message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby ROBERT ERSKINE » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Ivanhoes Softball Club in Cairns Australia is looking for a pitcher for our coming season (October 2009-March2010) Cairns is situated in Tropical Nth Queensland on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef. Someone, look to visit Australia and play softball while here would suit ideally. Please contact me by email if interested.
ROBERT ERSKINE
Mail to ROBERT ERSKINE

Postby Pavel Prachar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 am

I am coaching Polish national women’s team, preparing for European Championchip late July this year. I am looking for two or three players (preferably pitchers) with polish passport (double passport) to help their country.
Pavel Prachar
Mail to Pavel Prachar

Postby Marty Grant » Sun May 03, 2009 11:19 am

If you are a young pitcher looking to play in New Zealand for the 2009/2010 season contact me
Marty Grant
Mail to Marty Grant

Postby eurostars in the netherlands » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 am

we are desp. in need of a div 1 softball pitcher
women pitcher
please contact us soon

eurostars in the netherlands
Mail to eurostars in the netherlands

Postby ton van koeverden » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 am

we are a womens softball team playing
div 1 in the netherlands
our season is from april until end of sept
we are looking for a div 1 pitcher
ton van koeverden
Mail to ton van koeverden

Postby Tanifa Samoa Junior Men’s Softball Team » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Talofa lava,
I am doing some research and am seeking expressions of interest from men’s players of Samoan descent that meet the following criteria:
1. Can prove their Samoan ancestry / lineage
2. Born primarily in the years 1993-1994, OR 1995
3. Are playing senior men’s or age-grade representative softball (please ID the country)
4. Are interested in being part of a succession plan for the current Tanifa Samoa Men’s Softball team
5. Would be prepared to commit themselves to Samoa for the next Junior Mens U19 World Championships in 2012
6. Would commit to taking part in a Samoan Softball accredited talent identification programme designed specifically to support a vision for 2012 and beyond

ONLY those with a genuine interest in this opportunity need respond.

Kind Regards

Rob

Tanifa Samoa Junior Men’s Softball Team
Mail to Tanifa Samoa Junior Men’s Softball Team

Postby Mattia Caputo » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Hallo i’m Mattia Caputo vice chairman of Saronno softball team on Italy, my team search urgently strong catcher good hitter with european passport (one of state of european economic community CEE)
Championship start 4 april and ending middle october.
Mattia Caputo
Mail to Mattia Caputo

Postby R. Dt » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:38 pm

I’ve to coach an italian second league team with the goal to win the 2009 season and play in 2010 ISL (Major League). So I need a strong catcher, also strong as hitter. I’m searching a player with european passport too. We are located in North of Italy, near Switzerland. More engage details if you’re interested and will write to me.
Thanks.
R. Dt
Mail to R. Dt

Postby Coach T » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:41 am

Looking for a pitchers for the next 2 years. 2009-10 and 2010-11. NJCAA Division II college in Illinois. Please contact me on any leads. Scholarships available! Come play for one of the top teams in the Nation.
Coach T
Mail to Coach T

Postby Mary Thompson » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 am

Hello everyone! I am looking for players from Puerto Rico to play for me in college. We have great opportunities for softball and education. Our baseball coach has brought several Puerto Rican baseball players to play for him and just made me aware of this source so I would like to invite all softball players interested in playing in college to contact me. Our school website is www.ellsworthcollege.com
We are a 2 year community college. I also have a travel ball showcase club called I-Club Softball our website is www.iclubsoftball.com We have placed over 45 players into college in the last 4 years. So if you are 14-18 looking to play club ball or 18-20 looking to play in college. Give me a call 515-202-6085. We still have openings for this Spring 09 season at Ellsworth College.
Mary Thompson
Mail to Mary Thompson

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008