message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Marie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello everyone!
The Dortmund Wanderers Baseball- and Softballclub is looking for a new coach for the softball team. We played lowest league last season with only one loss, and it was the first season for that team. Now we're qualified for the higher league, Verbandsliga. We're looking for a coach or a player that has coaching abilities. The team is young, lot of the girls are 18 and under, some of them are 20 and up and have more experience. We're looking for an idealistic and motivated coach. If you are interested please mail to: marie.gehring@dortmund-wanderers.de
Marie
Mail to Marie

Postby jonathan nyarko » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 am

i am young boy playing second division team in ghana kumasi...[KMA]
KUMASI MATROPOLITAN ASSEMBLY.
Am seeking for a team to play.
jonathan nyarko
Mail to jonathan nyarko

Postby Brenda A Santana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Here is a little about me:

2012-2013
Played for Tallahassee Community College, hitting average 590, OBP 426, AVE 350 with a total of 7 homeruns, 32 RBI. Had a pretty good year and looking forward to hitting better this year to help my team come on top. I was one of the top players in our Region and was picked for the All-Panhandle Conference Softball (first team)
2009-2012
Played for 4 year Varsity Softball for Banning High School. Senior year I hit .598
made all Marine League Team 1 two years in a roll.
1994-2012
I have attended ASA Nationals for the past 8 years with the travel teams I played with. In addition, I have always played 1st or 3rd base and bat 3rd or 4th in the line up. I have very quick hands and feet with a good eye for the ball with lots of power behind to always get on base and bring my teammate home. I can also dig out any ball that is thrown in the dirt at 1st base, and have a very strong harm to through girls out at first from 3rd. I also have great foot movement to adjust to any ground ball that is hit my way.

If you are looking for a strong powerful hitter you have the right girl. I look forward to hearing back from you with the opportunity to become a member of your Mexico National Team.

I can be reached at any time via email at: Santanabrenda9@yahoo.com or softballwoman9@yahoo.com or my cell phone #310-502-1486.

Thank You,
Brenda Santana
(310) 502-1486
Brenda A Santana
Mail to Brenda A Santana

Postby Brenda A Santana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Maricela Nieblas wrote:
Ron wrote:We are looking for power hitters and pitchers with mexican heritage. The Mex national team qualified for the 2012 world championships and we need players who have played at DI or DII level. send in your resumes videos and stats Thanks

Hello I was born in Mexico, raised in USA,I have played over 10 years, I am a switch hitter, lefty slapper-hitter, and more power right hitter. Although I did not play at an Elite university I am confident in my skills. Would love to join your team.

Hello My name is Brenda A Santana, both Parents born in Mexico and I was raised in USA. I have played softball all my life and have moved on to the next level and play college softball. I'm a right hand hitter and a very powerful hitter. My last year batting average was 590 with a total 350 AVG., .426 OBP. I'm currently playing for Tallahassee Community college and this will be my last year. I'm looking to continue my career at a competitive level and I would like the opportunity to show you that I can be a great access to your team. I play 3rd base and 1st base. I have a very strong arm and a hot glove.
I'm looking forward for your reply.
You can contact me at time via email softballwoman9@yahoo.com or Brenda.santana9@yahoo.com or call me on my cell phone (310) 502-1486.

Thank You,
Brenda A. Santana
(310) 502-1486
Brenda A Santana
Mail to Brenda A Santana

Re: AM AVAILABLE TO PLAY FOR YOUR TEAM AND TO COACH THE KIDS

Postby robert meixner » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 am

HELLO ---ARE U LOOKING FOR ANY COACHES AT ANY LEVELS? I HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONALLY AND AT A HIGH LEVEL,SINCERELY AND CORDIALLY BOB MEIXNER
robert meixner
Mail to robert meixner

Re: Austrian Team searching for a Coach

Postby ROBERT MEIXNER » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 am

HELLO ---MY NAME IS ROBERT MEIXNER --I HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE AT ALL LEVELS -INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE-I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO ADAPT CULTURALLY AND BE SUCCESSFUL. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY SO I CAN PROVIDE RESUME AND REFERENCES TO YOU. SINCERELY AND CORDIALLY BOB MEIXNER
ROBERT MEIXNER
Mail to ROBERT MEIXNER

austrian team coach

Postby robert meixner » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 am

Troadio Fernandez C- wrote:
troadio fernandez c wrote:
ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Coach for the 2014 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September so it would be ideal if you would be able to stay at least throughout the whole season.

Maybe if you already coached as an Assistent Coach and now wanna test your head Coach skills that would be fine for us too.

Everything concerning finances please contact me for further Information.

All the Best
robert meixner
Mail to robert meixner

Postby Troadio Fernandez C- » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 pm

troadio fernandez c wrote:

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Coach for the 2014 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September so it would be ideal if you would be able to stay at least throughout the whole season.

Maybe if you already coached as an Assistent Coach and now wanna test your head Coach skills that would be fine for us too.

All the Best
Troadio Fernandez C-
Mail to Troadio Fernandez C-

Postby Gianfranco Casano » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello Christine, I'm Gianfranco, I live in Bologna, and I already had an experience in Austria with the Wanderers and maybe we know each other. If you try to make small talk I'm available. Appearance your news hello Gianfranco
write me to frnco10@libero.it
Gianfranco Casano
Mail to Gianfranco Casano

Postby Troadio Fernandez C. » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:32 pm

All the Best
Troadio Fernandez C.
Mail to Troadio Fernandez C.

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008