message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby keirah » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:18 am

Hello,

I am a 3rd base/catcher and a strong batter from Australia and I was enquiring to see if there are any overseas teams looking for players for their next season (2015). I am awaiting to get my stats yet but am happy to provide them and do any other tests required.

Thank you,
Keirah
keirah
Mail to keirah

Re: Austrian Team looking for a pitcher

Postby Jenna Massingill » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:09 am

Fili wrote:We are a womens fastpitch team in Austria and we are looking for a pitcher.
Our regular season starts in May and lasts until end of August, so we would need you available from the beginning of June until early in September.
We are looking for a pitcher that is also willing to teach the game to our young players.
We offer to pay for your flight, accommodation and a little pocket money......
If you´re interested to play in Europe, please contact me and I can give you more details.

office@filarowski.com

My name is Jenna Massingill. I am a pitcher from Minnesota. I throw in the mid 60's and have multiple pitches. I would love to experience playing overseas. Is your team looking for pitchers for next summer? As I am looking to play overseas as soon as possible.

Thank you
Jenna Massingill
Jenna Massingill
Mail to Jenna Massingill

Postby Tony Cook » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 am

Looking for a Pitcher for the 2016 spring softball season. We are a Highly competitive, Top 20 Junior College in Missouri. I have a full scholarship including housing available. Please email me at acook2@jeffco.edu if you are interested.
Tony Cook
Mail to Tony Cook

Womens Softball Pitcher Australia

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 pm

We are seeking a female pitcher for our club in Perth, Western Australia for our top team.

Our season commences in October 2014 and finished mid April 2015.

If anyone is interested please email me at womens.softball@uwabaseball.com.au

We can discuss help with flights, accommodation, employment

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Postby Kate Hicks » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 am

UWA Baseball and Softball Club in Perth Western Australia are seeking a female pitcher for our top club grade.

Our season commences in October 2014 and finishes mid April 2015.

For the right player we are willing to discuss at least part payment for flights, help with accommodation and employment.

We are a serious but yet fun club who sadly lost there pitcher through injury.

Feel free to contact me for any further information

Kate
Kate Hicks
Mail to Kate Hicks

Looking for Male Pitcher

Postby Otahuhu Softball » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:53 am

The Otahuhu Softball Club is based in New Zealand and is looking for a Premier Mens Pitcher for the 2014/15 season which commences in October 2014. Last year was the clubs first season back in the Premier Auckland competition. We have a young talented side with a great international player/coach and need one more pitcher to compliment our roster for the season. If you are interested in playing please send us an email for more information at otahuhusoftball@yahoo.co.nz
Otahuhu Softball
Mail to Otahuhu Softball

Team Seeking Coach from Other Countries

Postby Waitakere Bears Softball Club » Tue May 13, 2014 9:04 am

The Waitakere Bears Softball Club in Auckland, New-Zealand is looking for an experienced top level Coach for our Premier Mens team for the upcoming 2014/2015 season (October 2014 to March 2015). Our Mens team are currently placed 2nd in the prestigious Auckland Fastpitch Championship (AFC). We have National Reps, Junior Black Sox and many Provincial Reps who need a strong Coach to get them going, enhance their skills and help them achieve top honours in the AFC and prestigious Premier Tournaments this season. We play in one of the most thrilling and exciting softball competitions in the world, with legends on the pitch in every game. If you are a Coach with a real passion to win, believe you have what it takes and are interested in this position, please email us at waitakerebears@xtra.co.nz
Waitakere Bears Softball Club
Mail to Waitakere Bears Softball Club

Postby Alexa » Mon May 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello,

My name is Alexa Lopez. I currently play for Albany State University. A DII located in Albany, Georgia. I am interested in playing overseas this summer or even next summer. I am a right-handed pitcher and first baseman and I can also hit for power. If interested, please email me!

