message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Jan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi there,

Our team is in search of a pitcher. We are searching for a pitcher with an European passport or from a country other then the USA. Our season runs from half of april till the beginning of october, but we really need you from half june till the end of the season. If you are interested please send me a mail so we could exchange information.

Kindly regards
Jan
Mail to Jan

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby jessica » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:52 pm

ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine
jessica
Mail to jessica

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Jessica » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies wrote:Good day,
We are a Belgium Softball Team for Ladies and we are seeking a foreign player for next season.
Our season starts in April and last till September.
We are looking for a player which can help our mix of Young talents and older experienced ladies in becoming better than now and reaching the highest possible. Help in training our youngest players with your experience and knowledge of this great game should be excellent.
We are based very close to Antwerp and Brussels.
If you are interested send us an email so that we can discuss all the other necessities.

Hi there,
My name is Jessica Griffin I am 23 year old RHP and I am very interested in learning more about what you are looking for. I played for years at the college level and am looming to further my future in the game I love so much. My email in griffin.jess13@gmail.com

Cheers
Jessica Griffin
Jessica
Mail to Jessica

Postby Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Good day,
We are a Belgium Softball Team for Ladies and we are seeking a foreign player for next season.
Our season starts in April and last till September.
We are looking for a player which can help our mix of Young talents and older experienced ladies in becoming better than now and reaching the highest possible. Help in training our youngest players with your experience and knowledge of this great game should be excellent.
We are based very close to Antwerp and Brussels.
If you are interested send us an email so that we can discuss all the other necessities.
Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies
Mail to Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies

Playing in Switzerland 2015

Postby Wanner » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:28 pm

My name is Melanie Wanner and I'm the head coach of the Therwil Flyers Softball team from Switzerland. (http://www.therwil-flyers.ch)

Momentarily we are in the process of finding two players (a pitcher and a middle infielder) to join our team for the upcoming 2015 season. The season in Switzerland lasts from April to October and we are looking for players to join us from the end of May to October.

Here some more information about us: the Therwil Flyers are the most successful softball team in Switzerland. We have won the national championship six times in the past ten years. Next summer we will also play internationally which is always a big challenge and a great adventure.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Melanie Wanner
Head Coach Therwil Flyers
meliw76@hotmail.com
Wanner
Mail to Wanner

Re: Austrian Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Rebekah Clinton » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Jenna Massingill wrote:
Fili wrote:We are a womens fastpitch team in Austria and we are looking for a pitcher.
Our regular season starts in May and lasts until end of August, so we would need you available from the beginning of June until early in September.
We are looking for a pitcher that is also willing to teach the game to our young players.
We offer to pay for your flight, accommodation and a little pocket money......
If you´re interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.

office@filarowski.com

My name is Jenna Massingill. I am a pitcher from Minnesota. I throw in the mid 60's and have multiple pitches. I would love to experience playing overseas. Is your team looking for pitchers for next summer? As I am looking to play overseas as soon as possible.

Thank you
Jenna Massingill

Hello! I am wanting to know more about you team and if your still searching for a pitcher? I am currently playing for a division 1 university in America. I would love to share my information and learn more about your team. Please contact me at Rebekah_Clinton@yahoo.com
Rebekah Clinton
Mail to Rebekah Clinton

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Rebekah Clinton » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:29 pm

ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine

Hello! I would love to find out more information about your team and all the requirements. I am currently playing for a division 1 university in America. I would love to share my information and love to hear about your team. Please contact me. Rebekah_Clinton@yahoo.com
Rebekah Clinton
Mail to Rebekah Clinton

Postby Rebekah Clinton » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Mandy wrote:Hello Players!

We are a 1st division team in Germany looking for a pitcher who can also play some infield and hit for the 2015 season (May-early October). You could come as late as June, if necessary.

Further details (accomodation, travel...etc) can be discussed...

Please contact me if interested!
I look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks,
Mandy

Hello! I would love to find out more information about your team. I am currently playing for a division 1 university in America. Please contact me and I would love to share my information with you.
Rebekah_Clinton@yahoo.com
Rebekah Clinton
Mail to Rebekah Clinton

Postby Rebekah Clinton » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Mandy wrote:Hello Players!

We are a 1st division team in Germany looking for a pitcher who can also play some infield and hit for the 2015 season (May-early October). You could come as late as June, if necessary.

Thanks,
Mandy
Rebekah Clinton
Mail to Rebekah Clinton

Postby Mandy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:26 am

Hello Players!

Thanks,
Mandy
Mandy
Mail to Mandy

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008