message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Angelina Beard » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:27 am

Female Looking to play overseas. Played softball since I was 4 still playing now I’m 20, a Junior in college. utility player can play anywhere you put me!
Angelina Beard
Mail to Angelina Beard

Postby Whitney Roberts » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:30 am

Hi, my name is Whitney Roberts and I am 12 almost 12 years old. I have been playing softball on a team since I was 8 years old and i got my first glove at 3 so what does that say??? I really get all into softball and I just can’t get on a team that is challenging enough for me at my school.Over the past summer I went to 4 camps and a numerouse amount of pitching clinics with my personal pitching coach Harry Blood(you can find him online) and i really want to go to the next level and my parents told me to post this. I play mostly pitcher and a little 3rd base but i am capable of all positions but catcher. Please contact me at my email I am totally ready to dedicate my time into anything!!!
Whitney Roberts
Mail to Whitney Roberts

Postby Melissa Mendler » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:06 am

I have played baseball since I was 6 years old. I am 16 now and am looking for a team to play with. I play travel ball and have been to the Little League World Series twice. My main position is catching, but I can play everything except pitch. I am also a power hitter. I am an extremely dedicated player and love the game of softball and baseball. Playing on scholarship, over-seas, anywhere that has good competitive ball sounds amazing to me! Please contact me if there is an interest!
Melissa Mendler
Mail to Melissa Mendler

Postby NAKACHWA JESCA » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:54 am

OUTFIELDER,RIGHT,LEFT AND CENTRAL,PLUS FIRSTBASE.
ANY COUNTRY THAT WOULD NEED A PLAYER I`M AVAILABLE.
NAKACHWA JESCA
Mail to NAKACHWA JESCA

Postby Mariah Fike » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:35 pm

***Pitcher AND Catcher*** I am a 24 year old power pitcher from California. I throw 7 pitches including a 65mph fastball and a 40mph knuckleball. My catcher and I are both looking for a team in Europe. We have played together in Europe for two years now and would like to do so again. Our preference is Italy or Holland, but we are considering offers from other countries as well. Our statistics can be provided by email. Hope to hear from you soon.
Mariah Fike
Mail to Mariah Fike

Postby Amanda Nealer » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:00 pm

Left handed power pitcher looking to play in Italy spring/summer 2006. Graduated FIU (Miami) in 2005 - hold record for strike outs - 621Ks. Played in Sweden summer 2005 - did not give up a single earned run in league - averaged over 2 strikeouts per inning pitched. Also good at pitching instruction; coaching skills.
Amanda Nealer
Mail to Amanda Nealer

Postby Julia Hartnell » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:00 pm

I am a pitcher, and I completed my eligibility at Oklahoma City University in the Spring of 2005. I am going to France this summer to improve my language skills and I am looking to play or coach while I am abroad.
Julia Hartnell
Mail to Julia Hartnell

Postby Trisha Holman » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:39 am

My name is Trisha Holman. I am in my final semester of college and recently finished up my four years as a college athlete last spring. I miss the game of softball more than you can imagine. I am currently coaching a travel softball team while I finish up my undergraduate degree. I aspire to chase my dreams as a professional athlete overseas. I started in center field and led off on the offensive side as a slapper/hitter. If there is anything you can do to help me chase this dream, please contact me with more information! Thanks! ~Trisha
Trisha Holman
Mail to Trisha Holman

Postby Barbra Chigwedu » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:42 pm

I am a high school softball player at Chegutu High and I am doing my Adanced Level and looking forward to going to college next year. I am hoping to have to go to College outside Zimbabwe where softball can be player. Any ideas or assistance will be greatly apprecaited. Our local NF (ZBSA) can not offer any scholarships.

Thank you
Barbra Chigwedu
Mail to Barbra Chigwedu

Postby Melinda » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:06 pm

I have played softball since i was 10 years old, now that i am 20 i am looking for somewhere to play fastpitch softball. I play outfield..
Melinda
Mail to Melinda

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008