message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Kelcie Bormann » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:03 pm

My name is Kelcie Bormann and I competed at the Division 2 Level at Wayne State College in Nebraska. I was a pitcher and designated hitter while I wasn't pitching for my four years. I will graduate from school in December of 2015. I really want to take the opportunity while I am young to continue my career as a softball player and travel the world. I bat right and throw right. My top speed for my pitch was 68 mph in a practice setting. In a game, I consistently would throw 65-66 mph. I was a 3 time all NSIC conference selection. I was first team my sophomore and senior year and second team my junior year. I made it as a pitcher/utility. In conference play my senior year, I batted .466, my slugging % was .773, and my on base percentage was over .500. On the year, I was second on my team in RBI's with 36 and was the 4 hitter. Pitching I had an ERA of 2.42 which is a little worse than my junior year of 2.02. I had 205 strike outs in 187 innings pitched, with the opponents BA of .243. In high school I led the state of Iowa in strike outs twice. I thought I was ready to hang up my cleats at the end of the season, but my love for the game continues to grow inside me and I am not ready to be done. If you are interested, I would love to send a video of my skills. Thank you for your time!
Kelcie Bormann
Kelcie Bormann
Mail to Kelcie Bormann

Postby Jim moore » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:52 am

Nikica wrote:Hi,
I am looking for a coach or a player that has coaching abilities and desires, that is 18-30 years old. Person has to be from Europe, and job would be for a year. We would pay for transportation, accommodation, food and pocket money. If you are interested please contact me.

Hi,
I am a very experienced coach from Australia and have coached in the USA , china for over 35 years.
I am very interested in coming to Croatia in 2016 for your season.
Are u still looking for a coach?
Please email me back at jmooresoftball@gmail.com
Jim Moore
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Jim moore » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:41 am

Exprtienced coach seeking assist coach position at a usa college or coaching job in Europe.
Please email me at jmooresoftball@gmail.com if you have any positions becoming available.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Postby Jim moore » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:37 am

Exprtienced coach seeking assist coach position at a usa college or coaching job in Europe.
Please email me at jmooresoftball@gmail.com if you have any positions becoming available.
Jim moore
Mail to Jim moore

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Mary Connolly » Thu May 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Christine, I am graduating from DePaul University on June 15 and I would love to be a part of your team. I intended to reply earlier but I was asked to tryout for the Chicago Bandits Professional Softball Team and I was unaware if I would make the team or not. Unfortunately they did not need anymore DH players or first basemen and I was not asked to join the team. I was the ace for DePaul last season on the mound and I also hit. My junior year I was named Big East Player of the Year batting .420 with 13 homeruns. I love to hit as well as pitch, but more importantly I am looking to fill the hole that you have in your roster, whatever that may be! I appreciate your consideration and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Jessica Gorman wrote:
Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor wrote:
ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher from Canada) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher from United States). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We finished as the top team in our league and finished 3rd in the national tournament.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was the consistent three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!

Christine,
My name is Jessica Gorman. I will be graduating this May 2015 from a Division I school In Dayton, Ohio (Wright State University. I started as the centerfielder all 4 year. I am a triple threat lefty at the plate. I would love to continue my softball career overseas before I begin to coach. You can find my stats at: http://www.wsuraiders.com/ViewArticle.d ... =205214012 I would love to hear back from you with more information about this opportunity to continuing my softball career!! Thank you! :)
my email is gorman.21@wright.edu

Jessica
Mary Connolly
Mail to Mary Connolly

Postby Emileigh Cooper » Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 am

Hello my name is Emileigh Cooper and I graduated from Marshall University in May 2015. I played softball for 4 years while being a captain on the team my senior year. I am a utility player, but mainly played both second base and right field for the thundering herd. I am an all around athlete, competitive, and very aggressive. I received 2nd team in conference CUSA and 2nd team all region for the Mid-East region my senior year while batting a .434 batting average. I take pride in playing softball and would love an opportunity to continue playing the game that I love. Thanks for your time.
Emileigh Cooper
Mail to Emileigh Cooper

Postby Trina Solario » Sun May 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello,
My name is Trina Solario and I am about to graduate but am still wishing to continue on playing. I played at D2 California State University Monterey Bay, which we were number 5 in the nation. Throughout my career I have played short stop and third base. I give everything I have every time I step onto the field and would love the opportunity to join a team!
Trina Solario
Mail to Trina Solario

