message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Cel » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:19 am

Hello,
my name is Celine and I’m playing for Cavigal Nice in France. We are playing in the European Cup and we are looking for a good pitcher. it would be from beginning of june till beginning of august.
if you are interested or need more information please feel free to email me at cel011@hotmail.com
or call me at 0033 629 511 374
Celine
Cel
Mail to Cel

Postby Brian Ebbs » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 pm

We have a coed slowpitch league that runs from mid-April to the end of August. If anyone is going to be in Ireland for the Summer, they are welcome to bring along their mitt and sign up for us. Competitive league but games played in the best of spirit. We have 2 teams to accomodate all skill levels. Mail me.
Brian Ebbs
Mail to Brian Ebbs

Postby Mickey Dean » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:03 am

Longwood is an independent Division 1 university located in the state of Virginia in the United States. We are a liberal arts university and offer athletic scholarships to those players who qualify to play NCAA Division 1 athletics. If you have interest, please take a look at our website: www.longwood.edu

Mickey Dean
Mail to Mickey Dean

Postby Mario Debono » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:27 am

We are building a female national team and are looking for Maltese nationals playing outside Malta. If one of your parents are Maltese also contact us as we might be able to get you Maltese Passport. email us at playball@baseballsoftballmalta.org
Mario Debono
Mail to Mario Debono

Postby Ole Mortensen » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:29 am

Denmark is a beautiful country with a nice small competitive softball league for both men and women. The Mens league is strong, with the women starting to improve once again also. We are looking for one male and one female, maybe even a softball couple? to come to Denmark for the 2006 season which runs from late April to early September. The month of July there is a break which would allow you to travel also for those who would like to see northern Europe. You DON’T have to be a pitcher, just a good utility player so if you want to know more about this opportunity feel free to email me.
Kind regards,
Ole Mortensen.
Ole Mortensen
Mail to Ole Mortensen

Postby Robert Erskine » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:07 pm

Ivanhoes Softball Club Australia details for contact are: Robert Erskine
email erskinestackle@bigpond.com
phone 61 7 40516099 (Work)

Fastpitch female player required to play ball in Australia.
Robert Erskine
Mail to Robert Erskine

Postby Robert Erskine » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:52 pm

Ivanhoes Softball Club in Cairns, Australia is look for an accomplish female fastpitch pitcher to play with their defending championship team. Due to the departure of two pitchers we require a pitcher to play with us either before or after Christmas to the end of our season on the 8th April 2006. Our team is with an accomplished pitcher will be very strong and we welcome interest from all players. Cairns, is an exciting tropical tourist city world renowned with the Great Barrier Reef on our doorstep. We currently have a Canadian 19 yr old girl playing with us on permit and enjoying our great city while playing softball. We would discuss the possibility of accomodating the right player with a family or a team member. If your interested in playing in OZ with a great bunch of girls and have a great overseas experience please contact me.
Robert Erskine
Mail to Robert Erskine

Postby Roy Henson » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:35 am

I’m a softball coach in Berlin, Germany. For next year my team is looking for some girls that want to play in Berlin. My girls are between 17-29 years old. The games are from Apr. till Sep. For more info send an e-mail to Henson.roy-g@gmx.de
Roy Henson
Mail to Roy Henson

Postby David » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:01 am

We are a belgian Softball Team and we are looking for good quality pitcher and catcher for our 2006 season. If possible from April through September. Feel free to contact me by email and check out our homepage: www.frameries-athletics.com
David
Mail to David

Postby Keith Graham » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:46 pm

Needing women and men for Clan softball Club Co-ed Slowpitch team.

Looking to strengthen our co-ed slowpitch team next year. Anyone coming to the UK who wants to play some ball at a very good level get in touch with us. We play tournaments all over the UK not just in Scotland. We also play some tournaments outside of the UK (ISF World Cup in Florida Oct 2005, Holland, France, Ireland.)

The team is called The Clan Softball Club www.clansoftball.com.
Keith Graham
Mail to Keith Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008