message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Terrasvogels Softball ( dutch national champion 20 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am

We are looking for a top D1 pitcher for next year, ( april till october 2009 )
feel free to contact us.
Terrasvogels Softball ( dutch national champion 20
Mail to Terrasvogels Softball ( dutch national champion 20

Postby Isidore TAMEU » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 pm

si vous recherchez des informations sur des joueurs de softball au Cameroun, n’hésitez pas à nous écrire à: fecasoftball@yahoo.com
Isidore TAMEU
Mail to Isidore TAMEU

Postby Bob Ginsburg » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 am

I am the coach of a strong Mid-West NAIA Division 1 program looking for international players. Are you looking to attend a US college to further your education and playing experience. We are looking for student-athletes for the Spring semester and for next school year.
Bob Ginsburg
Mail to Bob Ginsburg

Postby ROBERT ERSKINE » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Our club is look for any overseas pitchers that would like to spend some time in tropical Cairns Australia. Cairns is a fantaisic small city with everything to offer to someone looking to have a great holiday and play ball at the same time. Our competition while not as strong as the capital cities is very competitive with several state representives amoungst our players. We would love to welcome an overseas pitcher and have previously had both Canadian and American player play ball with us. Our season runs from mid October to March/April next year. Please email if interested.
ROBERT ERSKINE
Mail to ROBERT ERSKINE

Postby Kristina McSweeney » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:55 am

Our Junior College is looking for competitive players for the 2009-2010 season. We offer the opportunity to play very competitive teams as well as play in several tournaments across the United States. We have wonderful scholarship opportunities that can pay for schooling and housing. Please email me if you are interested at k.socarras@sscok.edu
Kristina McSweeney
Mail to Kristina McSweeney

Postby Softball-2009 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:05 am

We are looking for pitchers (level D-1, D-2)
with a passport of one of the european countries.
To qualify, you need to have been born in an european country, or hold a european nationality.
If you are interested to play overseas in europe in 2009, please contact me asap.
Softball-2009
Mail to Softball-2009

Postby V.Magnée » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 am

Hi,
My team is willing to progress and make a big result in the french championship this year.
We are recruiting any foreign player who would like to study in France, and could therefore train with us all year long.
We are most of all looking for a coach (and/or pitching coach) with experience and passion for softball.
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact me: valentine_magnee@hotmail.com

V.Magnée
Mail to V.Magnée

Postby Wout Isbouts » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Woman’s fastpitch softball team GRYPHONS is now looking for a pitcher for next season 2009 (apr till oct). GRYPHONS is playing in the Top League in the Netherlands. This year we had Jessica Sallinger (NPF Bandits) and Whitney Humpreys (Georgia Tech), just to show you what kind of level we are looking for. If you want to have a great time overseas mail me and send me your stats of the last two years.
Wout Isbouts
Mail to Wout Isbouts

Postby Fairfield United » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Kia ora from New Zealand.
Our Men’s Premier Softball Team is looking for a Pitcher and a Utility Player to play in the Waikato Softball Association’s Men’s Premier League this season.
We would gladly take a look at a couple of young players [Under 19’s] who are looking to further their Softball careers overseas, particularly in New Zealand. Our Softball Season kicks off in October 2008 and runs through to December 2008. We then take a Christmas break to attend National Provincial Tournaments with our respective Age group Provincial Representative Teams in January 2009 [Hence the openess for a couple of young under 19 Players to perhaps play for our representative Provincial sides] Our Premier Softball Competition then kicks off again in February 2009 and runs through to April 2009.
We may also be able to help if you are looking to further your School or Tertiary eductaion here in NZ whilst playing Softball.
Contact Club President Robbie Neha on 0274 924226 or by email if interested on; woolftv@xtra.co.nz
I look forward forward to hearing from any Players out there who would love to come to NZ for a season or 2.
Nga mihinui ki a koutou katoa, nga Kaitaakaro o te ao!!!

Fairfield United
Mail to Fairfield United

Postby Tommy Velázquez » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:43 am

We are looking for a pitcher for the Puerto Rico Summer League 2008. We need Level D-1, D-II, NJCAA D-1. For play from June until August, we cover all expenses ( Air tickets, Ground transportation, Stay and meals ).

If you would like more information and would like to spend time in Puerto Rico, contact Puerto Rico Softball Federation at www.ligafemeninafspr.com or ligafemeninafspr@gmail.com
Tommy Velázquez
Mail to Tommy Velázquez

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008