message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Annica Wolfe » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 am

Hello,

My name is Annica Wolfe, I am an American softball player. I am a power hitter who plays both corners, but I am very versatile. I played D1 softball at San Jose State University. It would be a dream come true to continue my softball career over seas. Please feel free to contact me for more information. I can also give you contact information from former coaches to discuss the type of ball player I am.

Thank you!
Annica Wolfe
Mail to Annica Wolfe

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello,
My name is Mikayla Endicott i played at Oregon and Ohio State and pitched last year in Italy and love it! I would love to play overseas again and i would be available right away. Please contact me!

Jeroen wrote:Hello everyone!

Our team is looking for a pitcher for the upcoming season which runs from April tot October.
We can offer you the opportunity to play in Belgium and Holland, as we are very centrally located.

Preferably someone with a european nationality or a passport other than the USA.

Pls sent an e-mail for more information about our club(s), team, data, etc

Thanks in advance!
Happy hollidays!
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello My name is Mikayla Endicott I am an American pitcher. I play at oregon and Ohio state and played in staranzano italy last season! I'm very interested in playing again!
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Postby Sadie Stuart » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 am

Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies wrote:Good day,
We are a Belgium Softball Team for Ladies and we are seeking a foreign player for next season.
Our season starts in April and last till September.
We are looking for a player which can help our mix of Young talents and older experienced ladies in becoming better than now and reaching the highest possible. Help in training our youngest players with your experience and knowledge of this great game should be excellent.
We are based very close to Antwerp and Brussels.
If you are interested send us an email so that we can discuss all the other necessities.

Hello, my name is Sadie Stuart and I am a middle infielder and outfielder graduating from college in the US in May 2015. I am a four year starter in my division 3 college career and a two year captain. I have broken the single-season home-run record and the single season and career hit by pitch records at Allegheny College, in addition to a strong offensive career overall. My ultimate goal is to coach college softball in the US but right now I am looking to continue my career as a player or coach overseas. I look forward to any opportunities I can get! I can be contacted via email at stuarts@allegheny.edu
Sadie Stuart
Mail to Sadie Stuart

Postby Stanley » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello Women's Pitching Fastpitch Community,

We are looking for a top former NCAA Division 1 female pitcher who would like to continue playing from March until September in 2015.
The league is good, the team is good we just need one more pitcher to compliment the squad. What we need from you:
Availability from mid March to late September.

What we can do:
Provide a return ticket from your location.
Provide accommodation.

Terms and conditions negotiable depending on situation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me. Please note that you must be a high quality pitcher to be considered.

Kind regards.
Stanley
Mail to Stanley

Postby Jeroen » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello everyone!

Our team is looking for a pitcher for the upcoming season which runs from April tot October.
We can offer you the opportunity to play in Belgium and Holland, as we are very centrally located.

Preferably someone with a european nationality or a passport other than the USA.

Pls sent an e-mail for more information about our club(s), team, data, etc

Thanks in advance!
Happy hollidays!
Jeroen
Mail to Jeroen

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Jan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi there,

Our team is in search of a pitcher. We are searching for a pitcher with an European passport or from a country other then the USA. Our season runs from half of april till the beginning of october, but we really need you from half june till the end of the season. If you are interested please send me a mail so we could exchange information.

Kindly regards
Jan
Mail to Jan

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby jessica » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:52 pm

ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine
jessica
Mail to jessica

Postby Jessica » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies wrote:Good day,
We are a Belgium Softball Team for Ladies and we are seeking a foreign player for next season.
We are looking for a player which can help our mix of Young talents and older experienced ladies in becoming better than now and reaching the highest possible. Help in training our youngest players with your experience and knowledge of this great game should be excellent.
If you are interested send us an email so that we can discuss all the other necessities.

Hi there,
My name is Jessica Griffin I am 23 year old RHP and I am very interested in learning more about what you are looking for. I played for years at the college level and am looming to further my future in the game I love so much. My email in griffin.jess13@gmail.com

Cheers
Jessica Griffin
Jessica
Mail to Jessica

Postby Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Good day,
Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies
Mail to Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008