message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Kristina » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:20 am

I am looking for and ASA team to play on next year. I am currently 16 and I play anywhere in the outfield. I am a natural lefty. I play for my high school and I played half a season with Varsity. I live in IL. I have played for 6 yrs and really would like to find a good team to play on.
Kristina
Mail to Kristina

Postby charleyanne » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:05 am

i am looking for an ASA softball team to play for i am currently 16 and i have played softball for 7yrs. i play 1B/C/LF/UTL. i live in raymond Nh and play for the rams varsity level for softball.
charleyanne
Mail to charleyanne

Postby Ali » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:39 am

Hi I am 20 yrs old and interested in playing for a national team. I am currently playing at a Div II school here in Florida for the next two years. I am a utility player, playing mostly middle infeild. I was curious how to get a tryout somewhere for possibly now or in the future after i am done at the university. I love the game. I am hardworking dedicated and born to play! I do not want to end my career in the next two years! I need to play more! If anyone could give me some information on this it would be greatly appreciated.
Ali
Mail to Ali

Postby Amber Melcher » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:39 pm

We are preparing for a potential move to Malaysia and my 9 year old plays select fast pitch. Here positions are Pitcher/2B/LF. We are looking for either a team that she can practice or play with for the duration of my expat assignment to continue to hone her skills and drive to play.
Amber Melcher
Mail to Amber Melcher

Postby Sonjia Schuurmans » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:52 am

I am currently playing and coaching softball in Italy. I am interested in playing more internationally or even coaching. I am a utility player mainly playing first, catcher, and a pitcher. If you are interested please contact my.
Sonjia Schuurmans
Mail to Sonjia Schuurmans

Postby Heather Bourdon » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:58 pm

Hello!! My name is Heather Bourdon and I am a triplet. My 2 sisters and I would love to play softball overseas and we are looking for a team to play with. We have been involved in playing softball ever since we could hold a ball in our hands and have loved the sport since then. We are playing college softball in the states and still desire to learn and grow in softball. We have the heart and detication and we are pretty easy going young women. We are easy to teach and love to learn. If you have any information or would like to contact us please contact us at the email provided. Thanks!
Heather Bourdon
Mail to Heather Bourdon

Postby Crysta » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:28 pm

Hi i am 19 years old looking to play on a tournament softball team... I have been playing for many years if u know of any teams please let me know a/s/a/p... thanks so much
Crysta
Mail to Crysta

Postby Karalea Closson-morris » Sun May 28, 2006 3:03 pm

**UPDATE**
I just completed my senior year of ball and am still looking into options for the 2007 season. I am a right handed pitcher, I was Female Athlete of the year for my school, voted all conference, NAIA Region III MVP, Player of the week twice and honorable mention All American. I completed with a 22-10 record, 1.56 ERA, .142 Opposing team batting average and 340 Strikeouts in 215 Innings pitched. I am willing to go to any country and am eager to hear from you!
Karalea Closson-morris
Mail to Karalea Closson-morris

Postby Andrea Ricci » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:40 pm

I have just moved to Amsterdam from the states and I use to play softball in college and actually my whole life. I am looking for a team in my area to walk on to. I play second base and outfield and have a strong love and addiction for the game. Anyone know about any leagues in Holland or any advice?? Thank you!!
Andrea Ricci
Mail to Andrea Ricci

Postby Tiffany Brooks » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:13 pm

Hi/Allo/Hola/Hallo/Hej (and more!) :)

UPDATE: I unfortunately just had a nice contract fall through with a German team and find myself suddenly available! .623 BA last year, .990 fielding, SS/3B/Utility. I’m currently contacting teams in Sweden, Switzerland, and Belgium, but would like to play (and help coach?) anywhere in Europe. I can come very soon and stay until the last games are played in September or October! If your team is going to the European Cup or the Cup Winners Cup, that would be a big bonus! : )

My expectations for living arrangements, etc. are very negotiable!

More about me: I am a veteran player (played since I was 4 years old!), who played for Gonzaga University’s club team last year, was a pick-up player at the Canada Cup (Schutt Hurricanes, 2-4 vs. Netherlands -- exhibition game)no errors, , only one strikeout; and played at B Nationals in California.

I have many links to articles, playing pictures, and even some links to short practice fielding and hitting videos (from January 2006...indoors) if you are interested. I want to play!!! Very, very dedicated (and fun, too!)! I live for softball!!!

Merci, Danke, Tack, Thank you, Gracias, etc!

Please e-mail me if you’re interested in a veteran player who can bolster your line-up as a starter and who has a lot to give in helping with coaching, as well!

Tiff
Tiffany Brooks
Mail to Tiffany Brooks

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008