message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 pm

ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher from Canada) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher from United States). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We finished as the top team in our league and finished 3rd in the national tournament.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was the consistent three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!
Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher from Canada) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher from United States). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We finished as the top team in our league and finished 3rd in the national tournament.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was the consistent three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!
Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Stephanie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello,

we are a division 1 team in Germany, and we are looking for a pitcher for this upcoming season who can also play other positions and hit.
And if you like helping coaching youth teams, you would be the perfect match.

So, if you want to extend your Softball career for another summer and if you would like to experience the German culture, please feel free to contact me.

Details, like accommodation, flight etc. can be discussed further on.

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Stephanie
Stephanie
Mail to Stephanie

Postby Juan Carlos » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:35 pm

The Spanish National Women's Softball Teamis lookingfor players to reinforce the team at the upcoming European Women'sChampionship that will be held in Holland this Summer 2015 from July 20thto the 25th.

The team is looking for players with Spanish lineage, holding a Spanish passport or have the ability to get one.

Those interested can send their resume Juan Carlos Cerdá by email at dtecnico@rfebs.esor by fax at (+34) 93 3250632

Additionally players can contactthe Head Coach located in Miami, Hector Torres by email at

hectorrespain@aol.com or by phone at (305) 992 2659
Juan Carlos
Mail to Juan Carlos

Postby Annica Wolfe » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 am

Hello,

My name is Annica Wolfe, I am an American softball player. I am a power hitter who plays both corners, but I am very versatile. I played D1 softball at San Jose State University. It would be a dream come true to continue my softball career over seas. Please feel free to contact me for more information. I can also give you contact information from former coaches to discuss the type of ball player I am.

Thank you!
Annica Wolfe
Mail to Annica Wolfe

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott i played at Oregon and Ohio State and pitched last year in Italy and love it! I would love to play overseas again and i would be available right away. Please contact me!

Jeroen wrote:Hello everyone!

Our team is looking for a pitcher for the upcoming season which runs from April tot October.
We can offer you the opportunity to play in Belgium and Holland, as we are very centrally located.

Preferably someone with a european nationality or a passport other than the USA.

Pls sent an e-mail for more information about our club(s), team, data, etc

Thanks in advance!
Happy hollidays!
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello My name is Mikayla Endicott I am an American pitcher. I play at oregon and Ohio state and played in staranzano italy last season! I'm very interested in playing again!
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Postby Sadie Stuart » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 am

Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies wrote:Good day,
We are a Belgium Softball Team for Ladies and we are seeking a foreign player for next season.
Our season starts in April and last till September.
We are looking for a player which can help our mix of Young talents and older experienced ladies in becoming better than now and reaching the highest possible. Help in training our youngest players with your experience and knowledge of this great game should be excellent.
We are based very close to Antwerp and Brussels.
If you are interested send us an email so that we can discuss all the other necessities.

Hello, my name is Sadie Stuart and I am a middle infielder and outfielder graduating from college in the US in May 2015. I am a four year starter in my division 3 college career and a two year captain. I have broken the single-season home-run record and the single season and career hit by pitch records at Allegheny College, in addition to a strong offensive career overall. My ultimate goal is to coach college softball in the US but right now I am looking to continue my career as a player or coach overseas. I look forward to any opportunities I can get! I can be contacted via email at stuarts@allegheny.edu
Sadie Stuart
Mail to Sadie Stuart

Postby Stanley » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello Women's Pitching Fastpitch Community,

We are looking for a top former NCAA Division 1 female pitcher who would like to continue playing from March until September in 2015.
The league is good, the team is good we just need one more pitcher to compliment the squad. What we need from you:
Availability from mid March to late September.

What we can do:
Provide a return ticket from your location.
Provide accommodation.

Terms and conditions negotiable depending on situation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me. Please note that you must be a high quality pitcher to be considered.

Kind regards.
Stanley
Mail to Stanley

Postby Jeroen » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello everyone!

Our team is looking for a pitcher for the upcoming season which runs from April tot October.
We can offer you the opportunity to play in Belgium and Holland, as we are very centrally located.

Preferably someone with a european nationality or a passport other than the USA.

Pls sent an e-mail for more information about our club(s), team, data, etc

Thanks in advance!
Happy hollidays!
Jeroen
Mail to Jeroen

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008