ashley Taylor » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:31 am

Hi, my names Ashley and i’m looking to play softball over seas after my graduation from university in May. I have played NAIA softball going on 4 years this season and I am a rigthhanded pitcher who throws a variety of pitches effectivly. Im looking to leave about the middle to end of May 2007.
Ashley Taylor
Mail to Ashley Taylor

Postby Whitney Lebowitz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:59 pm

Hi, I am from Arizona, and played division 1 college as an outfield and catcher on the east coast also a right handed hitter. I would love to play in a european league. I have played in Israel, Canada and Mexico, and would love to continue playing. Please e-mail me with any futher info!!
Whitney Lebowitz
Mail to Whitney Lebowitz

Postby Jamie Lynn Coleman » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:25 am

Hi, My name is JamieLynn... I’m wanting to get out and about... I would like to play softball around the world... I am from Michigan... I’m playing for a community college (Mott) I am a short-stop... I can play many other position... I can be reached by email or my cell 18106257667
Jamie Lynn Coleman
Mail to Jamie Lynn Coleman

Postby Viga Venetia » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:37 am

Hi, I’m from Indonesia. i’m very interested in playing softball around the world. I’m a catcher and outfielder.
I have played for junior and senior local tournaments, and have received several best award.
I can be reach by email venetia.viga@gmail.com or mobile +62818-810765. Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you. Viga
Viga Venetia
Mail to Viga Venetia

Postby Jaasiel Francesca Ruiz » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 pm

Hi im chesca.. been playing softball since grade school.. im 21 now.. any positon.. except cather.. please contact me.. im inlove with softball..
Jaasiel Francesca Ruiz
Mail to Jaasiel Francesca Ruiz

Postby Marc Benjamin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:05 am

I am looking to play from December-March in any country that may need a player. I have played ISC level fastpitch since 1998 and was on the Larry H Miller mens fastpitch team for 4 years. I also played one season in New Zealand for Northcote. I can play any position except pitcher and catcher. I am a former division 1 college baseball 2nd baseman.
Marc Benjamin
Mail to Marc Benjamin

Postby Natalie Phillips » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:25 am

Hello, my name is Natalie Phillips and I am a former outfielder for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I have played softball for well over 15 years and played NCAA division one college softball for four years. I am interested in moving to Lyon, France and am interested in both playing and coaching in this area. If anyone has any insight into a potential coaching career or perhaps playing potential I would love to hear about it. Please feel free to contact me at nphillips23@gmail.com.
Natalie Phillips
Mail to Natalie Phillips

Postby Jenna Harvey » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:13 am

Hello!
I am studying in Aix-en-Provence and I am looking for a team in the area. I am from Ontario, Canada and I play softball in the U.S. I am a right handed pitcher, 5ֽ", 20 years old and I bat right. I really don’t want to miss out on softball over the next few months so please do contact me!

Bonjour!

Je m’appelle Jenna Harvey et je suis en France pendant une semestre. J’habite et j’etudie en Aix-en-Provence. Je suis de Canada mais je joue aussi aux Etats-Unis. Je suis lanceur/pitcher. Je voudrais vraiment jouer pendant que je suis en France, donc n’hesitez pas a m’envoyer un email!
Jenna Harvey
Mail to Jenna Harvey

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008