message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Ashley » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:31 am

Hello. My name is Ashley and my team (Carolina Crushers) is looking for a fast pitch pitcher. We have a completely good team and all we need is a pitcher. We have a tournament coming up this weekend and next weekend at pine grove complex and oak grove complex. If you can play in one of these games please email me.
Ashley
Mail to Ashley

Postby Mary Jo Vrba » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:47 am

North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) is a NJCAA Division II community college located in Iowa of the United States. We offer college transfer and career academic programs along with athletic scholarships to those players who qualify. Please look at our website: www.niacc.edu, email me, or call (641) 422-4179.
Mary Jo Vrba
Mail to Mary Jo Vrba

Postby Fay » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:41 am

Hi.My name is Fay and i play softball for a club called "Trend Setters" in Cape Town, South Africa. We played in the top league in our federation but got relegated to the majors last season. We’re looking for players who are interested in coming to our beautiful country to play competitively.If you are a pitcher, infielder or outfielder and you are interested, you are most welcome to contact me for more info.
Fay
Mail to Fay

Postby Charlotte Bernhard » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:28 pm

Glen Waverley Softball Club is looking for international players. Here is an opportunity to travel and play in one of Australia’s elite level competitions playing in "A" grade competition in Waverley Softball Association in the South Eastern Suburbs of Victoria. The club is preferably looking for pitcher/utility, but is willing to discuss further with any willing players capable of playing at such level. Please
contact us to discuss further details.

Charlotte Bernhard

President GWSC Inc
Charlotte Bernhard
Mail to Charlotte Bernhard

Postby Roberto A. Durot » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:20 pm

I’m searching, for my italian Softball Women Major League team, a strong Pitcher, Catcher and Outfielder. All 3 players must be able to obtain the italian passport for our next 2007 season starting in april. They played in Div I (better if SR during 2006). Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
R.A. Durot
Roberto A. Durot
Mail to Roberto A. Durot

Postby Cliff Lane » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:37 am

Urgent! Looking for a pitcher to assist in anchoring a club team at Canada Cup this year. July 1 - 9th, 2006.
Cliff Lane
Mail to Cliff Lane

Postby mike » Fri May 12, 2006 7:30 pm

Hi, I’m looking for a pitcher who wants to play close to Amsterdam from may till sept.

Mike
mike
Mail to mike

Postby Coach Johnson » Tue May 09, 2006 2:42 am

Slippery Rock University is a Division 2 university located in the state of Penn. in the United States. We are a liberal arts university and offer athletic scholarships to those players who qualify to play NCAA Division 2 athletics. If you have interest, please take a look at our website: www.sru.edu, email, or call (724) 738-4959
Coach Johnson
Mail to Coach Johnson

Postby ROBERT ERSKINE » Thu May 04, 2006 6:37 pm

Ivanhoes Softball Club in Cairns, North Queensland, Australia are looking for players interested in playing softball in OZ and enjoying a great holiday while playing ball. Cairns is a world renowned tourist destination and a fantastic place to visit. We would love to hear from any players looking to visit Australia and play ball, especially pitchers but any position considered. We have a very competitive team and look forward to hearing from any interested players.
Contact coach Robert Erskine email erskinestackle@bigpond.com
ROBERT ERSKINE
Mail to ROBERT ERSKINE

Postby MRS ADA UGO MBAEGBU » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:28 pm

We are an International Consultancy Services based in Abuja, F.C.T Nigeria. Our client, one of the Softball Federations in West Africa has requested us to shortlist Softball players across the globe for immediate appointment in the National Softball team.

To be eligible for the shortlisting and appointment, the prospective Softball player should have the basic skills, good communication skills and should be willing to live in West Africa for at least one year.

Kindly send your profile or curriculum vitae to us by e-mail, attach copies of all your educational and professional certificates.

Selection Interview: This will be done through a telephone interview. All applicants should leave a contact telephone number.

Notarisation of Profile (Curriculum Vitae) and Professional Certificates: This should be done by a reputable Notary Public resident in the Employer’s country. The applicants should bear the cost of notarisation of his/her profile and certificates directly.

Remunerations; Each successful Softball player will be paid a total of US$ 240,000.00 per annum, excluding housing allowance, winning bonus, medical facility allowance.

Deadline: All apllications should be received and treated on or before 3rd May 2006.

All applications should be addressed to:
The Programme Officer, (Recruitment Services),
Afrikan Consult Limited,
Abuja Nigeria.

(Sgd) Ada Ugo Mbaegbu,
(Consulting Partner)
MRS ADA UGO MBAEGBU
Mail to MRS ADA UGO MBAEGBU

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008