message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby ROBERT ERSKINE » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:02 pm

Our team plays in Cairns, Australia and are looking for a pitcher (other positions considered)to play with us for the current season until the end of March 2007. We would consider anyone available to play from now and could accomodate a shorter stay from January to March 2007 if more suitable. Cairns is a world renowned tourist destination with The Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rain Forest on our doorstep. We could offer share accomodation with a player and if interested source part time work if desired. Anyone looking to enjoy a fantastic holiday in OZ and play softball should contact us asap. Contact Robert Erskine via email at: erskinestackle@bigpond.com for further information.
ROBERT ERSKINE
Mail to ROBERT ERSKINE

Postby Greg Kalu » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:20 pm

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are consultants to the national sports Commission of three African nations.

We are currently recruiting softball players and coaches for the national teams.

The game of softball is still in the formative stages in these countries, so all applicants will be expected to participate in the development of the game and in planning the commencement of the game.

Contact Mr. Greg Kalu for details on: +2348024425390.

Sincerely,

Ms. Ada Ugo Mbaegbu.
Greg Kalu
Mail to Greg Kalu

Postby Guillermo Grajeda » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:44 pm

Soy el entrenador de la selección nacional de mi país y necesitamos pitchers que tengan descendencia salvadoreña para tomarla en cuenta en dicha selección.

Gracias
Guillermo Grajeda
Mail to Guillermo Grajeda

Postby Tom Burke » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:37 pm

Looking for female players turning 18 in 2007 for summer play June thru Aug. Room and provided. Possible college play in 2008 in Ohio college with full ride. Pitchers and -3.0 home to first runners any position email.
Tom Burke
Mail to Tom Burke

Postby Imoto Kazuaki » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:21 am

Our school, IEC Kyushu Kokusai College, is looking for a US woman pitcher to help out with our women’s softball team starting April 2007 to November 2007. Return airfare from the US, meals, & lodging is paid for by IEC. Contact President Imoto at itcpr704@iec-college.ac.jp or Todd Stradford at stradfot@uwplatt.edu (University of Wisconsin, Platteville) for further information. Thanks -
Imoto Kazuaki
Mail to Imoto Kazuaki

Postby Coach Mark Pruis » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:46 pm

Sauk Valley Community College is a NJCAA Division II community college located in Dixon, Illinois, USA.

We are looking for pitchers for the fall 2006 semester. We offer college transfer and career academic programs along with athletic scolarships to those players who qualify. We have new on campus housing

Please look at our website: www.svcc.edu, email me, or call 815-772-4547.
Coach Mark Pruis
Mail to Coach Mark Pruis

Postby Ario Satrio Prakoso » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:14 pm

We are Indonesian Player Agency based in Jakarta Indonesia now search a player who interested to play at Indonesian Softball League 2006. We are looking mens player from First Division/Premier Softball League in position of Pitcher/Catcher. Please send your resume/photos and also recommendation from your Association/Federation/League to : avantesportindo@yahoo.com I’ll be contacting you after we received your profiles. Regards, Ario Satrio Prakoso Managing Director AVANTE SPORTINDO +62 813 83626776 avantesportindo@yahoo.com
Ario Satrio Prakoso
Mail to Ario Satrio Prakoso

Postby Ashley » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:31 am

Hello. My name is Ashley and my team (Carolina Crushers) is looking for a fast pitch pitcher. We have a completely good team and all we need is a pitcher. We have a tournament coming up this weekend and next weekend at pine grove complex and oak grove complex. If you can play in one of these games please email me.
Ashley
Mail to Ashley

Postby Mary Jo Vrba » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:47 am

North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) is a NJCAA Division II community college located in Iowa of the United States. We offer college transfer and career academic programs along with athletic scholarships to those players who qualify. Please look at our website: www.niacc.edu, email me, or call (641) 422-4179.
Mary Jo Vrba
Mail to Mary Jo Vrba

Postby Fay » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:41 am

Hi.My name is Fay and i play softball for a club called "Trend Setters" in Cape Town, South Africa. We played in the top league in our federation but got relegated to the majors last season. We’re looking for players who are interested in coming to our beautiful country to play competitively.If you are a pitcher, infielder or outfielder and you are interested, you are most welcome to contact me for more info.
Fay
Mail to Fay

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008