message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:01 am

Hi,
We are looking for quality pitcher for our team in Adelaide, South Australia.
Starting October 2016 till April 2017. Accommodation and airfare provided. The ability to throw low speed with some movement.
Please email me your resume if this interest you.

Drew
Andrew
Mail to Andrew

Postby Quincy Lewis » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:15 am

Hello,

My name is Quincy Lewis. I am a utility softball player from the USA. I have recently finished my softball career playing for Virginia Union University in Richmond, Virginia. It is a D2 university. My primary position is pitcher, in which I have started for the past four years of my collegiate experience. My secondary position resides in center field but I am willing to play wherever I am needed. I currently coach a newly formed highschool softball team in Richmond. I am looking to continue on with my passion for softball. Playing overseas in Germany would be a dream come true for me so it would be greatly appreciated if I was given the opportunity.

Fiana Finau wrote:
Stephanie wrote:Hello,

we are a division 1 team in Germany, and we are looking for a pitcher for this upcoming season who can also play other positions and hit.
And if you like helping coaching youth teams, you would be the perfect match.

So, if you want to extend your Softball career for another summer and if you would like to experience the German culture, please feel free to contact me.

Details, like accommodation, flight etc. can be discussed further on.

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Stephanie
Quincy Lewis
Mail to Quincy Lewis

Postby Willy van der Lee » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Hello,

I am Willy Headcoach BanTopa Amsterdam Netherlands.
We are looking for a pitcher from USA to help us to win as much as possible.
We play Seconden Division is one Division below the highest division in Netherlands.
Our competition start mid april till mid july and from mid august till 3 of october.
If every one is interested than I aspected you to come play from 11 of may till 18 of july and 11 of august till 03 of october..

If any one is interested Let me know as soon is posibel..

Regards Willy
wvanderlee60@gmail.com
Willy van der Lee
Mail to Willy van der Lee

Seeking International Softball

Postby Celinna Cosio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:48 am

Hello,
I am Celinna Cosio, currently competing at LIU-Brooklyn and looking to continue my softball career after this 2016 season is done. I am a right handed power hitter, I play the corners in the infield (1B, 3B), as well as left and right field. We are a Division I school that plays at a high level, competing against ranked teams through out D1 college such as FSU, Georgia, Cal-Berkley, UCF, and many more that has given me the experience of playing the game in a very competitive setting.

I am a player with incredible work ethic who is driven by passion and commitment and am looking forward in continuing my career. I would love and be very appreciated to hear of any opportunities available via email- celinna.cosio@yahoo.com .
Thank you,
Celinna Cosio
Celinna Cosio
Mail to Celinna Cosio

Postby Fiana Finau » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:44 am

Ancelle van Molendorff wrote:
Diego De Graeve wrote:We are a Belgium based first division team located near to Antwerp and we are looking for a international female player to help us to win as much as possible. We are looking for any type of player who can help our mix of young talented players and older more experienced player to reach the highest level. We hope that with your experience you can help our player to grow to the next level.
Our competition is from April/May to July/August.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Awaiting your reply,

Hi there,

I am 20 years of age and have played international softball for New Zealand since the age of 16. I am looking for an opportunity to come and play overseas. I have just recently been to the Down Under series in Sydney. I am a left handed slapper/bunter who can also hit with power. My main position is Centre Field but can float around.

I am very much interested in hearing a back from you. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Regards,
Ancelle

ancelle_1
jim Moore wrote:Looking for quality pitcher . For team in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Starting October 2016 till April 2017. Accommodation and airfare provided. Ability to throw low 60s with some movement.
Please email resume
4@hotmail.com
Fiana Finau
Mail to Fiana Finau

Postby Fiana Finau » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:16 am

Stephanie wrote:Hello,

we are a division 1 team in Germany, and we are looking for a pitcher for this upcoming season who can also play other positions and hit.
And if you like helping coaching youth teams, you would be the perfect match.

So, if you want to extend your Softball career for another summer and if you would like to experience the German culture, please feel free to contact me.

Details, like accommodation, flight etc. can be discussed further on.

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Stephanie
Fiana Finau
Mail to Fiana Finau

Pitcher/Catcher combo looking to play in NZ or AUS

Postby Mikaila Etheredge and Carmen Hughes » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello,

Our names are Carmen Hughes and Mikaila Etheredge. We are a pitcher/catcher battery looking to travel together overseas to play. We are open only to New Zealand and Australia (Oct 2016-March 2017). We are unable to travel any sooner due to school and the softball season in Canada. However, we are VERY serious and committed about finding a team in NZ or AUS to play for. We have led the Cougars together for the past two years finishing 3rd and 5th in the National Tournament. Before playing together in Canada, we both posted separate playing careers in the states. Mikaila has also played overseas in Europe as well.

