message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Samantha Rudolph » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

I play for the Heidelberg Hedgehogs in the German Bundesliga, and we are looking for a pitcher for the 2010 season. The season starts April 10, so the sooner you could come, the better! We offer free room and half board, spending money, round-trip air fare, a cell phone, plus a few other perks. Not only would we ask you to pitch, we would also be asking you to help coach our junior team. So you would get lots of playing time and coaching experience, plus the opportunity to live in beautiful Heidelberg for the summer! If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me. We look forward to hearing from you!
Samantha Rudolph
Mail to Samantha Rudolph

Postby Jody Long » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:58 am

Hello: My name is Jody Long Head Softball Coach at Northeast Mississippi Community College we are looking for two pitchers, a SS, 3B and a catcher from anywhere in the world. You must be able to communicate english. You must have desire to play high level of softball and move onto to a four year university. please contact Jody Long 662-720-7305 or jwlong@nemcc.edu
Jody Long
Mail to Jody Long

Postby Amanda Bell » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 am

WARNING!!!
There is a man claiming to be Claus Peter-Bach from Germany, and he says he is starting a club in Amsterdam, Germany, and the Netherlands. He says he will pay his players $5500/month, but they must pay for their license ($450). THIS IS A SCAM!!! I spoke with the real Claus Peter-Bach, and he knew nothing about this. DO NOT send this person your passport information or your money just because you are eager to play abroad. I am sorry that it has come to this, and I will inform as may people as I know. Please feel free to email if this same person has tried to scam you as well.
Amanda Bell
Mail to Amanda Bell

Postby Amanda Bell » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 am

WARNING!!!!

There is a man claiming to be Claus Peter-Bach from Germany. He says that he wants you to come play in Amsterdam, and will pay you $5500/month. THIS IS A SCAM! I spoke with the real Claus Peter-Bach, and he knows nothing of this Claus Sport Club. Please beware, and don’t let yourself become so eager that you send this man your money or a copy of your passport
Amanda Bell
Mail to Amanda Bell

Postby Ashot Uzunyan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 am

We are building a female national fast pitch team and are looking for Armenians nationals playing from anywhere in the world. We want creation of a playing team under the flag of Armenia. Interested players should be aware that commitment is a very large requirement. Here is your chance to play for flag for your country. If you would like to discuss this further get in touch. Please, email us at auzunian@yahoo.com
Ashot Uzunyan
Mail to Ashot Uzunyan

Postby Marcel Enz » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:40 pm

OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY FASTPITCH SOFTBALL AND TO COACH IN SWITZERLAND FOR A FEMALE

We are a club in Lucerne, in the heart of Switzerland that is looking for a female fastpitch Softball player for our club. We want you also to help out our coaching staff and to raise the level of play of our teams (particularly Age 13 to 18). Softball is purely non-professional in Switzerland, but played on a competitive level.

We offer:
A plane ticket to Switzerland. And back. / An small allowance covering living costs and local transportation / Free Accommodation.
Last edited by admin on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: references to other sports
Marcel Enz
Mail to Marcel Enz

Postby Mallory York » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm

My name is Mallory York. I am the Head Coach at Talladega College in Talladega, Alabama. I am looking for student-atheletes to help start out 1st year of fastpitch softball. We are a NAIA 4 year college. www.talladega.edu Contact me at mallory.york@yahoo.com
Mallory York
Mail to Mallory York

Postby Brittiany Johnson » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 am

NAIA School in Nashville, TN looking for strong effective pitchers, quickness, and power hitters. We are a successful and very competitive. If you would like to know more about our program contact me.
Brittiany Johnson
Mail to Brittiany Johnson

Postby Beth Elledge » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 am

We would be interested in hosting a high school exchange student that is an experienced fastpitch catcher. Interested in a female student from Puerto Rico.
Beth Elledge
Mail to Beth Elledge

Postby Gladsaxe Softball Klub, Copenhagen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:00 am

Want to live in Copenhagen, Denmark, which is a part of Scandinavia, for a summer? Develope your coaching skills? We are currently looking for a person that is willing to help us with the development of our juniors and youn seniors, as well as coaching them. The position is unpaid, however we offer to pay for your flight ticket(return), free accommodation and food during your stay and softball relatet expenses.For non-EU citizens it is prefered that you are under 30 due to visa regulations. Please email us for further details.
Gladsaxe Softball Klub, Copenhagen
Mail to Gladsaxe Softball Klub, Copenhagen

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008