message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Evryali Glyfada Softball » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:02 am

GREEK SOFTALL TEAM SEEKING PLAYERS FOR 2007 SEASON

Our team Evryali Glyfada is looking for two players who would like to play in Athens, Greece during the period between February 1 to September 15, 2007. The main tournaments that our team will be playing in are the Greek National Championship and the European Cup Winner’s Cup.

Our team will offer room, board (in an American University dorm in Athens or with a Greek family depending on the player’s preference) and the air tickets to travel to Athens, Greece and back. Also, depending on the player’s university major and other attributes we can arrange to find her a full or part time job.

In particular we would like one of these players to be a pitcher (preferably with NCAA Division I experience) who can also hit, and the other an infielder or outfielder (preferably a middle infielder with NCAA Division I experience) that is a consistent hitter. We would also like the players to have some coaching or teaching experience with children, as we would like them to help teach pitching and hitting (in particular) as well as other softball skills. Above all the players must have a good character and team spirit and must be cooperative, hard working and willing to help the team on and off the field.

Anyone interested to apply (please send a resume) or seeking additional information please contact the club’s Head Coach Mr. Dennis Horafas at horafas@yahoo.com. The deadline for applying would be January 25, 2007, as we will need a certain amount of time to get the paperwork done.
Evryali Glyfada Softball
Mail to Evryali Glyfada Softball

Postby Cavigal softball baseball » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:03 am

Hello,

We are a French softball team call "CAVIGAL NICE", we are on the south east of France, on the French Riviera.

Our team is looking for a good pitcher (fastpich) from may 15th to the begin of October for :
 the championship and
 the European cup A pool (August 20th - 25th, in Netherlands).

Honours list :
French champion since 1991
European champion cup B
2 times finalist European cup B

If you are interested to join us, please email me your stats and if you are not interested send me a message at : Natalycavigalsoft@yahoo.fr
Cavigal softball baseball
Mail to Cavigal softball baseball

Postby Fabretto Francesca » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:56 am

Dear Friends,
I am a softball coach in Italy. I am looking for fastpitch-softball pitchers with Italian citizenship (or eligible to get it by descendant/jures-sanguinis) to play in the top Italian league, with also the possibility of a tryout for the Italia Team that will play the Olympic Qualifier next season. I will be pleased to give you more details by email.
Thank you for your help!
Francesca Fabretto
Fabretto Francesca
Mail to Fabretto Francesca

Postby LARRY BRZEZINSKI » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:37 am

THE TEAM IS THE BEACH GIRLS GOLD WE ARE OUT OF BROOKYLN NEW YORK AND ARE PLAYING IN FLORIDA JAN 5 07 AT THE RISING STARS TOURNAMENT OUR WEB SITE IS BEACHGIRLSGOLD.NET THIS IS ASA GOLD LEVEL THANKS AGIN LARRY BRZEZINSKI
LARRY BRZEZINSKI
Mail to LARRY BRZEZINSKI

Postby LARRY BRZEZINSKI » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:33 am

LOOKING FOR 18/U ELITE PLAYERS TO PLAY IN ASA GOLD LEVEL FOR SUMMER OF 07 ALL POSITIONS OPEN WE PLAY A GREAT SCHEDULE AND PLAY ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES THANKS YOU
LARRY BRZEZINSKI
LARRY BRZEZINSKI
Mail to LARRY BRZEZINSKI

Postby Roberto A. Durot » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:09 am

An important Italian Softball Team, located in North Italy (between Switzerland and Milan) is searching a strong PITCHER with double passport, italian and other. Her level must be same as Div I or II in USA. The 2007 Championship will be the Italian II League. Player’s availability from begin of March to September included. Details about arrangement, salary and other benefits after the direct contact. If interested, send me a small curriculum and stats ...
Thank you for your collaboration.
R.A. Durot (italian tech. no. 040416)
Roberto A. Durot
Mail to Roberto A. Durot

Postby Dave » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:38 am

Im a pitcher into fastpitch, aslo im great at short stop and third base, im planning to travel to the United states next year in Chicago and would like to play in a summer league
Dave
Mail to Dave

Postby GSK » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:54 pm

Want to live in Copenhagen, Denmark, which is a part of Scandinavia, for a summer?
We are currently looking for a person that is willing to help us with the development of our women’s team, as well as helping out with coaching our juniors.
During our summer break there will be plenty time for travel, as the rest of Europe is only between 1-4 hours away by car or plane.
For non-EU citizens it is preffered that you are under 30 due to visa regulations.
Please email us for further details.
GSK
Mail to GSK

Postby Blake Baskin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:39 pm

Hi I am an the assistant coach for Okaloosa Walton College softball team. We are currently looking for international players for this spring 07 and next year. OWC in a Junior College located in Florida. We are NJCAA Division 1 and are fully funded with meal plans, housing, and much more. If you are interested please email me.
Blake Baskin
Mail to Blake Baskin

Postby Bob Fromer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:11 am

The Great Britain Women’s Fastpitch National Team is entering the final stages of an intensive two-year programme aimed at qualifying for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, with a realistic chance of achieving this goal. To help us still further, we are looking for high-level players who might be eligible to play for Great Britain through having a British family heritage.
To be eligible for a British passport, a player must have been born in Great Britain or have a British parent – either mother or father, as long as the parents were legally married. Having a British grandparent will not do. In terms of British heritage, players or parents who come from England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland (but not the Republic of Ireland) are all potentially eligible.
We are happy to hear about quality players with British eligibility who play any position -- but we are particularly keen to recruit pitchers.
If you are a high-level player who may be eligible for a British passport or who has one already, or if you know a player in this position in a programme you are involved with, please get in touch with us at your earliest opportunity. Click Mail Me (below) or e-mail GB National Team Head Coach Craig Montvidas at montvidas@wanadoo.nl
Bob Fromer
Mail to Bob Fromer

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008