Thank You.
Alexa
Mail to Alexa

Re: New Program Looking for Players

Postby oragime@gmail.com » Mon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm

oragime@gmail.com wrote:
Lauren Usry wrote:
PUC Softball wrote:We are a brand new NAIA program starting next year 2013-14 school year. I'm looking for players to come in and make an impact right away. I'm looking for pitchers, a catcher, middle infielders and 3B. Please contact me if you know of someone or if you are interested. Great university. About 10000 students and close to 100 majors to choose from.

My name is Lauren Usry and I am very interested in your softball program. I went to TSJC right out of high school in 2010 for a year and had my best season ever. I noticed that you have 4 pitchers on your roster and will be graduating none, but did not know what all you have coming in next year. I went to a play for Francis Marion after my first year and got behind in school, and decided to stop playing that year. Now I am longing to get back on the field! I have 2 years of eligibility left and would love to talk more and could send a video if needed. I am a RHP with pitches- screw, rise, drop, curve, change, fast, backdoor drop and others. I am a junk pitcher with tons of movement and a speed on average 58-60. I have received numerous awards for not only being an athlete, but for academics as well. My GPA currently is a 3.7 with hopes of getting it higher in the next 2 years. I am a hard worker with my many more skills.

Would love to hear back from you and discuss your next season in further detail. Since I am not playing this year I am able to talk freely. I feel like I would be a great contributor to you and your team. Until then, best of wishes for your season now!

Thanks,
Lauren Usry
601-951-0196

Hi Lauren Usry, I'm Ora Gime from Papua New Guinea and very much interested in joining you program in playing softball and have being play softball when I was U15 up utill now have being repesenting PNG softball in international events.

I have being player catcher, first base, out field and power batter, for PNG Side hope my help will be of great help to you.

so your response will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ora gime
elite softballer
oragime@gmail.com wrote:
Lauren Usry wrote:
PUC Softball wrote:We are a brand new NAIA program starting next year 2013-14 school year. I'm looking for players to come in and make an impact right away. I'm looking for pitchers, a catcher, middle infielders and 3B. Please contact me if you know of someone or if you are interested. Great university. About 10000 students and close to 100 majors to choose from.

My name is Lauren Usry and I am very interested in your softball program. I went to TSJC right out of high school in 2010 for a year and had my best season ever. I noticed that you have 4 pitchers on your roster and will be graduating none, but did not know what all you have coming in next year. I went to a play for Francis Marion after my first year and got behind in school, and decided to stop playing that year. Now I am longing to get back on the field! I have 2 years of eligibility left and would love to talk more and could send a video if needed. I am a RHP with pitches- screw, rise, drop, curve, change, fast, backdoor drop and others. I am a junk pitcher with tons of movement and a speed on average 58-60. I have received numerous awards for not only being an athlete, but for academics as well. My GPA currently is a 3.7 with hopes of getting it higher in the next 2 years. I am a hard worker with my many more skills.

Would love to hear back from you and discuss your next season in further detail. Since I am not playing this year I am able to talk freely. I feel like I would be a great contributor to you and your team. Until then, best of wishes for your season now!

Thanks,
Lauren Usry
601-951-0196

Hi Lauren Usry, I'm Ora Gime from Papua New Guinea and very much interested in joining you program in playing softball and have being play softball when I was U15 up utill now have being repesenting PNG softball in international events.

I have being player catcher, first base, out field and power batter, for PNG Side hope my help will be of great help to you.

so your response will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ora gime
elite softballer
oragime@gmail.com
Mail to oragime@gmail.com

Postby Lois Johnston » Thu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi from HUTT CITY UNITED SOFTBALL CLUB, Lower Hutt, New Zealand

We are a Premier club and are seeking interested pitcher/catcher combinations to play in our Premier Men's team in local and regional competitions in Wellington, New Zealand.

Our team is made up of young & experienced players that requires the boost of 2 more experienced players to compliment the team and lead them into Premier 1 status.

Our season commences mid October 2014 to end of March 2015, which includes prominent Tournaments throughout the country. Employment, subsidised accommodation & a vehicle is provided.

If you are interested please send your details, previous teams, coaching contacts etc to our email address.

Many thanks,
Hutt City United Softball Club
Lois Johnston
Mail to Lois Johnston

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008