message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Mary Thompson » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 am

Hello everyone! I am looking for players from Puerto Rico to play for me in college. We have great opportunities for softball and education. Our baseball coach has brought several Puerto Rican baseball players to play for him and just made me aware of this source so I would like to invite all softball players interested in playing in college to contact me. Our school website is www.ellsworthcollege.com
We are a 2 year community college. I also have a travel ball showcase club called I-Club Softball our website is www.iclubsoftball.com We have placed over 45 players into college in the last 4 years. So if you are 14-18 looking to play club ball or 18-20 looking to play in college. Give me a call 515-202-6085. We still have openings for this Spring 09 season at Ellsworth College.
Mary Thompson
Mail to Mary Thompson

Postby Enrico » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:30 am

Hi guys! We are a 2nd division men´s fastpitch team in The Netherlands, looking for a pitcher for next season (march-september) to match our ambitions. The team is avg 35 y.o. all former top baseball players, having good fun in the Friday night competition. Should you be interested to discuss the opportunity, please drop me a mail with details, requirements and -if possible- video link.

Rgds,
Enrico
Enrico
Mail to Enrico

Postby GSK » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:35 am

Want to live in Copenhagen, Denmark, which is a part of Scandinavia, for a summer? Develope your coaching skills? We are currently looking for a person that is willing to help us with the development of our juniors as well as coaching them. We offer to pay for your flight ticket(return), free accommodation and food during your stay.For non-EU citizens it is prefered that you are under 30 due to visa regulations. Please email us for further details.
GSK
Mail to GSK

Postby Brooke O’Hair » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:12 am

One of the top D-III schools in the country looking for a dominate pitcher to join the 2009 spring season or atleast the 2010 season. Our college has an amazing international studies program.
Brooke O’Hair
Mail to Brooke O’Hair

Postby Jerald Lewis » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:20 am

I coach at a NAIA school in Oklahoma and I am looking for a pitcher.
Jerald Lewis
Mail to Jerald Lewis

Postby Terrasvogels Softball ( dutch national champion 20 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am

We are looking for a top D1 pitcher for next year, ( april till october 2009 )
feel free to contact us.
Terrasvogels Softball ( dutch national champion 20
Mail to Terrasvogels Softball ( dutch national champion 20

Postby Isidore TAMEU » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 pm

si vous recherchez des informations sur des joueurs de softball au Cameroun, n’hésitez pas à nous écrire à: fecasoftball@yahoo.com
Isidore TAMEU
Mail to Isidore TAMEU

Postby Bob Ginsburg » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 am

I am the coach of a strong Mid-West NAIA Division 1 program looking for international players. Are you looking to attend a US college to further your education and playing experience. We are looking for student-athletes for the Spring semester and for next school year.
Bob Ginsburg
Mail to Bob Ginsburg

Postby ROBERT ERSKINE » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Our club is look for any overseas pitchers that would like to spend some time in tropical Cairns Australia. Cairns is a fantaisic small city with everything to offer to someone looking to have a great holiday and play ball at the same time. Our competition while not as strong as the capital cities is very competitive with several state representives amoungst our players. We would love to welcome an overseas pitcher and have previously had both Canadian and American player play ball with us. Our season runs from mid October to March/April next year. Please email if interested.
ROBERT ERSKINE
Mail to ROBERT ERSKINE

Postby Kristina McSweeney » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:55 am

Our Junior College is looking for competitive players for the 2009-2010 season. We offer the opportunity to play very competitive teams as well as play in several tournaments across the United States. We have wonderful scholarship opportunities that can pay for schooling and housing. Please email me if you are interested at k.socarras@sscok.edu
Kristina McSweeney
Mail to Kristina McSweeney

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008