message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Australian or New Zealand Female catcher needed

Postby Nicole » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi there,

Our Premier Women's softball team require the assistance of a catcher for our up coming 2014/15 season. We require a catcher who is confident in catching to our Junior White Sox pitcher.

We are able to negotiate return flights, accommodation and part time or full time work.

For more details please email.

Nicole
Nicole
Mail to Nicole

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Nicole » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi Keirah,

I do not mean offence but are you looking for a Womens or mens team?

We are a club team in Christchurch and looking for a Women catcher/ 3rd base. We are able to provide return flights, accommodation and assistance with finding a part time/ full time job. This would be for the 2014/15 season beginning in October.

Please let me know if this sounds like you and I can give you more detail.

Nicole Baxter

keirah wrote:Hello,

I am a 3rd base/catcher and a strong batter from Australia and I was enquiring to see if there are any overseas teams looking for players for their next season (2015). I am awaiting to get my stats yet but am happy to provide them and do any other tests required.

Thank you,
Keirah
Nicole
Mail to Nicole

Postby Felix A. Matias » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:59 am

Looking for one or two pitchers to our Mens National Team In Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is part of the United States and we can used players from the states. If you want to be a member of our National team , please contact me. at: famatias26@prtc.net
Felix A. Matias
Mail to Felix A. Matias

American looking for a team in South Korea

Postby Erica » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Hello,
I am a 25 year old pitcher from Colorado. I am moving to South Korea with my husband for the next several years and am wondering if there are any teams there to play on. Any and all info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Erica
Mail to Erica

Postby keirah » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:18 am

Hello,

I am a 3rd base/catcher and a strong batter from Australia and I was enquiring to see if there are any overseas teams looking for players for their next season (2015). I am awaiting to get my stats yet but am happy to provide them and do any other tests required.

Thank you,
Keirah
keirah
Mail to keirah

Re: Austrian Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Jenna Massingill » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 am

Fili wrote:We are a womens fastpitch team in Austria and we are looking for a pitcher.
Our regular season starts in May and lasts until end of August, so we would need you available from the beginning of June until early in September.
We are looking for a pitcher that is also willing to teach the game to our young players.
We offer to pay for your flight, accommodation and a little pocket money......
If you´re interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.

office@filarowski.com

My name is Jenna Massingill. I am a pitcher from Minnesota. I throw in the mid 60's and have multiple pitches. I would love to experience playing overseas. Is your team looking for pitchers for next summer? As I am looking to play overseas as soon as possible.

Thank you
Jenna Massingill
Jenna Massingill
Mail to Jenna Massingill

Postby Tony Cook » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 am

Looking for a Pitcher for the 2016 spring softball season. We are a Highly competitive, Top 20 Junior College in Missouri. I have a full scholarship including housing available. Please email me at acook2@jeffco.edu if you are interested.
Tony Cook
Mail to Tony Cook

Womens Softball Pitcher Australia

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 pm

We are seeking a female pitcher for our club in Perth, Western Australia for our top team.

Our season commences in October 2014 and finished mid April 2015.

If anyone is interested please email me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

We can discuss help with flights, accommodation, employment

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 am

UWA Baseball and Softball Club in Perth Western Australia are seeking a female pitcher for our top club grade.

Our season commences in October 2014 and finishes mid April 2015.

For the right player we are willing to discuss at least part payment for flights, help with accommodation and employment.

We are a serious but yet fun club who sadly lost there pitcher through injury.

Feel free to contact me for any further information

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Looking for Male Pitcher

Postby Otahuhu Softball » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:53 am

The Otahuhu Softball Club is based in New Zealand and is looking for a Premier Mens Pitcher for the 2014/15 season which commences in October 2014. Last year was the clubs first season back in the Premier Auckland competition. We have a young talented side with a great international player/coach and need one more pitcher to compliment our roster for the season. If you are interested in playing please send us an email for more information at otahuhusoftball@yahoo.co.nz
Otahuhu Softball
Mail to Otahuhu Softball

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008