message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Kapiti Softball Club Inc » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:54 pm

we have already posted a message on this site but need to point out we are looking for male players only

Lee Keating Club captain
Kapiti Softball Club Inc
Mail to Kapiti Softball Club Inc

Postby Marty Grant » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am

I am looking for a female pitcher and catcher to play in the local league in Nelson, New Zealand. We are hosting the National Provincial Championship this year (Jan 2008)and there are opportunities to play in other tournaments and the National League if the players are of that standard. Arrangements will be by negotiation please contact me directly to register interest.
Marty Grant
Mail to Marty Grant

Postby Kapiti Softball Club Inc » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:23 am

Kapiti Softball Club Is seeking players for it’s Premier 1 team Which plays in the Wellington softball Assn top league we are mainly looking for a Pitcher and catcher put are also interested in any top line players interested in playing top class softball in New zealand We are are the only softball club on the Kapiti Coast and a very fiendly club If your interested please contact me Lee Keating @ leekeating@xtra.co.nz
Kapiti Softball Club Inc
Mail to Kapiti Softball Club Inc

Postby SASHA L » Mon May 21, 2007 4:43 am

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESHMENS TO PLAY SOFT BALL
SASHA L
Mail to SASHA L

Postby Antorcha Club » Wed May 09, 2007 9:00 am

Urgently seeking a pitcher for the remainder of our season, May to end Aug. To play in the spanish Queens Cup and at the European Championships. If you are interested please contact us asap.
Antorcha Club
Mail to Antorcha Club

Postby Dejan Jesic » Fri May 04, 2007 1:04 am

The Serbian Softball Federation is looking for female softball players who hold an Serbian passport, or are eligible to get one, for their Softball National Team, which will in the future play for Serbia.
Although team management is happy to hear about quality players with Serbian eligibility who play any position - they are particularly keen to recruit pitchers. Playing international softball for a National Team does not affect NCAA eligibility and the federation will do everything possible to work around players college or work obligations.
If you are a quality player who may be eligible for an Serbian passport or who has one already, or if you know a player in this position, please get in touch with Dejan Jesic
djesic@gmail.com or contact softballsavezbeograd@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Dejan Jesic
Mail to Dejan Jesic

Postby Coach Johnson » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:43 am

Slippery Rock University is locatedi n the United States. We are a liberal arts university and offer athletic scholarships. We are currently looking for pitchers. If you have interest email me or call (724) 738-4959
Coach Johnson
Mail to Coach Johnson

Postby Dana Fusetti » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 pm

Ciao-
Interested in coming to the states? I am looking for a short stop or strong pitcher that is 18 and under to play travelball. It will be from May 20th until August. For more info please contact me.
Dana Fusetti
Mail to Dana Fusetti

Postby Brian Smith » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:00 am

I am the head coach for Paris Junior College softball team. We are currently looking for international players for the 2007-2008 season, particularly pitchers. PJC is located in Paris, Texas. We are NJCAA Division 1 and are fully funded with meal plans, housing, and much more. If you are interested please email me. www.parisjc.edu
Brian Smith
Mail to Brian Smith

Postby Chauveau Freya » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:58 am

I’m coach of a Belgium women fastpitch team.We’re urgently looking for a catcher.
If you want to play in Antwerp and you’re availble from may till september 2007,please contact us ASAP.
Chauveau Freya
Mail to Chauveau Freya

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008