message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby MIchèl Spethmann » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:04 pm

Hello Softballcoaches,

we are looking for a Softballcoach in 2008. We have 2 Women Fastpitchteams. If you are interested, please contact me.
MIchèl Spethmann
Mail to MIchèl Spethmann

Postby C Eaton » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:56 pm

Successful Junior College in United States looking for pitchers for the spring semester(Jan 㤐). Have scholarship money available. Please contact me if you are interested.
C Eaton
Mail to C Eaton

Postby Ashot Uzunyan » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 am

Hi to all softballers and lovers of softball. I am looking for a female players, pitchers and catchers to play in the local league in Armenia. Please contact me directly to register your interests.
Ashot Uzunyan
Mail to Ashot Uzunyan

Postby Martijn Teuben » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:51 pm

As former topclass team in the Netherlands, we’re building back to the top. This year goes very well, so we probably will be the champions of our competition this season to play higher allready next year. The way to the top will take some time more, but we need an outfielder. Ideal would be to be capable for a number one hitting position. While playing strong for us can bring you up to a topclass team quick also. Please react when interested, including age and last year positions/stats. Looking forward to hear from you!

Martijn
Martijn Teuben
Mail to Martijn Teuben

Postby Billie Ivanoski » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 am

Looking for a pitcher who would like to play in the UK Women’s Fastpitch League next year. Preferably with an EU passport.

We generally play in a few tournaments thruout Europe and also in the European Cup Tournament.

We are looking for a player for next year. Pls contact me for further details.

Cheers,

Billie :)
Billie Ivanoski
Mail to Billie Ivanoski

Postby Elena Gapper » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:31 pm

Christchurch Royals Softball Club are looking for players for its Premier 1 Mens Team for the 2007/2008 Season. We are particularly keen to hear from experienced pitchers and catchers and welcome enquiries from overseas players. If you would like more information and would like to spend time in the Mainland of NZ, contact Ted Forrester on (0064) 027 4836739 or email chchroyalssoftball@gmail.com
Elena Gapper
Mail to Elena Gapper

Postby Emelie Palmcrantz » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:50 pm

We are seaking highly competitive 14-18 year old softball players for the Swedish Junior National Team. We are in the process of recruiting players to add onto our team for the 2008 Junior Eurpean Championships. If you are a dual/or can attain dual citizenship with Sweden then contact me at emelie_p@hotmail.com.

If you are a dual/or can attain dual citizenship, and are older then the required age, and you are interested in trying out for the Senior National Team contact me and I can forward your interest.
Emelie Palmcrantz
Mail to Emelie Palmcrantz

Postby Ponce Leones Softball Club » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 am

Interested in signing Grade 1 Male Fast Pitch Softball Pitchers with Puerto Rican heritage or at least two years residency at country. 4 month season- Play only on Saturdays. Excellent opportunity for exposure to join Puerto Rican national team.

Interes en firmar lanzadores de Softbol "Fast Pitch" de primer nivel con ascendencia boricua o al menos dos anos de residencia en la isla. Temporada de 4 meses de duracion- se juega solo en Sabados. Oportunidad excelente para exposicion e integrar seleccion nacional de Puerto Rico.

Tel. 787-486-8444; 787-984-2222
Ponce Leones Softball Club
Mail to Ponce Leones Softball Club

Postby Ramblers Softball Club NZ » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 pm

Hi there,

The Ramblers Softball club in Auckland, New Zealand (Women’s Team) is looking for 2 players to join us for the 2007/08 season. We require a Pitcher and Catcher for our Premier Women’s team. As hard as this may seem you must be of a high standard and have played Division 1 College Softball NCAA. Our season starts in October 2007 and does not finish until April 2008, therefore we require players to attend pre season training in September 2007. Our club has a very good reputation for importing and looking after our foreign players. We are proud of the fact that we have had players in the past such as Connie Clark, Michelle Gromacki and Leslie King play at our club! We have won National Titles and we intend on winning the 2008 National Club Title.
I would require a short Video via email of you in action. Please do not apply if you are a drama queen and need babysitting 24/7 as we are serious contenders with mature players!
Look forward to your emails....
Venita Hokai (Head Coach)
Ramblers Softball Club NZ
Mail to Ramblers Softball Club NZ

Postby Mike Stenzler » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 am

Looking for a pitcher in august and september 2007 to play in the Netherlands. If you are interrested please mail me as soon as possible.

Mike Stenzler
Mail to Mike Stenzler

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008