message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Mark Rae T. Ramirez » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:52 am

Hi I’m Mark Rae T. Ramirez. I’m 21 years old. I’m a member of the national team since 2002. I’m a lefty.I play mostly 1st base. I would like to play in another country to learn,and get better in Softball..Do you want to know more? Please send me an email... kramear_14@yahoo.com
Mark Rae T. Ramirez
Mail to Mark Rae T. Ramirez

Postby Minal de Leeuw » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:22 am

Hi i am Minal de Leeuw. I’m 21 years old. I play Softball since i was 8 years. And i’m loving it. Play now in Holland. I’m a lefty.I play mostly 1st base and outfield. I would like to play in another country to learn,and get better in Softball.I play now in the 2nd division here. Played 1 year in the highest division,and 1 year in the 1st division.I’m studying now and will be finished in 2008.Do you want to know more? Please send me an email.

Minal de Leeuw
Minal de Leeuw
Mail to Minal de Leeuw

Postby Jamie Haas » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:40 am

Hi. My name is Jamie Haas. I graduated from Boston University in 2005 where I was the starting shortstop for 4 years. I am righthanded, but bat left handed. I am a slapper, but I can slap with power or for placement. 95% of the time I batted lead off. I love to play ball and have continued working out in hopes to find a team to play with. I’m not quite ready to give it up. It would be a great pleasure to be able to continue to play at a competitve level. Hope to hear back.
Jamie Haas
Mail to Jamie Haas

Postby Danielle Myrick » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:03 am

College senior looking to play overseas. Played at Bethany University in Santa Cruz. I have been playing since I was four, played ASA for years. Catcher, Power hitter, Utility. I can play anywhere. Don’t want to stop playing. Ready to go. Looking for a team for 2007. Any country, Australia, Italy, wherever. Hard worker, dedicated, driven to play.
Danielle Myrick
Mail to Danielle Myrick

Postby Tracie Adix » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:00 pm

Right handed pitcher seeking another country to play in over summer. I play for DePaul University and am currently a Junior there. I competed in the 2005 College World Series and was selected as Second Team All Region. Just seeing if there are any teams looking for a pitcher and what all is involved in the process.
Tracie Adix
Mail to Tracie Adix

Postby Karalea Closson-Morris » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:41 pm

I am a right handed pitcher from British Columbia, Canada but am currently playing ball in the United States on scholarship. I am just looking at all the information for playing overseas. I am in my fourth year of college graduating in Dec 2006 and am currently enjoying my senior year of playing softball and will be traveling to Europe in the summer to play with the USA Athletes International team in Belgium. I am interested in information regarding playing in the 2007 season in any Country!
Karalea Closson-Morris
Mail to Karalea Closson-Morris

Postby Angelina Beard » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:27 am

Female Looking to play overseas. Played softball since I was 4 still playing now I’m 20, a Junior in college. utility player can play anywhere you put me!
Angelina Beard
Mail to Angelina Beard

Postby Whitney Roberts » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:30 am

Hi, my name is Whitney Roberts and I am 12 almost 12 years old. I have been playing softball on a team since I was 8 years old and i got my first glove at 3 so what does that say??? I really get all into softball and I just can’t get on a team that is challenging enough for me at my school.Over the past summer I went to 4 camps and a numerouse amount of pitching clinics with my personal pitching coach Harry Blood(you can find him online) and i really want to go to the next level and my parents told me to post this. I play mostly pitcher and a little 3rd base but i am capable of all positions but catcher. Please contact me at my email I am totally ready to dedicate my time into anything!!!
Whitney Roberts
Mail to Whitney Roberts

Postby Melissa Mendler » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:06 am

I have played baseball since I was 6 years old. I am 16 now and am looking for a team to play with. I play travel ball and have been to the Little League World Series twice. My main position is catching, but I can play everything except pitch. I am also a power hitter. I am an extremely dedicated player and love the game of softball and baseball. Playing on scholarship, over-seas, anywhere that has good competitive ball sounds amazing to me! Please contact me if there is an interest!
Melissa Mendler
Mail to Melissa Mendler

Postby NAKACHWA JESCA » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:54 am

OUTFIELDER,RIGHT,LEFT AND CENTRAL,PLUS FIRSTBASE.
ANY COUNTRY THAT WOULD NEED A PLAYER I`M AVAILABLE.
NAKACHWA JESCA
Mail to NAKACHWA JESCA

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008