message board
English Spanish

Players Seeking Teams in Other Countries

Postby Kristina Long » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:29 am

My name is Kristina. I am a pitcher/slap hitter for the varsity softball team at the University of Rochester in New York. I am looking to play in France next summer (summer of 2007) after i graduate from the University of Rochester. Please go to http://www.rochester.edu/athletics/sport.php?id=12 to view my stats. This last year i was the Liberty Leage pitcher of the week as well as the UAA pitcher of the week twice. I have been pitching since i was 10 and have taken French in school since 1st grade. This is something I have been looking to do for a while, please e-mail me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Kristina Long
Mail to Kristina Long

Postby Jacqulyn Parisi » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:07 am

It makes no differance to me WHERE or With Who I just want to play, I am a 21 Female Barber-Stylist and i live in Florida USA, i have been a short stop since im 5 i stopped after high school because i wanted to cut hair , but i still play on occasion, i seen this girl on espn and she was talking about USA Softball i want to play and if anyone know how that can be possible let me know please!!!its either this or the war and i dont want to go there
SO if anyone knows how i can get into USA Softball or tryout please contact me
Jackie Parisi- ( 954 )- 444- 5665
( 954 )- 583-4007
THANK YOU AGAIN HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE
Jacqulyn Parisi
Mail to Jacqulyn Parisi

Postby Valerie Wood » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:58 pm

I am a pitcher with Italian/Polish background looking to play in Italy or Poland. I played softball for Ohio University and El Paso Community College. I hold records for both colleges in strike outs, saves, wins, and apperances. I was Western Junior College All-Conference at El Paso Community College in 1999 and 2000. At Ohio University, I was Mid-American Conference All-Conference in 2001. I received my Bachelors of Science in Physical Education from Ohio University in 2003. I currently reside in Chicago, Illinois where I teach elementary physical education. Please contact me if you are in need of a pitcher. Thank you very much for your time. Valerie Wood
Valerie Wood
Mail to Valerie Wood

Postby Tosha Schucker » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:46 am

Hi my name is Tosha. I am trying to find an international team that will pick me up to play. I am a utility player, i play whereever the team needs me. I played all through high school. Please email me if you are interested or if you would like to know more about me.
Tosha Schucker
Mail to Tosha Schucker

Postby Kim Cerna » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:42 pm

I am a former college player and I have experiance playing multiple positions including catcher, 1st, 2nd and outfield. My strengths include defensive footwork, overall speed and a deep understanding and passion for the game. Have spend the last 2 years as a high school fastpitch coach sharing my knowledge and experiance while fine tuning my own skills. I will finish my teaching degree in March of 2006. I am willing to relocate to play where ever the oportunity arises. I look forward to hearing from any interested coaches, or learning how to conntact teams looking for players regarding possible tryouts. Thank you very much, Kim Cerna
Kim Cerna
Mail to Kim Cerna

Postby Connie Francis » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:54 am

Hi my name is Connie Francis and i have been playig softball my whole life. I am curently looking to play with a team that is in need of a player that can play any position except pitching. I played 4 years of college softball. i led my colleges to win some tournamenst. i lead my school with the most homeruns. i was chosen first, secand team all conferance ALSO SECOND TEAM ALL REGIONmy whole 4 years. i was also name the ALL CONFERENCE UTILITY PLAYER, EAST REGINAL ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM, ALL CONFERENCE FIRSTTEAM CATCHER,ALL CONFERENCE SECOND TEAM LEFT FIELDER. I WAS THE TEAM LEADER IN HOMERUNS. TEAM OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR,CONFERENCE PLAYER OF THE WEEK.i lead my team with single soeson homerun. I hold some outstanding records at my school. In conclusion i am avery talented athlete, softball is the one sport that i love and still play. if you are intersted in me playing for your team please fell free to contact me by email fastp24@yahoo.com or 910-850-1200. thank you.
Connie Francis
Mail to Connie Francis

Postby Kristen Vadala » Thu May 19, 2005 12:22 pm

I’m sorry, I would like to add my contact information: Kristen.Vadala@Merrimack.edu 603-490-6523
Kristen Vadala
Mail to Kristen Vadala

Postby Kristen Vadala » Thu May 19, 2005 12:09 pm

My name is Kristen Vadala, and I will be playing in the Czech Republic for 10 days with the USA International Athletes softball team. The tournament is from June 26th-July 7th, and I am looking for an opportunity to stay for the rest of the summer and continue playing either in the Czech or somewhere near by. I was a four year starter in centerfield at Merrimack College in Massachusets. I was on an athletic scholarship all four years. I lead the school in career stolen bases (66) and single season stolen bases (21). I had the highest batting average on my team this season and the fifth highest batting average in the league (.385) I was first team all-conference in 2004 and in 2005. 2nd team all-region and voted an all-star by the New England Collegiate Coaches Association. I am 22 years old and would love to play overseas. Please contact me if you are looking for another player. Thanks. Kristen
Kristen Vadala
Mail to Kristen Vadala

Previous

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008