message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Re: Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Heidi Boermans » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello, The Belgian Women’s Fastpitch National Team is going to participate in the XVI European Championship Women "A" in Friuli Region Italy 25-07-2011 / 30-07-2011 and is looking for good pitchers with Belgian heritage to add to a good squad of players. To qualify for a Belgian passport, you need to have a Belgian parent or have been born in Belgium yourself. Looking forward to your responses! Please contact jacques.r@belgiumsoftballdivision.be toon.vdv@belgiumsoftballdivision.be vera.vdv@belgiumsoftballdivision.be heidi.b@belgiumsoftballdivision.be
Heidi Boermans
Mail to Heidi Boermans

Postby Amateur Softball Association of the Philippines » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Play for the Philippines!
We are inviting interested Filipino-Foreigners to play for your country!
We are preparing for the Women’s Softball Competitions in the coming ASIAN GAMES 2010 in Guangzhou, China on November 12 - 27, 2010.
Interested applicants may send their CV to PJL Corporate Center 1782 N. Garcia cor. Candelaria Sts., Makati City, Philippines or email questions at asaphil2006@yahoo.com.ph.

Amateur Softball Association of the Philippines (ASAPHIL)
Amateur Softball Association of the Philippines
Mail to Amateur Softball Association of the Philippines

Postby Simon Ashby » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 am

Hi were a Nelson based club in NZ looking for a pitcher whose interested in playing over here for the season. We travel to all the major South Island Tournaments as well as Club Nationals. Please get in touch simon.ashby@wattyl.co.nz if your interested.
Simon Ashby
Mail to Simon Ashby

Postby stanly » Sun May 23, 2010 7:36 pm

i am currently coaching university of johannesburg ,and i’ve started an external team for those that are at work place during the day but free on weekends ,holidays and after hours so if you are residing around GautengJHB please give me a call /drop me an email:stanly.n12@gmail.com
:073 33 789 88
:084 335 1115
thank you.
stanly
Mail to stanly

Postby Coach » Fri May 14, 2010 9:49 am

Looking for players who are interested in playing softball at the collegiate level. we are looking for athletes who play any positons, including pitcher and catcher. If you are interested please email me, thanks.
Coach
Mail to Coach

Postby Marcos Aldrich » Wed May 12, 2010 7:01 am

A Woman’s Professional Softball Team is seeking a Pitcher from the USA/Canada to play the federation tournament for the months of June, first two weeks of July and possible playoffs in August.
Marcos Aldrich
Mail to Marcos Aldrich

Postby Julie Mata » Sat May 08, 2010 4:58 am

NCAA Division II university; looking for another pitcher for 2010-2011 season; great scholarship, academic and softball opportunity
Julie Mata
Mail to Julie Mata

Postby Coach Troadio Fernandez C. » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:30 am

HI, my name is Troadio Fernandez, we just won the gold medal in the past IX (April) Centralamerican women softbal tournament 2010. I wrote before and I am still looking for a fastpitch women softball pitcher . We may be going to the Central american and caribbean tournament in July. The player has to be a Panama National or one of the parent is required. My cel . 6763-0814. I will be in the Florida area by end of April thru May. Port st. Lucy .
Coach Troadio Fernandez C.
Mail to Coach Troadio Fernandez C.

Postby Coach Bob D. » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 am

Italian 2nd League Team. I’m searching an OF (1st or 3rd base too is welcome ...), strong hitter, to complete our roster. This player has to be owner of a European Community passport. If interested write me immediatly for deeper details. Thanks.
Coach Bob D.
Mail to Coach Bob D.

Postby Samantha Rudolph » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Hi,

The Heidelberg Hedgehogs have found a pitcher, so we no longer need someone for the 2010 season. Perhaps next year!

Best Regards,
Samantha
Samantha Rudolph
Mail to Samantha Rudolph

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008