message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Geena » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm

I currently play for Santa Fe College in Gainesville, Florida. I recently verbally signed to play at Bethune Cookman College (D1). I am a power hitting catcher and would love to play for the Italian National Team. Please E mail with any information regarding this matter.
Thank you,
Geena
Geena
Mail to Geena

Re: Austrian Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Fili » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 am

We are a womens fastpitch team in Austria and we are looking for a pitcher.
Our regular season starts in May and lasts until end of August, so we would need you available from the beginning of June until early in September.
We are looking for a pitcher that is also willing to teach the game to our young players.
We offer to pay for your flight, accommodation and a little pocket money......
If you´re interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.

office@filarowski.com
Fili
Mail to Fili

Postby Lupe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

We are looking for a pitcher who is available immediately for play. We are a team based in Barcelona, Spain. We offer to pay for round trip airfare, housing, and a monthly stipend. We also request that you are available from March til September/ Mid August is fine too. Please send me stats, video, and former/current team you played in. Thank you!
Lupe
Mail to Lupe

Re: New Program Looking for Players

Postby oragime@gmail.com » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:10 am

Lauren Usry wrote:
PUC Softball wrote:We are a brand new NAIA program starting next year 2013-14 school year. I'm looking for players to come in and make an impact right away. I'm looking for pitchers, a catcher, middle infielders and 3B. Please contact me if you know of someone or if you are interested. Great university. About 10000 students and close to 100 majors to choose from.

My name is Lauren Usry and I am very interested in your softball program. I went to TSJC right out of high school in 2010 for a year and had my best season ever. I noticed that you have 4 pitchers on your roster and will be graduating none, but did not know what all you have coming in next year. I went to a play for Francis Marion after my first year and got behind in school, and decided to stop playing that year. Now I am longing to get back on the field! I have 2 years of eligibility left and would love to talk more and could send a video if needed. I am a RHP with pitches- screw, rise, drop, curve, change, fast, backdoor drop and others. I am a junk pitcher with tons of movement and a speed on average 58-60. I have received numerous awards for not only being an athlete, but for academics as well. My GPA currently is a 3.7 with hopes of getting it higher in the next 2 years. I am a hard worker with my many more skills.

Would love to hear back from you and discuss your next season in further detail. Since I am not playing this year I am able to talk freely. I feel like I would be a great contributor to you and your team. Until then, best of wishes for your season now!

Thanks,
Lauren Usry
601-951-0196

Hi Lauren Usry, I'm Ora Gime from Papua New Guinea and very much interested in joining you program in playing softball and have being play softball when I was U15 up utill now have being repesenting PNG softball in international events.

I have being player catcher, first base, out field and power batter, for PNG Side hope my help will be of great help to you.

so your response will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ora gime
elite softballer
oragime@gmail.com
Mail to oragime@gmail.com

Postby oragime@gmail.com » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:03 am

JOHN ALBERT GARCIA wrote:
Yolande Charles wrote:
Otahuhu Softball Club wrote:Male Players and Coach required. The Otahuhu Softball Club is based in Auckland New Zealand. We are currently looking for a Premier Mens coach and players. Our club has a very successful womans team and we would like to get out men to the same level. If you are looking to head overseas and would like to play against some of the best players in the world we would like to hear from you. This will be our first year back in Premier grade after a two year absence.

Hello there,
I have a few Canadian and US female softball players intrested in playing in your country 2013/14 season. Any of your top level softball team looking for pitchers. I ahve worked with teams in Holland and Italy to fill their roster. Thank you! Yolande

HI, Im john albert garcia from the philppines wanted to play in your team. i have 5 years expirience in pitching in softball

Hi I'm Ora Gime from Papua New Guinea and wanting to play professional softball in New Zealand I have being playing softball in PNG for 20 years in PNG and have being representing PNG softball with qualifiers to New Zealand and Austraila for and now with the 2015 South Pacific Games in Port Moresby,

thanks very much appreciate.

Ora Gime
elite Softballer
oragime@gmail.com
Mail to oragime@gmail.com

Postby Tessa Brown » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:42 pm

My name is Tessa Brown. I am currently a senior and play division one softball for Central Connecticut State University and have been a captain for the past two years. I am looking for a team to try to continue playing after I finish my eligibility in May of this year.
I am a lefty power and contact hitter. I play first base and catch. I see myself as a very coachable athlete and a well-rounded athlete. I have good speed although I have never been a slapper. We compete against some of the best college teams in the US. I can send my stats to any teams interested. I won second team honors in my conference in my 2013 season helping lead my team to a conference championship and our first regional win. I don't believe I have had a season where I have played to my full potential yet and I am looking forward to playing after college.

Thanks you for your consideration
Tessa Brown
Mail to Tessa Brown

Pitcher From the US looking for a team overseas

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 am

Hello my name is Mikayla Endicott i am 23 years old i am a right handed pitcher looking for a team overseas. I played softball at Oregon and Ohio State. I am willing to play and teach the youth the game. Please email me at mikaylaendicott900@gmail.com Thanks
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Postby Mikayla Endicott » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 am

My name is Mikayla Endicott i am a right handed pitcher i played at the university of Oregon and Ohio State. I am interested in playing overseas and would love the opportunity. My email is Mikaylaendicott900@gmail.com Thanks!

Nikica wrote:Hi,
I am looking for a coach or a player that has coaching abilities and desires, that is 18-30 years old. Person has to be from Europe, and job would be for a year. We would pay for transportation, accommodation, food and pocket money. If you are interested please contact me.
Mikayla Endicott
Mail to Mikayla Endicott

Postby Nikica » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 am

Hi,
I am looking for a coach or a player that has coaching abilities and desires, that is 18-30 years old. Person has to be from Europe, and job would be for a year. We would pay for transportation, accommodation, food and pocket money. If you are interested please contact me.
Nikica
Mail to Nikica

Postby Keilani » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi

I am searching for a new team. I am of Puerto Rican, Filipino descent having played professionally in Italy, France, New Zealand, and most recently Japan. I am a right handed pitcher, a former D-I NCAA Women's softball Pitcher for Texas Tech University. I am also a power hitter/ clean up batter. I would like an opportunity to continue my career. I am also available to coach all levels of softball. If you are interested, please email me. Gracias. Thank you
Keilani
Mail to Keilani

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008