message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Ashley Johnson » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:35 am

I am a division 1 college softball player and I will be traveling to Europe this summer. I would really love to play if I could. I am a very good defensive player. My best position is catching. Next would be second base. Also on the offensive end, I hit from both sides of the plate. From the right I am powerful and from the left I use my quickness to get on. If someone is interested please email me!
Ashley Johnson
Mail to Ashley Johnson

Postby Ruth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:38 am

Hi, I’m a softball player, I´m Looking for a team,Could be in Europe or USA.
I won the best outfilder of Europe, but my natural position is 3rd base, I also play 2nd and short, filders. I’m waiting your notices, sincerly Ruth
Ruth
Mail to Ruth

Postby Nerva Martinez » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:35 am

Hi, i’m Puertorican and I’m seeking for a softball team in Europe. I’m 21 years old, me and some of my friends would like to play in other country and have a great experience. Right now we’re practicing preparing ourselves for CARTAGENA 2006 games!!!! we would like to give a shot!
Nerva Martinez
Mail to Nerva Martinez

Postby Samantha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:58 am

I am an 18 year old female seeking to play softball at a competitive level in another country. I am just finishing off my last year of highschool and would love to travel and experience softball outside of Canada. I have always had a love for the game...even when I wasn’t old enough to play I was at the ball park watching my older sisters play with a glove in one hand and a ball in the other! I started off playing first and then shortly after moved to short stop. This last year I moved over to second base and am now enjoying playing that position. I am a hard working and determined athlete who is looking to play. Thank you
Samantha
Mail to Samantha

Postby Angela Locsin » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:25 am

My name is Angela, I’m 23 years old and I live for this game. I’ve played ball since I could basically walk. I Played college ball at Pace University, New York where I hold the pitching career records for strike outs, shut outs, wins, and inning pitched. I also hold the career hitting record for homeruns. I graduated june of 2005 and am now staying in shape by coaching high school softball and working out with my girls. It’s a blast and I want to keep softball in my life as long as my body is able. I live and breath this sport and would love to keep playing ball where ever it may be. My father was born in Guam and my mother is polish and swiss, so I’m a true U.S. melting pot child. I love all cultures and would love to be able to play ball and have the life time experience of living and playing abroad. Please contact me with information on how I can follow my heart through this incredible sport. Thank you for your time.
Angela Locsin
Mail to Angela Locsin

Postby Saskia Roberson » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:05 pm

Well.... hmm 22 year old first basewoman and power hitter. Attended De Paul University and was a four year starter (2001-2005). 3 time All American and All region honors. Recieved conference honors all four years. Participated in the 2005 Women’s College World Series and currently hold the De Paul University school records for single season and career homeruns. Just looking to put myself out there a little bit and see what could possibly lie ahead of me with my softball career. Simply interested to continue playing softball. Interested?? contact me and we shall see what could possibly lie ahead.
Saskia Roberson
Mail to Saskia Roberson

Postby Tiffany Brooks » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:08 am

Hi/Allo/Hola/Hallo/Hej (and more!) :)

My name is Tiffany Brooks, SS/3B/Utility; .623 BA last year, .990 fielding, and I’m looking to play anywhere in Europe. I can come as early as the third week of March and stay until the last games are played!

I am a veteran player (played since I was 4 years old!), who played for Gonzaga University’s club team last year, was a pick-up player at the Canada Cup (Schutt Hurricanes, 2-4 vs. Netherlands -- exhibition game)no errors, hit .286 overall at CC, only one strikeout; and played at B Nationals in California.

I have many links to articles, playing pictures, and even some links to short practice fielding and hitting videos (from January 2006...indoors) if you are interested. I want to play!!! Very, very dedicated (and fun, too!)! I live for softball!!!

Please note: No surprises! I am not a traditional college-age player (I already have two degrees), but am in excellent shape and continue to chase my dreams! Can you help me find my dreams while I help your team find theirs? I hope so!

Merci, Danke, Tack, Thank you, Gracias, etc!

Please e-mail me if you’re interested!

Tiff
Tiffany Brooks
Mail to Tiffany Brooks

Postby Abbey Kochel » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:46 pm

My name is Abbey Kochel and I am 23 years old. I graduated college in May and am looking to further my love of the game. I have played softball since I was 5 years old. I throw and bat right-handed. I play 3rd base but can play pretty much play any position but catcher. I am interesed in going anywhere to play ball.
Abbey Kochel
Mail to Abbey Kochel

Postby Mark Rae T. Ramirez » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:52 am

Hi I’m Mark Rae T. Ramirez. I’m 21 years old. I’m a member of the national team since 2002. I’m a lefty.I play mostly 1st base. I would like to play in another country to learn,and get better in Softball..Do you want to know more? Please send me an email... kramear_14@yahoo.com
Mark Rae T. Ramirez
Mail to Mark Rae T. Ramirez

Postby Minal de Leeuw » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:22 am

Hi i am Minal de Leeuw. I’m 21 years old. I play Softball since i was 8 years. And i’m loving it. Play now in Holland. I’m a lefty.I play mostly 1st base and outfield. I would like to play in another country to learn,and get better in Softball.I play now in the 2nd division here. Played 1 year in the highest division,and 1 year in the 1st division.I’m studying now and will be finished in 2008.Do you want to know more? Please send me an email.

Minal de Leeuw
Minal de Leeuw
Mail to Minal de Leeuw

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008