message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Jessica Gorman » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:47 am

Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor wrote:
ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher from Canada) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher from United States). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We finished as the top team in our league and finished 3rd in the national tournament.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was the consistent three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!

Christine,
My name is Jessica Gorman. I will be graduating this May 2015 from a Division I school In Dayton, Ohio (Wright State University. I started as the centerfielder all 4 year. I am a triple threat lefty at the plate. I would love to continue my softball career overseas before I begin to coach. You can find my stats at: http://www.wsuraiders.com/ViewArticle.d ... =205214012 I would love to hear back from you with more information about this opportunity to continuing my softball career!! Thank you! :)
my email is gorman.21@wright.edu

Jessica
Jessica Gorman
Mail to Jessica Gorman

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Jessica Gorman » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:40 am

Beveren Lions Softbal Ladies wrote:Good day,
We are a Belgium Softball Team for Ladies and we are seeking a foreign player for next season.
Our season starts in April and last till September.
We are looking for a player which can help our mix of Young talents and older experienced ladies in becoming better than now and reaching the highest possible. Help in training our youngest players with your experience and knowledge of this great game should be excellent.
We are based very close to Antwerp and Brussels.
If you are interested send us an email so that we can discuss all the other necessities.

Hello,
My name is Jessica Gorman, I am a graduating senior this coming May 2015. I am looking to continue my softball career and would love the opportunity to travel overseas to play!! I played at a Division I school (Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio). I was the starting centerfielder all 4 years there. Also, I am a triple threat lefty at the plate. I would love to hear more about your team and this opportunity!!
My email is Gorman.21@wright.edu I look forward to hearing back from you

Jessica
Jessica Gorman
Mail to Jessica Gorman

DK Team seeking coach/pitcher

Postby Rebekka » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:33 am

Hi all,

We're a Danish team looking for a coach/pitcher for our women's team for the season (now-September 2015), preferably female due to the European Cup. Your main area would be coaching (you would also be able to help out the club with juniors) and helping our new starting pitchers. We're going to the European Cup in Bulgaria in August and it would be great if you could step in and pitch here, along with another pitcher we're bringing from the US.

We're a great team who won our National Championship last year but due to the loss of our coach and two pitchers we're missing a bit of leadership. We're based a bit outside of the greater Copenhagen area but of course we'll figure out transport, lodgings etc together.

If this has any interest, please contact me at: kogle25@yahoo.dk
Rebekka
Mail to Rebekka

Postby Christian » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Austrian softball team looking for a player

We are an Austrian fastpitch team and for the 2015 season we are looking for a pitcher/utility player (or the other way around :-). Our team is pretty young and developing, so you will get a chance to help out with youth trainings as well. If you are interested in playing and coaching in Europe from May to September please contact: office@filarowski.com for further details
Christian
Mail to Christian

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:36 am

We are a Dutch female softball team from the Netherlands

Also this year we are looking for a Canadian/Australian (preferably Div 1) player (in the age of 18-30) to join our team (which plays in League 1,) we have got a very young (average age is approx 21) but we only miss a pitcher (as our pitching staff is still very young) and a quality hitter.
Also it would be great if this player can play on other position, so some kind of a utility player who can also pitch.

We will provide: full board housing, some pocket money, a plane ticket to get here and back
We ask: giving your very best for the team and help out with youth trainings

Would you be interested in playing in the Netherlands this year? please contact dpampel1974@kpnmail.nl
Danny
Mail to Danny

Postby Jan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 am

Our pitcher has found a great job!!! We are so happy for her but...... Now we are looking at very short notice for a pitcher who can make a difference. We are a Dutch team playing the highest level, the golden league. If you are interested and able to play for us from april till end of september please contact us.

So pitcher, are you looking for a adventure in Holland, let us know...
Jan
Mail to Jan

Postby BaseballJobsOverseas » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Attention all fastpitch softball players. If you are interested in playing in Europe, create a free profile on my site.

Until now it has been strictly for baseball players but I have recently expanded to softball I am getting clubs contacting me regularly looking to import players.

http://www.internationalbaseballcommunity.com

If you have any questions feel free to email me at:

d.burns@baseballjobsoverseas.com

Cheers,

David Burns
BaseballJobsOverseas
Mail to BaseballJobsOverseas

Postby angela mani » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Attn Basketball Players,

We the London metro basketball,We are looking for male and female players for 2015 leagues and the 2015-2016 season. with small to mid sized contracts(pounds1600-pounds6000/per month)players and resumes are welcomed.

We are interested to hear from any players who are eligible to play for London and who can add to the strength of our Men and Women Senior and Under 20 squads. The UK Basketball office will be pleased to assist players and parents with the complexities.Please get back to us We will contact you on receipt,include a valid email address.Contact the team manager Mr Brian Marshall on this email:marshall.brian1@yahoo.com.hk

Regards
Angela Mani
angela mani
Mail to angela mani

D1 Pitcher seeking to play overseas

Postby Mandie Sugita » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:36 am

Hello softball world!
My name is Mandie Sugita. I am right handed versatile pitcher from Southern California. I am currently a senior at Seattle University playing D1, seeking to extend my career overseas after I graduate in June 2015.

I am hard-working, motivated and extremely passionate about the game and want to explore as many options as I possible to follow my last chapter playing in college. I am open to about anything and hope to hear from you soon.

Please contact me via email with more information about your team and the possible upcoming playing experiences: mandiesugita@gmail.com

Thank you!
Mandie Sugita
Mandie Sugita
Mail to Mandie Sugita

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 pm

ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher from Canada) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher from United States). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We finished as the top team in our league and finished 3rd in the national tournament.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was the consistent three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!
Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008