message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Jenna Harvey » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:13 am

Hello!
I am studying in Aix-en-Provence and I am looking for a team in the area. I am from Ontario, Canada and I play softball in the U.S. I am a right handed pitcher, 5ֽ", 20 years old and I bat right. I really don’t want to miss out on softball over the next few months so please do contact me!

Bonjour!

Je m’appelle Jenna Harvey et je suis en France pendant une semestre. J’habite et j’etudie en Aix-en-Provence. Je suis de Canada mais je joue aussi aux Etats-Unis. Je suis lanceur/pitcher. Je voudrais vraiment jouer pendant que je suis en France, donc n’hesitez pas a m’envoyer un email!
Jenna Harvey
Mail to Jenna Harvey

Postby Simone Brandalise » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:24 pm

I am a 5’ 9" Freshman RHP at Sonoma State University in California who’s grandfather was born in Italy. I believe I can attain dual citizenship. I am very interested in playing for Team Italy. I do not know who to contact and would truly appreciate it if someone could write with some guidance. Thanks!
Simone Brandalise
Mail to Simone Brandalise

Postby joy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:54 pm

hi everyone. My name is Joy lanting. A softball player from the Philippines. I just graduated and im really looking forward in playing overseas...

if anyone who is looking for a pitcher, please email me @ jouay01@yahoo.com. i can also play different positions except for catcher. I ve been playing since i was 10 years old and i have international games exposures.

in the spirit of sports, Thank you. :)

you may also contact me at +639175105118. i will be glad if i can play with other teams of the world. :)
joy
Mail to joy

Postby Meghan Davis » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:17 am

Graduated Catcher looking to play almost anywhere. Experience abroad before (just not to play ball). Played 3 years Division I softball - All league and rookie year accolades. Smart, fast, and solid. Good bat also - singles and doubles hitter. Available possibly whenever but preferably over the summer of 2007.
Meghan Davis
Mail to Meghan Davis

Postby Niki Dobbins » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:26 am

2006 1st team NFCA All Atlantic region middle infielder looking to play overseas during summer of 2007. Lead-off hitter (lefty), with speed. Play both middle inf positions as well as CF. Also pitch, (junk baller}.
I am one generation removed Italian, (mother was born in Italy) and can get needed papers to play for Italy. Played with USA collegiate team in 2005 in Australia and 2006 in Spain. Would consider player-coach position.
Niki Dobbins
Mail to Niki Dobbins

Postby Lindsay & Chelsie » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:56 am

Hi, we thought it would be a good idea to get started early. There are two of us looking to play in another country or possibly Hawaii. My name is Lindsay and I’ve caught 4 years in college and can play outfield. Chelsie is a pitcher and has got 5 different pitches all effective. We will be available May or June 2007. For more information just e-mail thanks.
Lindsay & Chelsie
Mail to Lindsay & Chelsie

Postby Tiffany Brooks » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:14 pm

Hi all! My name is Tiffany Brooks and I’m a veteran U.S. player currently playing and coaching in Sweden. I’m very interested in playing in Australia, NZ, South Africa, or ??? from October 2006 to April 2007. I’m primarily a SS/3B, but can really play anywhere you need me...except catcher. I’m working on my pitching skills, but it’s really a work-in-progress, and if all goes well, I might work into being a #2 0r #3 pitcher...definitely not a starter yet. I’m currently leading all infielders in Sweden in fielding (.976 at SS) and am tied for out-of-the park homers (2) with a .379 BA, .560 OBP, and .683 SLG. I also have 9 IBB so far this season, 8 SB, and so far, no strikeouts. I expect BA, SLG, and OBP all to raise by the end of the season, however (8 more games). Last year I hit .623 for Gonzaga University’s club team and also had the good fortune to play at with an elite U.S. club team at the 2005 Canada Cup and the Women’s Nationals in California. If you’re interested, I can send you links to my current stats, online articles, and also furnish .pdfs of articles and pictures from newspapers this season (in Swedish). If necessary, I can also arrange for some digital video game and practice footage. Please contact me if you’re interested! Looking forward to hearing from you -- Tiff
Tiffany Brooks
Mail to Tiffany Brooks

Postby Shawna Foster » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:01 am

I have just finished my senior year of college. I started for four years at third base and some shortstop. I finished my career with a 359 career average. I would like to continue playing some place over seas in Europe or Australia. I am available to play at any time. I have won some national awards and have also played in three womens asa national tournmants. I have references if you would like. I am willing to play just about anywhere, just would like to continue playing and also see some of the world.I have other stats and information if you need them.
Shawna Foster
Mail to Shawna Foster

Postby Kristen » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:13 am

Hello I am 22 yrs old an have been playing softball since I was 4. I have not played in college and realized that was a big mistake since I love the game so much. I am a first basemen/ Catcher. I have played for a very competitive team in New York and wish to start playing again. I have a strong bat, strong arm and very good defensive skills. Open to suggestions of where to begin. Thanks
Kristen
Mail to Kristen

Postby Allie Pierce » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:41 am

I have grown up playing softball- played four years at a highly competitive NAIA college-received accolades from the team and league respectively. I have been playing the last two summers and have come away with MVP awards in most of the tournaments. I am a shortstop with range, an arm, and a powerful bat. (But could adjust and play anywhere you needed) I just want to continue playing for as long as I can- I enjoy the game too much to stop-
Allie Pierce
Mail to Allie Pierce

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008