message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Mattia Caputo » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:02 am

Hey softball players on the world my team Saronno softball (ITALY) search one player with double passport USA and Italian or Canadian/Italian Australian/Italian or player have availability for italian citizen for next championship of second series or have:

1) position third base good hitter or
2) catcher good hitter
3) utility good hitter or
4) utility-pitcher good hitter in this situation in Italy not possible play pitcher on second series but is possible play in other position and to do pitching coach

Write me at matcaput@tin.it if you know players with double passport.
I thank in advance everyone for help me.

Bye Mattia
Mattia Caputo
Mail to Mattia Caputo

Postby Coach R.Dt » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:41 pm

I’m searching a strong 3B/C to engage in my 2nd League Softball Team (A2 in Italy). Our next mission is to partecipate to the Playoff and try to jump to the First League (A1 in Italy). This player has to supplier me her last stats and must already have italian passport or to have the opportunity to obtain it. More details after your answer. Thanks.
R.Dt (technical no. 040416)
Coach R.Dt
Mail to Coach R.Dt

Postby Coach » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:14 am

We are a ranked college softball program with a background in recruiting international student-athletes. Currently, one of our players will be participating on the 2008 Netherland Olympic Softball Team and an Italian will be joining us in the spring. We offer scholarships. If you are a high quality talent interested in playing and going to school in the USA please mail me. You will see much Division I exposure. We look forward to hearing from you!
Coach
Mail to Coach

Postby Fred Burroughs » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:45 pm

I am the head softball coach at Bowie State University, a DIV II university in Maryland. We are looking for players in all positions utility players are a plus! We won the CIAA conference championship and had 2 All-Americans on our team. Our short stop was named conference player of the year. We are a very competitive team shooting for a regional/ national championship. If interested please contact me by email or phone 301-613-4330
Fred Burroughs
Mail to Fred Burroughs

Postby Coach » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:50 am

We’re interested in speaking with any Japanese Men’s National team players interested in playing this next ISC season in the US.
Coach
Mail to Coach

Postby Mike Stenzler » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:20 am

Who wants to play in the Netherlands next year (2008)?? Most wanted are pitchers compatible D1. Please contact me. Mike Stenzler
Mike Stenzler
Mail to Mike Stenzler

Postby MIchèl Spethmann » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:04 pm

Hello Softballcoaches,

we are looking for a Softballcoach in 2008. We have 2 Women Fastpitchteams. If you are interested, please contact me.
MIchèl Spethmann
Mail to MIchèl Spethmann

Postby C Eaton » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:56 pm

Successful Junior College in United States looking for pitchers for the spring semester(Jan 㤐). Have scholarship money available. Please contact me if you are interested.
C Eaton
Mail to C Eaton

Postby Ashot Uzunyan » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 am

Hi to all softballers and lovers of softball. I am looking for a female players, pitchers and catchers to play in the local league in Armenia. Please contact me directly to register your interests.
Ashot Uzunyan
Mail to Ashot Uzunyan

Postby Martijn Teuben » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:51 pm

As former topclass team in the Netherlands, we’re building back to the top. This year goes very well, so we probably will be the champions of our competition this season to play higher allready next year. The way to the top will take some time more, but we need an outfielder. Ideal would be to be capable for a number one hitting position. While playing strong for us can bring you up to a topclass team quick also. Please react when interested, including age and last year positions/stats. Looking forward to hear from you!

Martijn
Martijn Teuben
Mail to Martijn Teuben

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008