Carmen Hughes is a P/C/3B/1B. She consistently throws between 60 and 63 and has a rise, drop, curve, screw, and change. Carmen is a Canadian passport holder who played two years of college softball in the states (Seward) before returning to Canada and playing with the Cougars (Regina). Here are Carmen’s most recent stats and honors from the University of Regina:

2015 ERA - 2.05
2015 BA - .479
2015 OBP - .519
2014 ERA - 2.54
2014 BA - .481
2014 OBP - .526

2015 WCSA League Top Pitcher
2015 WCSA League MVP
2015 WCSA 1st Team UTL Player
2015 Team Top Pitcher
2015 Team MVP
2015 Team Playoff MVP

Mikaila Etheredge is a C/1B. Her biggest assets are her strong arm, ability to read hitters and situations, and her vast knowledge of the game. Mikaila is a United States passport holder who played four years of college softball in the states (Columbia State & Lindsey Wilson) before continuing her playing career in Canada (Regina) and overseas in Austria (Witches Linz). Here are Mikaila’s most recent stats and honors from the University of Regina:

2015 BA – .452
2015 OBP – .547
2015 Fielding Percentage – 1.000
2014 BA – .694
2014 OBP – .726
2014 Fielding Percentage – .998

2015 WCSA League Top Hitter
2015 WCSA 1st Team Catcher
2015 Team Top Hitter
2014 WCSA League Top Hitter
2014 WCSA League MVP
2014 WCSA 1st Team Catcher
2014 Team Top Hitter
2014 Team MVP

This past summer (2015) Mikaila played with the Witches Linz in Linz, Austria and produced a batting average of .418 and an on base percentage of .549. She was also selected as an Austrian League All-Star and received the Austrian Softball League’s Golden Glove award. You can also see Mikaila’s college highlight video (game footage) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We both have an extreme love and passion for the game of softball and have never hesitated to pick up and move to a new place just to play the game. We both have experience coaching as well. We are both adventurous, laid-back, and love experiencing new things. We are looking to travel together as a battery but would consider separate paths if an opportunity to play together did not present itself. We know one another very well, work well together, and feed off of one another in a competitive setting. If there is anything else you would like to know about us, please feel free to ask!

You can access our full stats from the University of Regina here: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=26362

Mikaila Etheredge: Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu
Carmen Hughes: Carmen.Hughes@hotmail.com
Mikaila Etheredge and Carmen Hughes
Mail to Mikaila Etheredge and Carmen Hughes

Postby jim Moore » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:20 am

Looking for quality pitcher . For team in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Starting October 2016 till April 2017. Accommodation and airfare provided. Ability to throw low 60s with some movement.
Please email resume
jim Moore
Mail to jim Moore

Postby Ancelle van Molendorff » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:45 am

Diego De Graeve wrote:We are a Belgium based first division team located near to Antwerp and we are looking for a international female player to help us to win as much as possible. We are looking for any type of player who can help our mix of young talented players and older more experienced player to reach the highest level. We hope that with your experience you can help our player to grow to the next level.
Our competition is from April/May to July/August.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Awaiting your reply,

Hi there,

I am 20 years of age and have played international softball for New Zealand since the age of 16. I am looking for an opportunity to come and play overseas. I have just recently been to the Down Under series in Sydney. I am a left handed slapper/bunter who can also hit with power. My main position is Centre Field but can float around.

I am very much interested in hearing a back from you. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Regards,
Ancelle

ancelle_14@hotmail.com
Ancelle van Molendorff
Mail to Ancelle van Molendorff

Re: Teams Seeking Players/Coaches in Other Countries

Postby Kendall Gorham » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:40 am

Diego De Graeve wrote:
Lisa Maulden wrote:Good Afternoon!

My name is Lisa Maulden and I am interested in playing softball overseas this summer. I recently graduated from Seattle University in Seattle, Washington, USA this past June, and spent the past summer in Austria, playing and coaching for the Crazy Chicklets. I am a power lefty with the capabilities to bunt and slap (Austria Stats: BA: .462, OBP: 542, Slg: .795). I throw right handed and primarily play first base and outfield. Currently, I am coaching a local team and would love to continue my career overseas while I still am able to.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hello Lisa,
we are a first softball team in Belgium in the nearby of Antwerp and we are looking for a softball player who can help our team in reaching their goal to stay in the first division. Our team is existing in a good mix of young talent and some older experienced women.
Is this something for you ?
do not hesitate to reply, we are looking for somebody for the period may to end of July at least.
awaiting your reply,

Hello!
My name is Kendall Gorham I am 25 years old and I graduated from California Baptist University in 2012. I am a right handed pitcher/1st baseman/ outfielder who finished my career with a batting average of .366%, slg %.750, 2 time all American and 3 time all conference player who holds many school records one being career homeruns with 67 and RBI's 232. For some time now I have had a very strong desire/passion to play overseas this 2016 summer. After college I pursued my career by going to school to now become a physical therapist. Over the past 4 years I continued to play softball competitively and wish to use my talents overseas. I would love to experience playing softball overseas. If you would like more information on my career stat or accomplishment I can make them available upon request. I looking forward to hearing back from you soon!:)
Kendall Gorham
Mail to Kendall Gorham

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008