message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Coach Sisco » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:34 am

We are looking for a pitcher for the 2008 spring softball season. We are a NJCAA Division II program located in Mason City, Iowa. We have athletic scholarships available.
Coach Sisco
Mail to Coach Sisco

Postby Cel Rivas » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:31 am

Calling the attention of all Fil-Americans!!!

Here is your chance to play for flag and country for your country of origin, the Philippines.

With the advent of globalization, doors are being opened for people with mixed parentage or dual citizenships. As such, opportunities now exist for you to possibly play for the Philippines in your chosen sport. The fact is there are a lot of Fil-Ams who have been playing in various disciplines in international meets representing the Philippines.

If you are interested and believe you have the skills and talents needed, all you have to do is email your background showing your Filipino roots and your background and accomplishments in any sport or discipline, and we will help you get the interested national sports association concerned to get in touch with you.

Trace your roots and feel proud of your Filipino parentage.
Cel Rivas
Mail to Cel Rivas

Postby Jerry Grasso » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:29 am

We are currently looking for some softball players for the 2008-2009 school year who would like to compete on the D-II level and receive a strong business degree. Our academic graduation rate is 92%, our job placement rate is 97%, and our team has produced over 10 Academic All-Americans over the past seven years. We have beautiful dorm rooms, that have apartment style living conditions. Our team plays in the CACC and is in rebuilding stages, going 4-32 last season. I inherited a squad of student-athletes who are eager to perform and raise the bar, the question is how can I get a few more student-athletes that want to join them! We do offer partial athletic scholarships and academic scholarships. Please contact me if you are interested.
Jerry Grasso
Mail to Jerry Grasso

Postby Danielle » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:48 am

PowerSquad International Softball team are a multi-national slowpitch team looking for female players from anywhere in the world to play for them. Currently they comprise of Americans, Canadians and Europeans all playing together in various tournaments around the world. Interested players should be aware that commitment is a very large requirement. If you would like to discuss this further get in touch.
Danielle
Mail to Danielle

Postby scott beatty head softball coach Muscatine Commu » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:46 am

We are looking for a pitcher for the 2008 spring softball season. We are a very successful NJCAA Div.II softball program located in Muscatine Iowa. We have athletic scholarship and a great opportunity for a quality education. Muscatine Community College gets alot of NCAA Div.I, Div.II and Div.III exposure for softball player to advance to the next level.
scott beatty head softball coach Muscatine Commu
Mail to scott beatty head softball coach Muscatine Commu

Postby Coach Capner » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:12 am

Hey we are looking for a pitcher for this upcoming season! We are an NCAA DII University in a very competitive conference. If you are at all interested please email me.
Coach Capner
Mail to Coach Capner

Postby Mattia Caputo » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:02 am

Hey softball players on the world my team Saronno softball (ITALY) search one player with double passport USA and Italian or Canadian/Italian Australian/Italian or player have availability for italian citizen for next championship of second series or have:

1) position third base good hitter or
2) catcher good hitter
3) utility good hitter or
4) utility-pitcher good hitter in this situation in Italy not possible play pitcher on second series but is possible play in other position and to do pitching coach

Write me at matcaput@tin.it if you know players with double passport.
I thank in advance everyone for help me.

Bye Mattia
Mattia Caputo
Mail to Mattia Caputo

Postby Coach R.Dt » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:41 pm

I’m searching a strong 3B/C to engage in my 2nd League Softball Team (A2 in Italy). Our next mission is to partecipate to the Playoff and try to jump to the First League (A1 in Italy). This player has to supplier me her last stats and must already have italian passport or to have the opportunity to obtain it. More details after your answer. Thanks.
R.Dt (technical no. 040416)
Coach R.Dt
Mail to Coach R.Dt

Postby Coach » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:14 am

We are a ranked college softball program with a background in recruiting international student-athletes. Currently, one of our players will be participating on the 2008 Netherland Olympic Softball Team and an Italian will be joining us in the spring. We offer scholarships. If you are a high quality talent interested in playing and going to school in the USA please mail me. You will see much Division I exposure. We look forward to hearing from you!
Coach
Mail to Coach

Postby Fred Burroughs » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:45 pm

I am the head softball coach at Bowie State University, a DIV II university in Maryland. We are looking for players in all positions utility players are a plus! We won the CIAA conference championship and had 2 All-Americans on our team. Our short stop was named conference player of the year. We are a very competitive team shooting for a regional/ national championship. If interested please contact me by email or phone 301-613-4330
Fred Burroughs
Mail to Fred Burroughs

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008