Postby Jessica Gorman » Sat May 09, 2015 2:54 am

Christian wrote:Austrian softball team looking for a player

We are an Austrian fastpitch team and for the 2015 season we are looking for a pitcher/utility player (or the other way around :-). Our team is pretty young and developing, so you will get a chance to help out with youth trainings as well. If you are interested in playing and coaching in Europe from May to September please contact: office@filarowski.com for further details

Christian,
I recently received your email and have emailed you back but I am not sure if your receiving them because I get a message back that says an error has happened. So I am messaging you on here hoping you get it to tel you that I am interested in further information from the email you have already sent me!! So if you receive this and are still looking for a player please email me the information! I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Jessica
Jessica Gorman
Mail to Jessica Gorman

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Amanda Maxon » Mon May 04, 2015 12:33 am

Hello,
My name is Amanda Maxon and I just recently graduated, but I would like to continue my playing career. I played at a D2 school in Michigan which played in the GLIAC conference. I was recently named the GLIAC player of the year for the 2015 season, hitting .476 with an on base percentage of .577 hitting 6 home runs and averaging 1.03 RBI's per game. While in College I played multiple positions, Catcher with a .985 fielding percentage and throwing out 19 of the 21 steal attempts. Right Field with with a 1.00 fielding percentage with 14 assists. While I really enjoyed outfield the team needed me to move to second base after an injury to my teammate where I fielded .951. Along with school ball I also played summer ball for the Midland Explorers where we placed 3rd in the USSA Nationals while I took home the offensive tournament MVP. I love playing the game, and I give it 100% every time I step on the field for my teammates.
Amanda Maxon
Mail to Amanda Maxon

Re: Teams Seeking Pitcher and Catcher for Summer 2015

Postby Jessica Gorman » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:47 am

Mikaila Etheredge and Alyssa Taylor wrote:
ChristineF wrote:Hello!

We are a fastpitch Team from Vienna,Austria (Europe) and we are searching for a Pitcher and a catcher/INF/OF for the 2015 season.
Our season starts in April and Ends in September.
if your a senior now and cant make it till Mid June it is fine as well.

We are looking for Div 1 or good Div 2 pitcher and catcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I am more than happ to give all the informtion I can.

All the best Christine

Our names are Alyssa Taylor (pitcher from Canada) and Mikaila Etheredge (catcher from United States). We are looking to play overseas and come together as a battery for the 2015 season. We have played together for the past year in Canada but each posted separate careers for 4 years in the United States first.

This past year we played for the Regina Cougars in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We finished as the top team in our league and finished 3rd in the national tournament.

Alyssa Taylor received the Top Pitcher Award in the Conference with a 1.15 ERA for the season. She is 6ft tall and throws an average of 60mph. She throws a curve, screw, rise, drop, and change. She hit .550 on the year and was the consistent clean up hitter. When she wasn't pitching she was playing 1st base. She can also play short stop.

Mikaila Etheredge received the League MVP award as well as the League Top Hitter Award. She also was named to the All-Conference team as the league's best catcher. She hit .694 on the season and had an OBP of .726. She was the consistent three hole hitter.

Here is the link to our stats this season: http://uofr-coug.bbstats.pointstreak.co ... onid=28952

Prior to our time in Canada we both played four years in the United States.

Alyssa Taylor played at Manhattanville College in New York for four seasons. She posted a combined ERA of 2.54 for her four years. She had 54 wins and 374 strike outs. She also posted a combined BA of .367 for her four years with 22 home runs. For a detailed description of all of her accomplishments, awards, and stats you can follow this link: http://www.govaliants.com/roster.aspx?r ... h=softball

Mikaila Etheredge played two years at Columbia State in Columbia, Tennessee and two years at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, Kentucky. She posted a combined BA of .394 for her four years of play and a .993 combined fielding percentage. She also had two MSC conference championships as well as two national tournament appearances. She also has experience playing 1st base. To watch her recruiting video please follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9-6cytpiM

We are very interested in playing overseas and are both committed athletes with vast knowledge of the game and believe we could be an asset both as a pair and individually. Please feel free to contact us at Mikaila.Etheredge@lindsey.edu. Thanks so much!

Christine,
My name is Jessica Gorman. I will be graduating this May 2015 from a Division I school In Dayton, Ohio (Wright State University. I started as the centerfielder all 4 year. I am a triple threat lefty at the plate. I would love to continue my softball career overseas before I begin to coach. You can find my stats at: http://www.wsuraiders.com/ViewArticle.d ... =205214012 I would love to hear back from you with more information about this opportunity to continuing my softball career!! Thank you! :)
my email is gorman.21@wright.edu

Jessica
Jessica Gorman
Mail to Jessica Gorman

Next

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008