message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Tommy Velázquez » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:43 am

We are looking for a pitcher for the Puerto Rico Summer League 2008. We need Level D-1, D-II, NJCAA D-1. For play from June until August, we cover all expenses ( Air tickets, Ground transportation, Stay and meals ).

If you would like more information and would like to spend time in Puerto Rico, contact Puerto Rico Softball Federation at www.ligafemeninafspr.com or ligafemeninafspr@gmail.com
Tommy Velázquez
Mail to Tommy Velázquez

Postby michael » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:36 pm

URGENT: D1 or equivalent fastball pitcher for the period begin august till 3rd week of september
michael
Mail to michael

Postby Johnny Graterol » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 am

I Manage an Adult Windmill-fastpitch Team in New York City. We play every Saturday in Manhattan’s Central Park. Our League is very competitive within friendly environment. I’m currently seeking a Pitcher a catcher and 3B/SS. Please contact me ASAP.
Thanks
Johnny
Johnny Graterol
Mail to Johnny Graterol

Postby Kazuaki Imoto » Sun May 18, 2008 5:53 pm

Thanks for all the responses. We’ve filled our needs per the message below and are no longer seeking any players.

-Kazuaki Imoto, President
IEC Kyushu Kokusai College
Kazuaki Imoto
Mail to Kazuaki Imoto

Postby mike » Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 pm

I’m looking for a fastball-pitcher, Level Div 1 or top div. 2 for the period may/june until late september.
mike
Mail to mike

Postby Lee Rudolph » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Forgot to mention we are looking for a Premier Mens Pitcher to pitch for the Glenfield Softball Club.
Lee Rudolph
Mail to Lee Rudolph

Postby Lee Rudolph » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:14 am

I play and manage the Glenfield Softball Club in Auckland, New Zealand and will be playing in the Auckland Premiers competition for the 2008/09. We are looking for a quality premier pitcher who is wanting to test themselves against the best players New Zealand has to offer. Along with the weekly club league there are also 3 or 4 tournaments we will be entering plus the Interclub Champs which will be held at our home grounds (Rosedale Park) next year (Mar 09). We are very much a family orientated team and had 7 players make the North Harbour NPC side this year with 2 of the 7 making the tourament team. If you want to travel to New Zealand and/or based in NZ and need a team to play for in Auckland please contact me on lee.rudolph@iag.co.nz. or 029 489 5547.
Lee Rudolph
Mail to Lee Rudolph

Postby Kacy Tillery » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:30 am

We are a two year community college in Kansas looking for players interested in playing softball in the best community college conference in the United States. We have scholarships avaliable. Please feel free to call 913-288-7356 or email me at ktillery@kckcc.edu
Kacy Tillery
Mail to Kacy Tillery

Postby Tony Cook » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 am

Looking for a pitcher for the 2009 season. Have scholarship with housing available.
Tony Cook
Mail to Tony Cook

Postby Marty Grant » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:23 am

The Nelson Youth Softball programme is based in Nelson, New Zealand. We are currently offering placement to young men and women into our Youth Academy for the 2008/2009 season. Players from the age of 14 - 18 have an opportunity to come and study in Nelson and attend our academy and be involved in our local club and provincial representative programmes. We have recently place 4 members of our academy into National programmes and 7 members of our Adult Assocaition have participated in the recent National League. Please contact Marty Grant Developement Manager marty@nelsonsoftball.org.nz 64 3 5442520 www.nelsonsoftball.org.nz
Marty Grant
Mail to Marty Grant

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008