message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Valencia Bennett » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:09 am

Hi my name is Valencia Bennett and I’m 13 years old and I’m looking for a team to play on I can play any position but I mostly play first base or third base. I can slap bunt, bunt and hit. I’m a real powerful hitter. I’m on a tournament team but it seems like we don’t have any games so I would like to play on another team. So I would enjoy to play any team that picks me up. If so e-mail me at my address.

Thank You!
Valencia Bennett
Mail to Valencia Bennett

Postby CoCo #10 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:28 pm

SOFTBALL!!!! Gotta love it! I’ve played ball since I was 5 and I so much desire to continue playing after college!! I am 20 and a jr at Central Christian College of Kansas. I will graduate in 2007. I am a catcher/third/utility player. I bat right and left and I am a power hitter. I can also bunt, slap and drag. I have drive, determination and dedication! I just love to play softball and competitively. I will always work hard and never give up. Praise Him! God Bless!
CoCo #10
Mail to CoCo #10

Postby fazli » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:20 pm

i’m a varsitty softball player, i would like to joining any team that interested on this field,sofball...wheater, i know it is so dificult for malaysia coz this game look like new in this country but the reality that,this game have famous before,just without any sponser or authority to handle this game go foward...i hope some of malaysians will being together who luv this game..sofball..contact me if there any team can i join
fazli
Mail to fazli

Postby Bertha » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:17 am

Hi, I’m 18 years old and I’ve been playing softball since I was 12. I’ve been in two tournaments, one in Atlanta Georgia, and one in Mexico City. I wish to keep playing but in my country there’s not enough support. I’m pitcher,1 base and second base. Please contact me, I want to keep playing!
Bertha
Mail to Bertha

Postby Amanda Deen » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:51 am

Hi, I am a 20 yr old college jr/sr currently playing for Division II Florida Gulf Coast University. I am a left handed pitcher that led division 1 NJCAA in Georgia this year 2005 for strikeouts and ERA per innings pitched. I was also first pitcher 1st team all conference and all state.. led my juco team to a 20 inning second place finish in our conference state tournament. I have background of German/English mostly and it’s been my dream to play internationally for more years that I can remember. I have been playing since I was five. I have been known as an extreme workhorse and carry both a good arm and a good bat. Last time I was allowed to bat was ISA nationals 18 and under batted 1000 til our last game where I walked away with 2 homeruns and a grandslam. If anyone is interested please contact me by email for further information. Thanks for your time.
Amanda Deen
Mail to Amanda Deen

Postby Kasey » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:06 am

I am looking for a team to play on. I am 16 years old and i am a great pitcher. I pitcher a no hitter my freshman year. anyway my e-mail is down so just post a message for me.

Thank you very much.
Kasey
Mail to Kasey

Postby Jeanette Middlestead » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:41 pm

21, Lock Haven University, Pitcher, Designated Hitter, will graduate 2006, looking for a team for the summer after graduation. It doesn’t matter where, i just want to play internationally.

I currently play for the Allentown Patriots, one of the only major’s team in Pa. I will be playing in the Womans Major’s nationals in Conn. aug 11-14.

I was nationally ranked through out most of this past year on the divison II pitcher’s era. Im dedicated, determined, an will do what it takes to play after graduation.
Jeanette Middlestead
Mail to Jeanette Middlestead

Postby soraya » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:14 pm

ow yeah im forgot.. im 19 years old n im always play in pitcher, n 1st base position..
im also good hitter (in my city Yogyakarta):D
im play softball since 14.. THX

don’t forget to contact me at beneffin@yahoo.com
soraya
Mail to soraya

Postby soraya » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:10 pm

hi.. im soraya from Indonesia..
i just lookin for team in anywhere that u want me!! i luv softball, but my city never support us 100% because it’s money problem.. we live in develop country, n softball is expensive sport for us :D
but eventhough my city never support IM ALWAYS PLAY INDEPENDENCE.. i dun care with our surrounding cos i luv softball!! (^_^)

i know if Indonesia is far away n unfamous in softball, but who knows?!!

contact me/ email me if u want talkin wit me at beneffin@yahoo.com thanx!
soraya
Mail to soraya

Postby Lisa » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:31 am

I will go anywhere at anytime to play softball. I just want to play. I am an outfielder but can play infield. I bat right and I am able to slap and drag from the left. If there are any coaches interested please let me know!
Thank you!
Lisa
Mail to Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008