message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Keilani » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi

I am searching for a new team. I am of Puerto Rican, Filipino descent having played professionally in Italy, France, New Zealand, and most recently Japan. I am a right handed pitcher, a former D-I NCAA Women's softball Pitcher for Texas Tech University. I am also a power hitter/ clean up batter. I would like an opportunity to continue my career. I am also available to coach all levels of softball. If you are interested, please email me. Gracias. Thank you
Keilani
Mail to Keilani

Postby Genevieve Reyna » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Jim moore wrote:Wanted PITCHER for FEB & MARCH 2014.
In Australia , need to be good division 2 level and ability to coach an advantage. Accommodation provide and part time employment possible.

Hey, My name is Genevieve Reyna. I just finished my 4th year of eligibility at Colorado Christian University. I am a pitcher and middle infielder. I was just wondering if there would be any more opportunities to play after Feb and March 2014? I will graduate after May 2014 and am very interested in continuing my softball career overseas. Thank you for your time!

Genevieve Reyna
http://www.ccucougars.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=621
Genevieve Reyna
Mail to Genevieve Reyna

Postby jim moore » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:27 am

Marie wrote:Hello everyone!
The Dortmund Wanderers Baseball- and Softballclub is looking for a new coach for the softball team. We played lowest league last season with only one loss, and it was the first season for that team. Now we're qualified for the higher league, Verbandsliga. We're looking for a coach or a player that has coaching abilities. The team is young, lot of the girls are 18 and under, some of them are 20 and up and have more experience. We're looking for an idealistic and motivated coach. If you are interested please mail to: marie.gehring@dortmund-wanderers.de

Could you please send me some details as to what you require?
Jim Moore - Level 5 - softball coach - Australia
jim moore
Mail to jim moore

Re: Austrian Team searching for a Coach

Postby Robert Soricelli » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:39 am

Hello my name is Robert Soricelli. I would be interested in speaking with you about the coaching job. I have played and coached the game of fast pitch for over 30 years I have received numerous awards such as, State and Regional MVP. I have won 2 national championships and 1 world championship. I am a 5x All-American I was a 2x participant on the USA Mens National Team. I am a New York State Hall Of Fame Inductee.I played in 20 ASA mens National Tournaments and 5 ISC World Tournaments. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future. Below is my contact info.

email: yogib1@aol.com
phone: 1-347-721-8875

ROBERT SORICELLI
Robert Soricelli
Mail to Robert Soricelli

Postby Jim moore » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 am

Wanted PITCHER for FEB & MARCH 2014.
In Australia , need to be good division 2 level and ability to coach an advantage. Accommodation provide and part time employment possible.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Marie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello everyone!
The Dortmund Wanderers Baseball- and Softballclub is looking for a new coach for the softball team. We played lowest league last season with only one loss, and it was the first season for that team. Now we're qualified for the higher league, Verbandsliga. We're looking for a coach or a player that has coaching abilities. The team is young, lot of the girls are 18 and under, some of them are 20 and up and have more experience. We're looking for an idealistic and motivated coach. If you are interested please mail to: marie.gehring@dortmund-wanderers.de
Marie
Mail to Marie

Postby jonathan nyarko » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 am

i am young boy playing second division team in ghana kumasi...[KMA]
KUMASI MATROPOLITAN ASSEMBLY.
Am seeking for a team to play.
jonathan nyarko
Mail to jonathan nyarko

Postby Brenda A Santana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Here is a little about me:

2012-2013
Played for Tallahassee Community College, hitting average 590, OBP 426, AVE 350 with a total of 7 homeruns, 32 RBI. Had a pretty good year and looking forward to hitting better this year to help my team come on top. I was one of the top players in our Region and was picked for the All-Panhandle Conference Softball (first team)
2009-2012
Played for 4 year Varsity Softball for Banning High School. Senior year I hit .598
made all Marine League Team 1 two years in a roll.
1994-2012
I have attended ASA Nationals for the past 8 years with the travel teams I played with. In addition, I have always played 1st or 3rd base and bat 3rd or 4th in the line up. I have very quick hands and feet with a good eye for the ball with lots of power behind to always get on base and bring my teammate home. I can also dig out any ball that is thrown in the dirt at 1st base, and have a very strong harm to through girls out at first from 3rd. I also have great foot movement to adjust to any ground ball that is hit my way.

If you are looking for a strong powerful hitter you have the right girl. I look forward to hearing back from you with the opportunity to become a member of your Mexico National Team.

I can be reached at any time via email at: Santanabrenda9@yahoo.com or softballwoman9@yahoo.com or my cell phone #310-502-1486.

Thank You,
Brenda Santana
(310) 502-1486
Brenda A Santana
Mail to Brenda A Santana

Postby Brenda A Santana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Maricela Nieblas wrote:
Ron wrote:We are looking for power hitters and pitchers with mexican heritage. The Mex national team qualified for the 2012 world championships and we need players who have played at DI or DII level. send in your resumes videos and stats Thanks

Hello I was born in Mexico, raised in USA,I have played over 10 years, I am a switch hitter, lefty slapper-hitter, and more power right hitter. Although I did not play at an Elite university I am confident in my skills. Would love to join your team.

Hello My name is Brenda A Santana, both Parents born in Mexico and I was raised in USA. I have played softball all my life and have moved on to the next level and play college softball. I'm a right hand hitter and a very powerful hitter. My last year batting average was 590 with a total 350 AVG., .426 OBP. I'm currently playing for Tallahassee Community college and this will be my last year. I'm looking to continue my career at a competitive level and I would like the opportunity to show you that I can be a great access to your team. I play 3rd base and 1st base. I have a very strong arm and a hot glove.
I'm looking forward for your reply.
You can contact me at time via email softballwoman9@yahoo.com or Brenda.santana9@yahoo.com or call me on my cell phone (310) 502-1486.

Thank You,
Brenda A. Santana
(310) 502-1486
Brenda A Santana
Mail to Brenda A Santana

Re: AM AVAILABLE TO PLAY FOR YOUR TEAM AND TO COACH THE KIDS

Postby robert meixner » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 am

HELLO ---ARE U LOOKING FOR ANY COACHES AT ANY LEVELS? I HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONALLY AND AT A HIGH LEVEL,SINCERELY AND CORDIALLY BOB MEIXNER
robert meixner
Mail to robert meixner

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008