message board
English Spanish

Teams Seeking Players in Other Countries

Postby Dries Van Canneyt » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:45 pm

hello, our softballteam is looking for a utilty player with power. In 2006 we play in first division in Belgium. Our club is located near the seaside, Brussels, Ghent, Paris and Amsterdam. If your are interested, please contact me.
Dries Van Canneyt
Mail to Dries Van Canneyt

Postby John Hoirelbeke » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:38 pm

Hello,
Our softballteam is looking for a pitcher / utility player for the season 2006. We play in 2nd division and are working on developing our talented youth players. Our goal is to make a promotion to first division. If you are interessed please contact me.
John Hoirelbeke
Mail to John Hoirelbeke

Postby Dejan Jesic » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:46 am

We are building a female national team next European championship which is going to be held in 2007 in Zagreb (Croatia) and we are looking for Serbia and Montenegro nationals playing in USA or otherelse. If one of your parents are Serbian also contact us as we might be able to get you Serbia and Montenegro passport. Please, email us at softballsavezbeograd@yahoo.com or dejan.jesic@atticamedia.co.yu.
Dejan Jesic
Mail to Dejan Jesic

Postby Cliff Kilian » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:19 am

I am manager of 16u/18u/womens A teams based in southwest ohio, USA, our group is interested in providing an opportutnity for players committed to excelling in the game of fastpitch and wanting to play collegiately in the US, we play highly competitive schedules, and attend several "college exposure" events every summer, our season lasts from the last week in May thru the first week August when we play in the premier youth tournament in the world, the ASA National Championships.

Please just write me for more information.

Cliff Kilian
Cliff Kilian
Mail to Cliff Kilian

Postby Mia Svensson » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:45 pm

Hi, My name is Mia, and I´m playing for a swedish team called Nälsta BSK. We are going to play in the European Cup A pool this summer and we are looking for a good catcher first and a pitcher second. Please contact me for more info. You can also go to our website www.nalsta.com to see more about us.
Mia Svensson
Mail to Mia Svensson

Postby Cel » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:19 am

Hello,
my name is Celine and I’m playing for Cavigal Nice in France. We are playing in the European Cup and we are looking for a good pitcher. it would be from beginning of june till beginning of august.
if you are interested or need more information please feel free to email me at cel011@hotmail.com
or call me at 0033 629 511 374
Celine
Cel
Mail to Cel

Postby Brian Ebbs » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 pm

We have a coed slowpitch league that runs from mid-April to the end of August. If anyone is going to be in Ireland for the Summer, they are welcome to bring along their mitt and sign up for us. Competitive league but games played in the best of spirit. We have 2 teams to accomodate all skill levels. Mail me.
Brian Ebbs
Mail to Brian Ebbs

Postby Mickey Dean » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:03 am

Longwood is an independent Division 1 university located in the state of Virginia in the United States. We are a liberal arts university and offer athletic scholarships to those players who qualify to play NCAA Division 1 athletics. If you have interest, please take a look at our website: www.longwood.edu

Mickey Dean
Mail to Mickey Dean

Postby Mario Debono » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:27 am

We are building a female national team and are looking for Maltese nationals playing outside Malta. If one of your parents are Maltese also contact us as we might be able to get you Maltese Passport. email us at playball@baseballsoftballmalta.org
Mario Debono
Mail to Mario Debono

Postby Ole Mortensen » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:29 am

Denmark is a beautiful country with a nice small competitive softball league for both men and women. The Mens league is strong, with the women starting to improve once again also. We are looking for one male and one female, maybe even a softball couple? to come to Denmark for the 2006 season which runs from late April to early September. The month of July there is a break which would allow you to travel also for those who would like to see northern Europe. You DON’T have to be a pitcher, just a good utility player so if you want to know more about this opportunity feel free to email me.
Kind regards,
Ole Mortensen.
Ole Mortensen
Mail to Ole Mortensen

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

agfi asoif olympic beijing 2008