message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Martin Hunt » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Looking for a pitcher who is wanting to face some of the best batters in the world in the Auckland Fastpitch Competition, here in New Zealand.
We are a young family oriented club with a young premier side who finished 8th last season. Looking for a pitcher between October - March for our season, would be happy to negotiate a deal for interested parties.
Please, if your interested send us an email and we’ll get back to you.
Martin Hunt
Mail to Martin Hunt

Postby Bob Fromer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 am

The Great Britain Women’s Fastpitch National Team has qualified for the 2010 ISF World Championship in Oklahoma City, and is looking for good pitchers with British heritage to add to a good squad of players. To qualify for a British passport, you need to have a British parent (grandparents or great-grandparents won’t do it), or have been born in Britain yourself. Contact Team Manager Bob Fromer on:
Bob Fromer
Mail to Bob Fromer

Postby Coach Troadio Fernandez Cosme » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 am

Hi, looking for a fast pitch pitcher in the USA: ( Ft. Lauderdale ,other area) with Panamenian status, to play in the upcoming VII fastpith Women Champinship Games, Maracai Venezuela. Dates 30 July - August 9 , 2009. If available please contact me ASAP. Cel. Phone 6763-0814.
Coach Troadio Fernandez Cosme
Mail to Coach Troadio Fernandez Cosme

Postby Jon Malgradi » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:08 am

I am the Head Softball Coach at Mesa Community College in Mesa, Arizona. I am looking to add some international players that have the goal of moving onto a high level 4 Year University. If you are interested please send me your player profile.

Jon Malgradi
Head Softball Coach
Mesa Community College
Jon Malgradi
Mail to Jon Malgradi

Postby LASSAIGNE » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm

URGENT: we are seeking an experienced pitcher to compete with our French softball team in the European Cup Women B , this summer in Bulgaria, from august 16th to 23rd.
If you are interested in coming to Nice (on the French Riviera) from august 7th to 25th, please contact us asap

Postby Forzasoftball » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello - I am a high school coach in a top level area looking for any current students that would be interested in a foreign exchange program. I am looking for dedicated athletes that want to experience softball at a high level and gain a life long experience. This opportunity is available from either Aug. - May or you may opt to come from Jan. - May. You would be placed with a host family and attend school. Please contact me for further details.
Mail to Forzasoftball

Postby Barbara » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm

We are seeking a top line pitcher to compete in the Women’s Auckland Fastpitch Competition here in New Zealand.

Our season commences 1st week of October 2009.

If you are interested in coming to New Zealand and want to play competitive softball please get in touch.

Mail to Barbara

Postby Robert Erskine » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Further to my previous message we are looking for a female pitcher and already have a Canadian catcher heading to Australia to play with us this season. We would welcome any pitcher looking to having the experience of playing overseas in a country town atmosphere.
Robert Erskine
Mail to Robert Erskine

Postby ROBERT ERSKINE » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Ivanhoes Softball Club in Cairns Australia is looking for a pitcher for our coming season (October 2009-March2010) Cairns is situated in Tropical Nth Queensland on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef. Someone, look to visit Australia and play softball while here would suit ideally. Please contact me by email if interested.

Postby Pavel Prachar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 am

I am coaching Polish national women’s team, preparing for European Championchip late July this year. I am looking for two or three players (preferably pitchers) with polish passport (double passport) to help their country.
Pavel Prachar
Mail to Pavel Prachar

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008